• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Official Pokecharms Emerald Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay.

Player: Emeril
Time: 162:01
Pokédex: 386
Badges: 8
Symbols Earned: 0 :oops:
Money: 329 529
Team: LV. 100 Raichu, Lv. 100 Sudowodo, Lv. 100 Hitmonchan, Lv. 100 Sharpedo, Lv. 100 Ludicolo and Lv. 100 Misdreavus

I haven't played in...a few months. Heck, I haven't even got to XD yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
QuagsireQing said:
Okay, okay.

Player: Emeril
Time: 162:01
Pokédex: 386
Badges: 8
Symbols Earned: 0   :oops:
Money: 329 529
Team: LV. 100 Raichu, Lv. 100 Sudowodo, Lv. 100 Hitmonchan, Lv. 100 Sharpedo, Lv. 100 Ludicolo and Lv. 100 Misdreavus

I haven't played in...a few months.  Heck, I haven't even got to XD yet.

I believe that deserves an honorary "Holy zombie Jesus on a pogo stick!"

And the only "illegit" Pokémon is Celebi. The only "cheated" Pokémon are Mew, Lugia, Celebi and Deoxys, and in the cases of Mew, Lugia and Deoxys, the game reads them as legit since I didn't cheat THEM, I only cheated the tickets to get to their islands. :wink:

It's taken me a long time to get to the point where I am today (every Pokémon at Level 100 with a preferred moveset and held item), and has required at least 894:26 of playing time (I say "at least" because Coloseum time clock stops counting after 99:99), which equates to at least 37 days, 6 hours and 26 minutes of nonstop training.

The only problem is...I need someone to battle against (besides the Battle Frontier, which takes forever to face the Frontier Brains enough to get Gold Symbols). I hope I can trade my army to Pearl.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
QuagsireQing said:
It's taken me a long time to get to the point where I am today (every Pokémon at Level 100 with a preferred moveset and held item), and has required at least 894:26 of playing time (I say "at least" because Coloseum time clock stops counting after 99:99), which equates to at least 37 days, 6 hours and 26 minutes of nonstop training.

:shock:

Just :shock:

I've never even heard someone lie about acomplishing such a feat, and yet I know you enough to believe it 100%. You're an inspiration to trainers everywhere, QQ! ^^

Man... I haven't even completed my PokeDex yet, nor leveled a single Pokemon this gen up to 100. Here I was proud of my five level 84 Pokemon... :oops:

Not that it'd make what you've done any less impressive, but when you say "every Pokemon" do you just mean the final stages of every species or did you actually level up every single Pokemon to 100?

I hope I can trade my army to Pearl.

From what's been revealed about D/P thus far that would be a definite "yes, you can".

TheBlueAvenger said:
How much free time do you have?

Honestly not that much, but consider that this has been going on since Ruby/Sapphire's release in North America nearly three years ago. In fact, if I calculate it by exact date and using 894:26 as the most accurate play time, I've only played an average of approximately 53 minutes per day for the last 2 years, 9 months and 15 days.

Now that I think about it, that is a good chunk of my time, but I know people spend more time per day than that playing, say, Animal Crossing. If you think it's because I have so much free time, it's not: it's just been building up over a long period of time.

"Linkachu said:
Not that it"]

I meant the final stage of each species, yes. In the GSC days I made sure to keep the (at the time new) babies (Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Elekid, Magby and Smoochum) unevolved alongside their fully-evolved parents, but nowadays I see no point. However, this still gives me a library of 214 Pokémon to choose from at any time (241 if you want to count all 28 of my Unown).

In fact, to keep things interesting, I've come up with a simple little program with my TI-83 Plus calculator whereby it chooses for me six randomly generated Pokémon (from my current collection, so I need to keep the program updated every now and then). That way I become more versatile in my battling, and not so dependant on a core team, and the real-life opponents (of which there are few) get to have fun with my "Obscures" (guys like Fearow, Linoone, Cacturne...the ones that few real-life battlers rarely pick), as well as a smattering of legendaries (I don't consider "legendaries" to be above or below and other Pokémon. I give them the exact same chance at battling as every other Pokémon I have. I don't see why they should be banned in some circles, or even revered, as I often do better with many Normal-types as I ever would with, say, Deoxys.)

N

no1linkfan

I Know a Glitch ;D Go to Battle Tower insert pokemon into empty Box save Withdraw the pokemon talk to multi-link person -open LEVEL when ask to save 2nd time turn the Gameboy off then on oyu will be standing in front of the Person

YOU MAY LOSE POKEMON :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Please read the rules. Don't revive threads that died over a year ago. There's generally a reason why they died in the first place...

You've been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.