• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Outbreak RP

Morana was staring straight at the walkers, but her gazed shifted to the figure that burst into the door. She quickly realized it was Ren and she felt a twinge if relief. But it turned to horror as he was tackled by two walkers. “ Ren!! “ She shouted. She looked for a way around the four walkers in front of her. There was a gap in between the third and fourth. She dashed right through but the third grabbed her. Morana reacted quickly and kicked it in the shin. It let her go and she hurried over to Ren. She picked up a knife he dropped and stabbed it into a walker’s head.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Now the were less walkers Ren grabbed one of them and broke it neck before stamping on its head to finish it, once they had dealt with all the walkers Ren was covered in blood, he was resting his head on Morana's shoulder when he heard gunshot, the soldiers were taking care of the walkers, he heard a few shots then he heard a louder shot and felt a fuzzy sensation, he looked at his shoulder and collapsed, one of the soldiers had mistaken him for a walker but had bad aim so only shot Ren in his shoulder.

Morana embraced Ren tightly and wouldn’t let go. She heard a gunshot and felt Ren’s body go limp. She gasped and looked at his shoulder seeing the blood. She glared at the soldier who shot him. “ You!! Who is your captain? I’ll be having a word with them. “ She threatened. At the same time, she took the knife from a walker’s skull and flung it at another.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren lay there bleeding, he wondered what would happen, he could tell there were still a few walkers, bubhe couldn't help as he was fading in and out of consciousness. At one point he regained consciousness and looked up at Morana and said "I'm scared, I don't want to die". He looked at her with fear in his eyes.

Takeshi stopped as, he heard gunshots in the distance “What is that” he whispered to himself. He grabbed the woman by her hair before he stabbed her in the chest. “Disappointing” Takeshi said as he picked up the body and placed it back into the trunk. He closed the trunk before he dragged it outside and proceed to walk towards the gunshots. Takeshi found him close by to a group of soldiers taking down some walkers. He left the trunk there as, he turned around and made his way back to his cabin.

Morana looked down at Ren with concern in her eyes. “ You’re not gonna die. I promise. “ She told him softly as she swept his hair out of his face. She pulled herself into a kneeling position and wrapped Ren’s uninjured arm around her. She then proceeded to lift him up halfway. “ Can you walk? We need to get you to an infirmary. “ She explained. She took a smaller knife from the floor and stabbed a walker who was far too close for comfort.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren looked at her and said "I can walk, let's go" he pointed out of the house to the infirmary building, there that's the nearest one. He was shaking slightly and his vision was going red and blurry. As he started to walk towards the infirmary he could hear people worrying about their loved ones.

Morana helped lead him into the infirmary. She told frightened people that the soldiers were doing everything possible, but that gave them little comfort. Morana pushed open the door to the infirmary and closed it with her foot. There were a few others in there, but they weren’t attacked recently. A nurse hurried over to them. “ Dear me, you look awful! Here, come lay down. “ She told Ren as she pointed to the nearest bed.

Takeshi hid behind a tree as he saw Morana and Ren go into the infirmary. “Let the game continued” He said to himself as he ran over to the front doors. Takeshi pulled out his knife as he processed to stab himself in his leg. “Help me!!” Takeshi yelled out as he banged on the door “Please help me!!!” He continued to yell.

The nurse took Ren from Morana and helped him lay down. Then she heard a banging on the door behind her. At first she thought it was a walker, but then she heard a human voice. She turned around and saw a boy with a stab wound on his leg. She was puzzled. How did a walker stab him? Unless, it wasn’t a walker. But that didn’t matter to her now. She jogged to the door and opened it for him. “ Are you okay? How did you get that stab wound? “ She interrogated.

Takeshi fell onto the ground as he looked at the nurse “I was running after I found a trunk” he said. Tears fell down Takeshi cheek as he pounded the ground “it was a Women inside!” He yelled. Takeshi stood up as, he limped over to a nearby chair and covered his face. He pulled out a candy bar as he started to eat it “You know this really vexed me” he said.

Morana looked st him with worry and confusion. “ Did the woman hurt you? Where was the trunk? “ She asked some more. “ And what does ‘ vexed ‘ mean. “ She moves closer to him, but not close enough to touch him.

“All I can say is that you won’t have to worry anymore” Takeshi said he to her as he stood. He processed to walk to over to her as, he held his hand behind his back. Takeshi smiled as he kept his walking “oh, and by the way vexed means annoyed, frustrated, or worried.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren woke up and sat up quickly, he instantly regretted it, the nurse came over and told him to rest, he suddenly remembered his nightmare about Morana being torn apart and said to the nurse "Morana, she was with me is she ok, where is she" he tried to sit up but the nurse held him down.

Morana gave a slight smile and took a step back. “ Well, okay, but you still have an injury. Could we treat you for it? “ She offered. She heard Ren wake up and ran over to him. She sat on the side of the bed and held his hand. “ I’m here, I’m here. “

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren felt better with her beside him, he looked at her and saw Takeshi, he sat up and said "I know you I've seen you around, whilst I was on patrol, I saw you kill other survivors, me and my old squad we shot at you but you got away." He then turned to Morana "why is he here". He should have laid back down, the pain was excruciating but he remained up right and kept his eyes locked with her's.

Takeshi smiled as he pulled out his knife “you know I left a present by your house” he said. “I just hope it doesn’t bring any unwanted visitors” Takeshi said as he limped to the front doors. He grin at the two before he exited out the building “see you next game” Takeshi called out.

Last edited:
Morana’s gaze shifted her gaze from Ren to Takeshi several times. She glared at the strange boy. “ You mean you killed your own kind?! That’s murder! “ She accused. She got up and stormed towards him but froze at the mention of her house. Her eyes were glazed with fear. She turned towards Ren. “ I’ll be right back. “ She said quickly, and raced towards their house.

Takeshi made his way home as he saw a few walkers close by “time to level up” he said. He pulled out his M1911 and fired at the walkers head taking them down. “I’m bored again” He said while he looked around and saw Morana race to her house. Takeshi grinned in excitement while he hid behind a tree “I hope he likes my gift” he whispered to himself.

Morana finally made it back to her house. She didn’t see anything unusual, at least in her eyes. There were soldiers running around, trying to calm citizens and shoot at walkers. She decided to be safe and ran into her house. She opened a drawer and pulled out a lighter as well as a pocket knife. They won’t be very effective but all the other knives were all across the yard.

Takeshi come out from behind the tree and proceed to walk towards Morana house. He pulled out his M1911 and entered the house “knock knock anyone home” he said with a evil smile. Takeshi aimed his gun at Morana and whistled “I hope I haven’t Interrupted anyone” he added.

Morana whipped around and stared in shock. She quickly composed herself. She couldn’t let this murderer know she was afraid of him. She pointed the pocket knife threateningly at the intruder. “ And I suppose you want to use that. “ She stated simply, referring to the M1911.

Takeshi laugh as he used his left hand to pulled out his hunting knife “not really, I like to go slow and painfully” he whispered. He took a step towards her as he slashed his right cheek and licked the blood off. He place his focus on the pocket knife “you know I like pretty girls like you, the last girl I like is in that trunk outside” he said. Takeshi then took another step this time with the gun aimed at her head.

Morana took a step back as a glare took over her face. “ As flattered as I am, I’m afraid I can’t return the feeling. “ She stated harshly. “ I have no quarrel with you right now, drop the gun and I can arrest you without any violence necessary. “ She told him. She gripped the pocket knife in hand, ready to attack at a moments notice.

Takeshi closed his eyes “thanks for the offer, but I’m a free man” he said as, he shot at all of the lights in the room. He bolted out of the house while he made sure he couldn’t be followed. He climbed a nearby tree and watched the house carefully “Let’s play hide n go seek” he said with a smiled.

Morana jumped when he shot out all the lights. She thought for sure he would shoot her. She stormed out of the house in a cursing rage. “ Get back here you coward!! “ She screamed. She started to look for him. Looking around the corner, looking behind trees, and even asking nearby soldiers if they’ve seen him. But she couldn’t find him.
Morana let out a growl of frustration.

Takeshi aimed his gun at her left leg as he fired. “Time for bed” he saidas he climbed back down and ran deeper into the woods. He enter his cabin as he turned on the radio and change the Channel. “Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to 100.3 smooth at night” the radio star said. Takeshi took a seat on his couch before he grabbed the coffee book and began to read.

Morana felt a sharp pain go through her leg and she crumpled to the ground. Her vision went fuzzy and she looked at her leg. She saw red oozing out of it. She knew she had to go to the infirmary but how was she supposed to do that with one good leg. She took in a deep breath to ease her nerves and tried to stand. The pain was too great and she fell down again.

Takeshi place a pencil in the page he was on and closed the book. “I wonder if I should go check” he thought to himself while he place the book down. He stood up and grabbed some rope before he exited the house and made his way back. Takeshi started to whistle as he drew closer and closer until he was a foot away from Morana.

Morana looked up at the sound of whistling and footsteps. She lifted her head up and narrowed her eye. She reached for her pocket knife, but couldn’t find it. Her heart rate quickened, where had she left it? “ And what do you think you doing. “ She snapped at Takeshi.

Takeshi place a first finger over his mouth and let out a “shhhh”. He use the rope and tie her arms and legs together “we’re going have some fun” he said. He grabbed the rope and climbed up a nearby tree before he tied the rope to the tree branch. He smiled as he sat down on the ground and looked up at Morana “how’s the weather up there” he said with a laugh.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren had got up run to the barracks grabbed his bow and throwing knives and run to the house, he saw Morana in a tree and ran to her shooting the rope, causing Morana to fall into his arms he turned to Takeshi and threw a throwing knife in each of his legs, he said to him "what the hell do you think you are doing"

Morana growled at Takeshi. “ Hey! Put me down!! “ She shouted from the tree. She pulled at her restrains but they were done too tightly. She heard footsteps come her way and was delighted to see Ren. As she fell into his arms, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, afraid to let go.

Takeshi tried to crawl away but stopped when he realized that he wouldn’t get far. “Go ahead, kill me but just remember you’ll be just like me” He said as he face the ground. He pulled out his M1911 and fired it at the tree branch causing it to fall off. ”I won’t let you get me so easily though” he said as he started to crawl again “you’ll all be dead” he added as he laughed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren walked over to him and picked him up, he said "I won't kill you I'll give you a choice" He turned him round "spend the rest of your days in our cell or join our ranks as a soldier." As he said this he indicated the cell and the barracks in turn and turned back to the boy, "so what'll it be". He also said to Morana "honey would you mind letting go your strangling me"

Takeshi closed his eyes “I rather rot in hell that fight for some stupid fight” he said. He checked his gun to see how many bullets he had left “one left” he thought to himself. He placed the gun to his head and sighed “I guess this is it”. Takeshi looked up at the sky “I know that I won’t be going up to the sky” he whispered to himself.

Morana flushes and loosened her grip on Ren. “ Sorry. “ She mumbles out. She hoped Takeshi thought about the offer, he could be a good soldier. But she was wrong. She watched in horror as he held the gun up to his head. She waved one of her hands at him in protest. “ Woah woah woah woah!! You can’t kill yourself!! There’s no need to! If you join our ranks you got food, shelter, and warmth!! “ She tried to reason.

Takeshi place gun away from his head as he thought for a moment “Maybe I could”. He smiled at the idea and got on his knees “you know what I’m going to take this chance” he said. He looked up at the air and laugh “Maybe this can be a new start for me” he said as he looked at them. “Nah” he said as, he placed the gun at his Throat and fired destroying his vocal chords.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(OOC wait is he dead)
Ren turned from the boy as he pulled the trigger he pulled Morana to him shielding her so she wouldn't have to witness him do it, he stood there close to being sick as he started to lead her into the house they had some cleaning up to do.

Morana shut her eyes as tightly as she possibly could and gasped as she heard the gunshot. She hugged Ren tightly, wanting to believe that none of this just happened, and didn’t even realized that Ren had taken them home. She opened her eyes. She was glad to see the familiarity of their home, but there was a huge mess to clean up, and Morana needed to dress her leg because of her wound. She looked up at Ren with concern. “ Are you alright? You....had a rough day. “