• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Marvelous Adventures in the Tokalla Region

"I'm going back into the unova region and protect the region from zekrom and kyrem so goodbye."Said flashfire as his flies off."I said i watch the news and you were on the news once."Said Shadow

"Welp, looks like all the other legendary Pokemon are still in the grasp of Team Radioactive. What are they planning?" Ken walked off for a little bit. He found a nearby tree and laid under it. I was hoping to start all over on a new adventure, but then Team Radioactive had to show up. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I use my team that took me all the way to being Champion, or should use my new team and go off on my new journey here? *sigh* I wish I had a sign. After some time. That's it! I'll just use my new team, I have faith in them. Ken then gets up and goes over to Steven. "Steven! It's been far too long, let's battle right here and right now! I don't want you to hold back!"

"...well..ill be uhh in the pokemon center if you need me"Shadow Calmly said as she walks into the center and opens the pc."Hmm ok ill put you back bring you out take you back and there this will be the team ill use to defeat them."Shadow exclaimed."now..ill go watch the battle and so will my new team!"Yelled shadow as she sent out her pokemon.

trainercard-Shadow (1).png
Sizor's name is Sizzle,Raichu's name is Sparky,Serperior's name is Vine Whip,Acrodactile's name is Ace,Sandslash's name is Sam and Sawsbuck's name is Rudolph

OOC: It sure has, but the only reason I haven't replied recently was because I keep waiting for @Steven quarts universe to battle me, and when you make a comment that is outside of the conversation make sure to put the OOC (Out of Conversation), it's just easier for me to tell when you're not commenting on the RP.

Lil'Y and his pokemon's jaw dropped. "Why didn't you tell me this before Ken!?" he yelled at ken, annoyed. Then he felt a shiver go up his back, along with a shadow. "u-u-u-uhhhh h-hi?" Lil'Y said looking behind him to see a gengar peering over him. "AHHHHHHH!" he screamed.

"I didn't tell anyone that I was champion because I wanted to start over, ya' know?" replied Ken. "It's been forever since I had any Pokemon battles because people for some reason aren't challenging the Kalos League, so I moved here and decided to start over." Than Ken saw the Gengar and threw out one of his Pokemon, "Jackallenn, come on out and use Hypnosis!" ordered Ken. The Hypnosis hit, and the Gengar was knocked out. "Let's get away from Death Forest now, as the Gengar is asleep, shall we" said Ken to Lil'Y.

Lil' Y stared at the sleeping pokemon. he noded to his wishiwashi. It knocked into the gengar, sending it flying, and then he chucked a pokeball. he heard a click. he grabbed his new pokemon's pokeball and said, "Ok, lets go." like noting happened.

Danny and Melody were on a pleasant walk through Death Forset. They were trying to scout out strong trainers that might be able to challenge the Elite four an the Champion someday.

"Ok We are in the Tokalla region Staraptor and Venusaur, so lets get to see what will happen but first lets say hi to Oak." Chris says. "Hey Oak how are my Pokemon, are they doing alright tell them I said hi especially to Elekid, Swampert, Beautifly, Feraligatr, Torterra, Dratini, Zoroark, and Munchlax!" Chris said in excitement to see his other pokemon all playing together. and I will see you later. after Chris heals his Pokemon he heads on into the first Route. "Ooh a Rowlet , Go Staraptor and use Glide but don't make it faint." Chris says in excitement. "Alright Go, Pokeball." Chris says in concentration and catches the Rowlet. "Yes my first pokemon in here" He says.

The two elite 4 members weren't paying attention to Lil'Y. "I don't think they heard? Whatever, well Lil'Y what are you planning on doing?" asked Ken. "I was just about to go to the fishing docks and catch me a Water type."

Danny and Melody than appeared out of nowhere. "Woah! I mean I'm doing fine. And wait a second, what brings you two to Brandur Town anyways, I thought you guys were supposed to be staying at your stands as Elite four members?" asked Ken.

"Pfft, your the Champion, so should you be at you post." Danny said smugly. Melody punched him in the shoulder and said," we're scouting out strong trainers we think might make it to the ELite four,"

"Well, Danny, I'm here because I want to start over and have a challenge once again because for some reason the people of Kalos just aren't up for it." replied Ken.

" I was born and raised in Kalos, so I take personal offense to that," Danny exclaimed. Melody elbowed him in the gut and said," We should be getting back to our place in the league." She turned around and started to walk away.

As Danny and Melody were walking away Ken just thought, "I was born and raised in Kalos too, ya'know." "Welp, whatever. I'm heading to the fishing dock now!" exclaimed Ken. Ken than went running to the fishing dock and then he was stopped by a fisherman. "Woah, woah, woah! Where do you think you're going?" asked the fisherman. "Well, I'm going to go get myself a Water type at that there fishing dock, sir." replied Ken. "Not without one of these you ain't," said the fisherman, "Here you go." The fisherman than pulled out a fishing rod. "Thank you." said Ken as he was given the rod. Ken then, finally arriving at the fishing dock, took out his fishing rod and started fishing. *Three hours later* "Why is this taking so long?" Ken thought. Than out of nowhere a Corsola appeared. "Woah, well I guess I'm going to catch you!" exclaimed Ken. But as soon as Ken was going to chuck the Poke-ball a Marinae appeared and was about to eat the Corsola. "Holy moly!" exclaimed Ken and threw his Poke-ball at the Marinae instead. It was captured successfully. "Change of plans, eh." Ken thought.

Lil'Y walked over to Ken and Put out a very shiny fishing rod. Lil'y cast it. In only a few minutes, He pulled up a smaller-than-usual Wailord! "Go Pokeball!" Lil'Y yelled as he threw a pokeball. Then he caught the Wailord. He opened up the Pokeball and set it free. "I don't fish for pokemon, I fish for fun." Lil'Y said To ken. "As what i'm gonna do? I have to get to my gym, might as well travel with you."

"Well come on guys let's have a battle with this person" Chris said to himself as he tapped Ken's shoulder. "Hey wanna battle I have a Level 65 Staraptor , Level 50 Venusaur and a Level 15 Rowlet." Chris said to Ken.

Ken than felt a sudden tap on his shoulders, "Yikes! I mean, I don't have my Kalos team with me and who the heck even are you?" said Ken to the stranger. "What's with all these people popping out of nowhere!" thought Ken.

"I'm From Sinnoh where I got Torterra and I lost the league their went to Kanto got my Venusaur lost the League their Went to Hoenn and Got Swampert and I finally went to Johto and got a Feraligatr and Elekid and Won the League!" Chris said to Ken.

"Well, I decided to start over, so I have a brand new team and my old Pokemon are hanging out with Professor Sycamore." replied Ken. "Welp, I'm going to go train. You know what, why don't you come join us?" said Ken.

"Yeah! Of course." replied Ken. "I think you should put your Staraptor and Venusaur in your PC for right now. I think it would be unfair to have strong Pokemon this early." said Ken.

"Ok well I can just pull out Munchlax and he is only Level 12 right now." Chris replied to Ken. "Staraptor and Venusaur say hi to Oak and come on Munchlax say hi to Rowl the Rowlet." Chris said to Munchlax.

"Well, I've only battled some Radioactive Grunts with my new team. So, Chris, how about me and you test out our new teams in a battle!" exclaimed Ken.

Danny and Melody came back through the forest. Melody had Danny by the ear and walked him over to Ken and said," Now, say your sorry." Danny sighed like 5 year old and said," I'm sorry..."

"Oh, hi here guys! I guess I should say sorry too, and just for you to know I was raised in Kalos as well." said Ken to Danny and Melody. "Well, after my battle with Chris, I'm still not strong enough to face the Brandur Town Gym Leader." Should I ask Shadow to help me train, or should I train all by myself? Ken was confused on what to do before he fights the gym.