• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Paragons - Act I Discussion

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Forsythe made his way through the sewers before eventually reaching a disguised doorway, he flung the door open to find a strange trash village "what the hell" he muttered before he started to look around for the controller of the construct, as he walked around he asked passersby who was in charge around here assuming that they either were the controller or knew who the controller was.
@Shen: King of the Mist

@comic
How uh...did Forsythe know where it is and what part of the sewers? Lol. Seemed kinda jarring.

@Shen: King of the Mist oh sorry I thought the place was nearby and would be relatively easy to find, dont know why I put the disguised bit in there but I can change it so hes just wandering around if you want

He’s hidden amongst a vast sewer network. Just was wondering:

1. How he knew where to look for Percy

2. That someone was controlling it

3. Even he knew, how would he know there was a bar slightly misaligned so that it was a fake blocker?

Just doesn’t add up, you know? Lol

@Shen: King of the Mist seeing as @comic had CL-9 suggest that someone was controlling the creature and that he was in the sewer I just had Forsythe follow her advice, the whole fake thing I didnt really consider in my mind I was thinking it was actually something quite obvious

Ah okay, That part makes sense then. Wonder how Cl-9 knew though lol

Anyway, at least now we know how to clean it up.

Probably not, though I’d assume they’d still give him a bit of a hard time even in a 1 on 1; at least, that’s what I had in mind in terms of strength. Their abilities are strong enough to where they can exhaust him if he’s not careful, but if it gets to a battle of attrition where Patriot is fighting much less casually and actually needs to focus a little bit, they’ll eventually lose. Again though, that’s just what I had in mind and is tentative to adjustments if necessary.

Shuzo and Crosshair, who have been chasing and exhausting Massi for days:
Untitled-5.jpg

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Shuzo and Crosshair, who have been chasing and exhausting Massi for days:
View attachment 854215
in all honesty, from the looks of how this confrontation is going, i think it might be safe to say that Yin Li has damaged Massi more in one attack than Sparkblade and Crosshair have done in a week.
never underestimate the angry asian lady.

@Shen: King of the Mist how do you want me to edit my post, just so we dont go through this more than once
Hmm you have options. There’s going in the sewers trying to find him somewhere in the vats network, there’s trying to find other methods to locate him, debating with your team what to do, etc.

Just nothing that makes you automatically see through every obstacle to your destination lol.

What is Larua's limit anyways? Does his ability copying deplete over time? Can he only copy so many powers at once?

Because it seems he's a little...overtuned? I guess that's hypocritical as a Herald player, since they are also magnitudes above the rest of the cast except for Patriot and Larua right now, but there's also a definite endgame displayed for them. I guess the race for depowering serum is also partially in the Paragon's (Or at the least, Foursythe's) best interest to dispose of Larua in a clean way that doesn't involve chopping him up and shoving him in a safe and sinking him to the bottom of the sea.

I just don't want a buy rolling around with Herald and Patriot powers wrapped in one. A little too powerful :p

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Alias: Yukihiro
Age/Gender: 17 in human years 300 in Shinigami years
Race: Human/Shinigami (Like from Death Note)
Alignment: Neutral
Personality: Yukiro is a kind person, But when he is in a fight, he may seem like he is evil. He is very smart, doing research everyday in his private study. He has a friendly rivalry with Nate, But will be serious when needed.
Flaws: Yukiro is blind, making him vulnerable to attacks, and when fighting he will attack any vulnerable part. When he is attacking he will leave a vulnerable part of his body for three seconds quick enough for someone to attack him.
Powers: Teleportation, sometimes flight and can become invisible to the normal human eye but his invisibility will not apply to the items he is holding or touching.
Backstory: From time to time, Yukiro would drop a death note down to earth, but would never follow the person who picked it up. this cost his exile from the shinigami realm.

now its time to find a place he can fit in lol

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
So...what should happen with Massi? The Massibusters are quite insistent on killing him. I don't wanna have him die so soon.
I could have Percival show up, using his aura to knock out the fearful Massi, making himself look like the good guy and chiding the three for causing such destruction. Dunno what'd they do with a fainted Massi, maybe send him off to a lab of sorts. Supervillain jail maybe if that exists, or maybe they just assume he died. Who knows where his heartbeat is, if he even has one.
Unless someone has a better idea than my excuse for a plot.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
So...what should happen with Massi? The Massibusters are quite insistent on killing him. I don't wanna have him die so soon.
I could have Percival show up, using his aura to knock out the fearful Massi, making himself look like the good guy and chiding the three for causing such destruction. Dunno what'd they do with a fainted Massi, maybe send him off to a lab of sorts. Supervillain jail maybe if that exists, or maybe they just assume he died. Who knows where his heartbeat is, if he even has one.
Unless someone has a better idea than my excuse for a plot.
Actually, just a thought on my mind during this conflict, but I was actually thinking about some of Warren's men moving in to capture and secure Massi, but I wasn't sure if that idea would coincide with your plans.