• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Outbreak RP

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup

To join send me your character bio on the discussion thread.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-outbreak-discussion.19855/

RP:
Ren sat there he was waiting to find out who his team was. He sitting in the Titan headquarters in Washington DC. He had been waiting to go out and kick zombie ass since he joined when the outbreak started 5 years ago. Now all he had to wait for now was his corporal and his private then they would be released along with Beta and Theta. His squad was Alpha, the best of the best.

Morana was strolling around the barren streets with her hatchet thrown onto her shoulder. She got the notification that her team was to go out soon, but that wasn’t until Team Alpha was assembled. Still, maybe she could use this time to hang around with Ren. So she went out to go find him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As he sat there he received a message that read <You have been transferred to Team Beta until further notice> he was fine with this, even though it meant he would be corporal for a little while it meant he could be with Morana. He got up and headed off to find her, so he could inform her of what was going on.

Morana walked into camp and spotted Ren. She grinned slightly and snuck up behind him. She covered his eyes with her hands. “ Guess who. “ She teased.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"oh I don't know" Ren said, he turned around and kissed Morana, "Looks like we're heading out" Ren said, "I've been moved to your squad" he pulled her closer and hugged her. "Isn't it great", he asked her.

Morana smiles and kissed Ren’s forehead. She looked at him with a puzzled expression. “ That’s great! But why are you in Team Beta? Don’t get me wrong, it’s great we get to spend more time together! “ She added hastily.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I was told it was because they had another Captain heading up so they gave them my squad, which I don't mind". He looked right into her eyes, "I love you, you know that, also we should get ready the boss wants us to head out and keep any walkers away from the perimeter" he said as he turned and headed to the barracks.

Tsuna walked outside after being woken up from the noise. To his surprise, there were walkers in the drive-way. He grabbed his shotgun and ran outside and shot at most of them, hitting their heads everytime. That's when he heard screaming. Was that..Ryder? "Shit!" Rushing over towards him after killing off the remainder of them, he kneeled down on one leg next the Cleo. "Tsuna, where were you?!" He shouted angrily at his brother. "I was inside. H-how did this happen?" He spoke with concern, his eyes widening at the sight. Ryder had gotten bit by a walker on his right leg, but he seemed fine at the moment although he was in pain. "If you were out here, he wouldnt be hurt like this!" His eyes started to well up with tears as he looked at his injured sibling. "Stop that! Wipe those tears from your eyes. Crying isn't going to fix it. Now focus, what do we need to help Ryder?" Grabbing him by the shoulders, he looked deeply into his eyes causing him to snap out of it.

"Umm, w-we need Turmeric to stop any Inflammation, Yarrow and Plaintain for the bleeding a-and Elderberry to stop Infection.." Tsuna made sure to keep his younger brother's gaze off of Ryder. "Good. Now where can we find those?"

"Th-those aren't native to this continent and we'd have to travel far to get Elderberries.." They needed an answer quickly so he tried a different approach. "Don't we get supply drops?" Nodding, Cleo responded. "Yes, but they only go to big organizations. The only known group that has some is Beta. There's no way they're gonna let us in with an infe-." He was cut off. "No, they might not let us in, but we'll have to convince them..how far?" Finally being freed from his grasp, he calmed down a bit. "Umm, other side of town, up north..maybe 30 minutes or so.."

Nodding, Tsuna stood up and carried Ryder. This would look weird but they were brothers, they had to look out for each other so anything else didn't matter. Cleo grabbed their weapons and made sure to carry back up ammo. Since his arrows were homemade, however, he had an unlimited supply. Even though they were made from wood, the tips laced with lethal poison from the Deadly Nightshade which were berries that could kill a Adult just by eating a single leaf. These were accessible to him since some grew next to shaded trees.

After packing their things, they finally started their long journey. Before they really set in, Ryder insisted on walking. Since he had his own free will, he was put down, although his limping was pretty obvious to anyone. Sometimes he would wince from the pain that stung his leg despite the fact it was covered with a rag. Even though he was hurting pretty badly, this did not make them slow their pace, and frankly, he didn't care.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren arrived at the barracks and entered he headed over to his locker and grabbed his weapons and gear, he also turned to the three men in there and said "I need one of you to come with me and Captain Crow", one of them stepped forward, "Private Twig reporting for duty, sir", Ren looked at him, he was tall as skinny and was carrying a standard assault rifle. "Welcome aboard Private". He left the barracks with Twig.

They stopped to rest a while later for a little. Cleo turned to Tsuna and Ryder then explained that they were still 20 minutes away. "We still have a long way to go..", said Ryder sleepily. Standing up, Cleo heard something, he raised his bow and got into his stance aiming it were he heard the growling. "Yoshi, what are you doing?" Tsuna asked calling him by his nickname. His eyes narrowed and the only thing that was visable were walkers. "Tsuna, take Ryder and go!" After standing up then helping Ryder to his feet, the both of them made their way a few feet ahead. "Hurry!" Speeding up their pace, Cleo began shooting poison arrows at them. The kill shot was the only thing he was concerned with, this way he wouldn't be wasting more arrows. Cleo didn't want to use his bullets, he'd need those for later.

Soon, his brothers were out of sight, all he needed to do was catch up with them. The walkers started to disperse after they lost track of him. Putting his things away in his bag, he checked his pouch which was usually hanging from his shorts. His herb supply was running dry, if they didn't get more soon, his brother might be in trouble. Because he used some on him earlier, this didn't help either. He only had a few left and these were meaningless if they couldn't be used to help someone who was infected. After 10 minutes or so, Cleo finally caught up. His brothers' pace had slowed down as they were taking a breather. "Don't worry guys, we're almost there..", he said after looking over at them. "..only 10 minutes away. If we stay here, we're gonna feel worse when we start running again. Let's go."

"I don't feel so good.." Ryder replied. Tsuna felt his head after he stood upright, it was burning and his complexion changed slightly. He was starin to turn pale and based off his expression, he wasn't doing so well. Tsuna understood, they needed those herbs right away. The afternoon started to turn into night. They needed to hurry and time was not on their side. After nearly 7:25, they finally arrived. However, their expressions did not change due to the fact they still didnt have what they needed. They still needed to communicate with their Captain then they would propose a deal. Stepping to the entrance they noticed a gaurd and then decided to ask him for their Captain.

Last edited:
"Tsuna can you stay here with Ryder?" Nodding he set him down. "Sure, be careful.." He raced off to join the girl. Cleo knew she would need help and the ones that she called for wouldn't be there for a while. Taking out his bow, he killed off some of them with simple headshots. He made sure not to hit her with the arrows. He ran out of his first set of arrows, he had another but he might need those later. Taking out his duel pistols, he aimed without closing his eye. Putting his pistols away, he took out his bow again, spraying three arrows at a time taking out half of them. Although he was only 13, he learned a lot from his brothers.

"I have a few silencers of my own and yes, my 'brother' was bitten." He was going to say a smart remark but then he remembered they needed help plus there was no time for arguing with her. Putting away his things, he followed her and made his way back to them. " Hey, I'm back guys." Ryder stood up, refusing to be picked up again. "Gah!" He almost fell but he wouldn't let himself fall. "Who are you?" He said bluntly, not caring about his tone. Cleo glared at his brother then thought to himself, 'does he want treatment or not?' Cleo decided to introduce them to the girl. "Well, I didn't get to introduce myself. Um, I'm Cleo but you can call me Yoshi, this is Ryder and he's Tsuna. We're brothers. How about you?" Ryder averted his gaze, making sure he didn't make eye contact. He did not trust people from organizations.

Morana looked right back at Ren and nodded. She followed him to the barracks. She walked over to her own locker and pulled out her weapons. She put her boot up onto a bench and tied it while listening in on Ren. She glanced a Twig through her hair and stood up. “ Pleasure to meet you. “ She told him in a calm tone. She followed the boys out.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren saw Mia with three boys, he walked over to her and said "Captain Ghost, who are these people" he looked the group up and down, "has that been bitten?" He turned to the boy, who was limping, and said "how long ago were you bitten,"

Ryder turned away, he still didn't trust them and didn't want any confrontation. Tsuna answered for him. "Not that long ago, he got bitten just today." Cleo started getting real nervous since there were so many other people here. His brothers didn't flinch though, so he didn't either. Making eye contact, he tried his best not to look away. 'Why in the world are they so intimidating?'

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As Ren was watching these boys, he saw a small horde heading towards the perimeter. He turned to Morana and said "Don't worry captain me and Private Twig will handle them", he mostioned for Twig to follow him and ran towards the horde as he was running he was switching between shooting arrows and throwing knives, but he did this so fast you could barely tell which was which, Ren and Twig mowed down the horde, then Twig said "Corporal Reaper sir, look" Ren turned to see a huge horde heading towards the camp. He turned and they both ran into the shouting "close the bloody gates, we've got trouble".

Seeing the herd of walkers alerted them. Tsuna grabbed his gun and equipped it with a silencer. Cleo readied his bow and took aim and his brother dashed into the fight with his axe. After maiming the first walker, he took out his gun and shot them. Cleo shot three at a time using his bow hitting their heads no matter where they were. Ryder stood up from leaning against something and took out hug sniper rifle which already had a silencer on it then one by one they started falling. This helped a little, taking down some of them. Cleo just hoped no one else was injured.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren ran, he had to get to the gate and close it, could see the newcomers shooting the horde , he heard Twig go done behind him, he couldn't go back for him he was most likely already dead. Ren reached the gate and said "everyone in", before signalling for the gates to be closed. "Anyone outside when that gate closes is staying there".

Morana gasped at the sight. She leapt into action, pulling her spear out and stabbing any walkers trying to get through. “ Everyone get in!! “ She screamed.Her gaze raked the scene and her gaze rested on a panic kid, racing around and trying to find his mother. Morana races over to him and picked him up. She sprinted back and slipped through the closing gates.

The two brothers ran back in and put away their weapons. "That was close..", said Cleo. Looking over at Ryder, his complexion had gotten worse. The both of them went over to him to try and get him to sit down. "I dont need help.." Ryder put away his gun and laid his head against the wall. Shrugging, Tsuna sat down next to him then turned to Cleo and asked, "Do you have anything for pain?" Turning then looking inside his satchel, Cleo responded. "Yeah but I'm running low." He took out some willow bark and gave some to Ryder.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren couldn't find Morana, he had no idea where she was. Had she made it into the camp or was she trapped outside. He watched as the two brothers fussed over the third and he watched people telling at the guards about loved ones stuck outside. Ren put his head in his hands, he was the second highest ranking person here, even though he was made a Corporal, yet he did not know what to say to these people to calm them down cause inside he wanted the same as Morana could be out there.

Ryder took the herb and consumed it. It had a bitter taste but his face didn't change at all. His fever started to go down which made Cleo feel a little bit better now that his brother was getting better. Closing his satchel, he stood up and walked over to Ren and smiled. "Its ok, I'm sure you'll find whoever you're looking for." Kind of feeling bad for the stranger he decided to help him out. He gave him some Willow Bark. "For your troubles." After handing him the herb, he decided to go and tend to his brother a bit just in case he started to feel bad again. Tsuna stood up leaning against the wall.

Morana put the boy down and he bolted into the arms of a woman not to far off. She was sobbing tears of utter relief. She looked up at Morana and mouthed a thank you. Morana nodded her head in return.
Morana then started to look around. She couldn’t see Ren. Her face paled, where was he?? “ Ren?! Ren, where the crap are you?! “

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren thought he heard someone say hi name so he turned around and saw Morana, he the ran over, swept her off her feet and kissed her, "I was so worried, I thought I lost you" Ren said nearly in tears, he was so relieved to have found her.

Morana jerked her head when she heard footsteps and nearly choked when she saw Ren. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. “ Oh gosh, me too. Don’t ever leave my sight again! “ She sobbed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I won't" he said before following that with, "well I guess we're not going on patrol, so what do you want to do". He held her close and looked into her eyes, he didn't really care what they did he just wanted to be near her, being with her caused him to notice that not everyone was shouting at the guards, some were rejoicing about find friends and family safe, he turned back to Morana.

Morana locked her gaze onto Ren. She couldn’t live with herself if he got hurt, especially now since he was part of her team. “ I dunno. “ She responded. “ I guess we can go back to one of our homes and watch a movie of something. “ She replied finally.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren always liked how Morana looked when she was concerned, he said "that sounds great let's go" he then realised they still had weapons, "we should probably get rid of these" he said as he motioned to their weapons. He suddenly realised there was something stuck to his boot, he be t down and saw that it was the decorative twig pin from Twig's rifle. He looked at it sadly, he had been taken before they even got to know each other.

Morana looked down and realized she still had her spear and hatchet. She laughed softly. “ Yeah, if we keep these with us people will think we’re starting a raid or something. “ Morana realized Ren’s attention diverted to Twig’s pin. She frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder. “ I’m really sorry. “ She whispered.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After putting his weapon away and tucking Twig pin into his pocket Ren walked towards his and Morana's house went in and started to put some snacks together. He had no idea what watch but he decided he didn't really care as long as he was with Morana, he would be just fine.

Morana plopped her weapons back into her locker and followed Ren back to their home. She watched Ren assemble snacks for a few minutes before going to pick a movie. She knelt next to a drawer by the TV. She opened it and was met by a multitude of disks. She flicked through a few before her eyes settled on one. She picked it up and looked at it. It was a comedy, maybe it will make them feel better after a day of freighting off walkers.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren finished finding snacks, he found some popcorn and some crisps. He walked in and placed the food on a small table, he went back into the kitchen and grabbed two beers (because it's ok in the apocalypse for minors to drink), and came back to where the TV was he placed the drinks on the table and sat down on sofa, Ren motioned for Morana to lay next to him as he reached over to a box and grabbed a blanket, he looked at her CV choice, a comedy, he guessed it was the best for the situation.

Morana gladly sat next to Ren and rested her head on his shoulder. The movie started to play and she smiled lightly. She took her gaze off of the movie every couple of minutes, to look at Ren. She took a handful of popcorn and munched on it, laughed ever so slightly at a joke in the movie.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren loved it when Morana laughed, this was just what they needed, something that made it feel almost as if the outbreak never happened, he rest his head back and dozed off, he needed a rest after today.

“Almost there” A young man said as, he dragged along a wooden trunk. The young man was Takeshi Asakura who had a real bad attitude. Takeshi approach a small cabin in the middle of the woods and unlocked the front door. He dragged the trunk inside before he closed the door behind him. Takeshi opened the trunk to reveal a women with a bag over her head.

The movie was coming to a close, and, of course, it was a happy one. Morana glanced at Ren and saw he was asleep. She smiled softly and planted a kiss on his forehead. She quietly got up from the couch and draped the blanket over him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren woke up to screams coming from outside, he got up and went to the window, he heard someone shouted "they've got over the gate, thertinside the camp", turned ran to the kitchen and grabbed a random selection of knives he opened the front door and started to throw his knives at the walkers, as he started to kill them he noticed a semi large group heading inside his and Morana house, he had forgotten to close the door. He turned and ran back towards the house.

Takeshi grabbed the Women before he drew he to the ground. “You really vexed me, you know” He said as he pulled out his knife. “Maybe I can enjoy this game” Takeshi said as he walked over to couch and pulled out a small bell. He began to ring the bell as the women begged him to stop “Quiet, your ruining it” Takeshi whisper with a smiled.

“Please, I’m begging you” The Women said as, she tried to move around But was unable to. Her cries filled the cabin as the bell kept on ringing.

Morana sat down in the kitchen, her head resting in her palm. She must have dozed off because the next thing she heard was screams. She bolted away and saw the door was open, not only that, but five walkers were inside and making their way towards her. Morana’s face paled and she screamed. She bolted from her seat and grabbed the closest weapon, a decently sized butcher knife. She hurled it towards a walker and it fell down. She went to grab another knife, but there were no more. The walkers were coming ever closer. Morana kept stepping back, until she felt her back hit the wall. She was cornered.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ren reached the door and started to hack at the walkers he made it into the house only to be tackled by two walkers and slammed against the wall which caused him to drop the knives he had, he had managed to distract the walkers but now he was unarmed and about to be eaten alive.