• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Outbreak RP

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren couldn't do it anymore, so many dead, friends, family and everyone in-between, he didn't know what to do he just looked at Morana and then he realised, she was all he had left, if he lost her he would be like every general, stone hearted. He walked over to Morana and hugged her with such force he knocked her over, he lay there with her looking into her eyes and said "don't ever leave me because I'd never leave you"

Morana was surprised at Ren’s outburst, but she felt the same way he did. Morana looked straight back at Ren. “ I promise, from the bottom of my heart, that I will never leave you. “ She said just before hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek. “ We gotta stick together, I wouldn’t be me without you. “ She said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren looked out the window and said "it's late I'm going to bed" he got up and walked to go upstairs, he turned back to Morana "you coming" he asked, he then walked up stairs, got changed, and started to have a shower.

Morana nodded. She got up with some difficulty and limped up the stairs. She went into the bathroom, she grabbed the first aid kit and walked back to her room. She delicately wrapped her injured leg. She dressed into her pajamas and started to read a book from her bedstand.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After his shower Ren came back to the bed, and sat down next to Morana, he sat there looking at her, he really loved her, he loved her brown hair and blue eyes, but his favourite part of her appearance was probably her freckles or the red tips to her hair. He smiled, she was beautiful and he couldn't of asked for anyone prettier.

Morana heard Ren walk in, but didn’t look up. But then she felt his gaze on her, and she shifted her eyes. She smiled lightly and turned to face him. “ What’s up, honey? “ She asked lightly. She looked in his eyes and felt happy that she had Ren to lean on, even in these perilous times.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren responded with "nothing" he started to get under the covers and lay down facing her, "you should rest he said, you've had a hard day as well" he said as he motioned to her leg. He winked at her as he lay on his back thinking about what the future would hold, "what do you hope for in the future, for us I mean not like the outbreak, but just for us".