• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Nem Genenration- Ultimate Addition

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Last topic is lost somewhere, and a bit disorganized, so here is where I shall be posting my Dex entries for the Nem Gen. Comment, etc please.

001Florabbit.png

002Buninja.png

003Samurabbit.png

Grass starters, usual abilities and rough evolution levels
004Turmolta.png

005Turvolca.png

006metcano.png

Fire Starters
007Paratt.png

008Parrotain.png

009spectain.png

Water Starters
010Cicko.png

011Sqaurken.png

012coostral.png

Generic birds, could do with a revamp
013Sheilug.png

014Armight.png

016Slail.png

017Sheail.png

Two sets of bugs, quite found of them all
018Terole.png

019Terill.png

020Moldrill.png

I love this line, worked out quite well. Probably a 16, 32 evolution chain
021Cotlyon.png

022dandylyon.png

I like the idea, but needs work
023Sheamy.png

024Woolmere.png

Same as above
025Patchkin.png

026Rootkin.png

027Pumpking.png

I love this line. Pumpking would have an ability which powers up its fire type moves. Maybe Flash Fire, maybe something else. I'm thinking the final evo would need a fire stone.
Brellosaur.png

Hehe. Lil bit scary, but I think it can fit. Evolves from Breloom when it levels up holding the Prehistoric Gene. Would greatly up attack and speed and probably have some slashing type attacks.
shadorse.png

centarrior.png

centamour.png

Very proud of these. Would be the D-nite/T-tar etc of the generation.
douno.png

Obvious. Evolves via happiness
Duglabor.png

Evolves by levelling Dugtrio whilst holding the Dominant Gene
exeggutive.png

Evolves from Exeggutor by levelling holding the Dominant Gene
Genuwoodo.png

Quite please with how this turned out. Evolves by levelling Sudowoodo in a forest area.
nearling.png

Heh, fiesty. Evolves by levelling holding a Stick.
Longshot.png

Thanks to Stel for help on this one. Evolves by Levelling Farfetch'd whilst knowing Leaf Blade.
Mastetee.png

Evolves from Banette by levelling whilst holding Puppet Strings at night
minitaur.png

minokull.png

minotorone.png

Similar to Centamour. High evo level for the final form.
Ratiking.png

Love it. Evolves from Raticate when levelled holding the Dominant Gene
vultrow.png

Evolves from Fearow after learning a new attack, Scavenge.
ringzel.png

Cute! Evolves to Buizel with happiness.

Expect many more soon.

i am blown away by those sprites, i love how they're all fakemon, but its all fusions, with some scratch. i really want to see more of these

A++++++++++! All of them are very good, Nemesis! :D My favorite would have to be Pumpking or Ringzel.
Only problems I see are that some of them are over the 80x80 pixel limit, and others look a bit fuzzy round the edges. ;)
Keep up the good work! ;D

o-o

I'm really sorry for being impatient on the chatbox, hope you forgive me for that ^-^;;

Anyways, back on topic,

the immensitiy of these sprites is amazing! I would probably start with Turmolta as a starter, its about time someone made a fire turtle starter (fits with Blastoise, and Torterra) and Armight looks like a decent bug pokemon. Go figure.

Anyways, In apologies I will help you with whatever you might want doing with your sprites. If you don't want my help, I'll just hope you can settlye for a "sorry".

Apologeticly

~Slink

P.S. I can't spell >.>;;

These are really good!
I think it's funny that a lot of people get the idea of having a Dandelion Lion pokemon, because someone on serebii has one, and I have one as well, with similar design to the one on serebii.net. These are all great, although a lot of them are a bit, well, too human like, for the real pokemon world. Great work, cant wait to see more!

Best.Fakemon.EVAR.If this were an actual Pokemon game,i'd pick Parrat as the starter any day....

[size=2pt]Ill be your master....master...masterette of puppets[/size]

These are pretty gorgeous, I love the knight line and the starters too. Only issue is the spelling mistakes but thats easily fixed.

Great work!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, Nem!

I've already seen most of them, but I especially like Mastette! But all of them look great! Well... I think Bellosaur, the Cotlyon and Moldrill could do with a bit of work. Brellosaur looks a bit skinny. Cotlyon looks too much like a Shinx, and Moldrill looks a bit much like a recolored Nidoqueen.

I wants a Shadorse.

Very Nice Nem...good to see that you haven't lost your touch and you aren't dead. They all look great, though I've seen most of them in your showcase already. I really like Longshot...my favourite right there. Maybe because I'm a bird and Flying-Type biased person. Good to see you as good as ever.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Wow - actual Dex entries! ;D My main problem with them are, um, all the typos. (Sorry, I'm just too much of a grammar pedant. I used to proofread student union newspapers for fun, because it was so much less frustrating than getting the paper full of typos.)

Nitpicking aside, I still really love the starters. Cicko and Squarken are pretty neat, though I agree that Coostral could use some work. (It's kinda... fat? for a third form.) Still adore Shielug and Armight, and Sheail is nice, never saw that one before. Not terribly keen on the name Sheail, though - do you say it SHE-AY-LL? Or SHALE?

I feel that Terole could use some work to make its drill nose more apparent - it's very small on the sprite and easy to miss. Terill scares me, but is mighty. I think Sheamy is the weakest of the lot - it's a nondescript Normal-type sheep Pokemon.

I think Pumpking's head needs to go a few pixels to the right. It's bursting off the body.

Brellosaur - ha! the first thing I was going to say is "oh my god, that looks like Breloom", and then I saw it was an evo. Nifty! Takes away the cartoon leprechaun-ness that's always bothered me about Breloom, to turn it into a genuine high-powered Fighting type. I *love* Duglabor, Exeggutive (;D at the name), Genuwoodo, Ratiking and Vultrow. I can't quite work out what's going on with the leek behind Longshot's head. And I love Mastette but am a bit eww at the name. (It sounds like a contraceptive pill.)

I take it the Shadorse line and Mibitaur line would be version exclusives? Sheilug and Slail might be, too.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
The leek is meant to be strapped to Longshot's back, hence the belt across the front. Had never really thought of version exclusives, but thats a rather good idea, particularly for the mythical beast lines.

Also, the bursting from the body look is what I wanted to go for with Pumpking, as the head is not meant to be attached at all.

I love the dex entires for Sheamy and Woolmere. It's so cute that you will fall asleep counting Sheamy. I also think the Cicko line is great. Starapter came close to being part fighting type so it'll be good to actually see a Flying/Fighting Pokemon. My favorites are Pumpking(it's a ghost pumpkin) and Centamour(it's a Dark horse). I think I may actually be disappointed if the next gen doesn't have something like them.

My only gripes are Slail and Sheail. There expressions are a little creepy. But then again, I'm just weird like that...

Great job though. Nice to see the evos, especially Farfetch'd's

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
DUCK_AND_COVER-1.jpg

Not intending to hijack your thread in any way, Nem - I'm only posting this to show Bara what Longshot is technically supposed to look like. ^^ The design was mine (as per Nem's specification of an anthro fighting-type duck) - and is also probably the first and last time we ever collaborated on -anything-. XD

Nemesis

Former Administrator
034Koalatem.png

Derivied from an old in-joke involving Koalas having psychic powers and controlling the weather. When they fight the sun shines. Would act as a support pokemon, mainly in 2 on 2.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
My twisted imagination usually. The evolutions/pre evos are simple enough, and the others are just random thought processes pushed out in to a visual form..

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Totally NOT being forced to post by Nem because he wants me to bump the topic... nope...
>>

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Yeah, that disadvantage has just become apparent to me. However, going with steel as a type (the other obvious one) also gives that weakness, so meh.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Wow, these are great! I love Longshot and the Fire/Steel Starter. They're all done so well. Aside from the typos, the dex entries are perfect.

You should try a Gryphon pokemon :p

Azguard? ... Not going there. :p

I love the pokemon, Nemisis! And the Toster Fire/Electric thing has been suggested by many people on 'Charms. Did you get some of these ideas from various places. By that I mean like Poltarmeist?

Questions and pun-names aside, I love them!

AL

The toaster scares me, if it was actually put into a game I would be very very afraid, and quite possibly take too much pleasure from killing it on a regular basis.

I like the idea of a farfetch'd evo though, just because its always been such a lackluster pok

Love the ringzel(so cute). mind if i put it on my trainer card? you have real talent are you going to make more soon?

Nemesis

Former Administrator
You're not allowed to edit the Pokecharms card, but if it is a custom made card yu can use Ringzel as long as I am credited, and this thread is linked to in your sig along with the card.

And yes, I am planning on doing more, but have a lot on at the moment.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
An evolution of one of the most powerfull non-legendary third stage Pokemon in the games?

Erm no

I have no seen the best fakemon I think I will ever see in a long time. Maybe you could do an evolution/pre-evo of Torkoal?

Nemesis

Former Administrator
After a while, two new evo lines...thanks to various people for help on these ideas, mainly Rain and Virgill.

042Flarebrial.png

043Cereblaze.png

044Hyrbal.png

045Chifral.png

Must, resist, urge, to make, team, out, of, Nem's, fakemon, Argh!!! Samurabbit, Moldrill, Armight, Longshot, Cereblaze, Azguard! *Phew*

By the way I HIGHLY suggest you make Armight a bug steel.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
....why?

Because it needs a 4X fire weakness? Fire is much more common than flying attack wise. Also, they aint real, so it doesn't really matter.