• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Marvelous Adventures in the Tokalla Region

Then Shadow and Ken were in front of the first town, Brandur Town, where they'll have their first gym battle. "We're still to under-leveled, until we fight the gym leader here, let's go to the Pokemon Center and use their Training Field." said Ken to Shadow.

Last edited:
"Oh, hi, Steven! :D Steven this is Shadow and Shadow this is Steven. Hey, Steven do you still want to have that battle or do you want to train with us instead at the Pokemon Center?"

"Yeah! I've been waiting for this battle for such a long time! Come on out, Sycamore!" Ken sent out his Treecko which is now level 10 after training and battling Team Radioactive. "Come on Steven! I won't go easy on you!" Ken knew that Steven had a Squirtle so he promised himself not to use Absorb on this fight. Ken doesn't want to win so easily because he feels like it would be cheating since they were only beginner trainers.

Lil' Y Joined the trio. "Hey Ken. You need to catch more pokemon, the gym leader uses fire types! your Treeko wouldn't stand a chance!" Lil' Y siad to Ken, having no idea he interupted a battle.

"LIL' Y! Why did you come all the way here!? This is going to be the second time gym leaders have interrupted me and Steven from battling. And I know all about the gym leader here, and I'm going to catch my third Pokemon over there!" Ken pointed at the fishing dock.

"Oh, ok, i'll watch from here." Lil' Y said, falling towards the ground. "I'm really tired 'cause i ran through the forest AND beat some team radioactive punks. and i came here 'cause i'm trying to get back to my gym. Duh."

"So you met Team Radioactive grunts, as well, me and Shadow met them as well and we beat them in battle, but did you notice the collars on any of the Pokemon?"

"Yeah, i cant belive HE would even let them do that, and he used to be so nice...:(" Lil' Y replied to Ken, still lying on the ground.

Last edited:
"What are you talking about, who's he?" asked Ken to Lil' Y lying down on the ground as well because Ken thought it would be good idea to rest until he fights Steven.

"Ummmmmmm nothing you need to worry about! c'mon, i thought you wanted to battle with that boy" Lil' Y said, nodding to steven. "Just, don't worry about it." "Wish Wash!" Wishiwashi yelped.

"Fine, well then, Steven. Let's battle!" Ken was now and finally determined to battle with Steven, Ken still had to know how good Steven was as a trainer.

Shadow justs sits down in the pokemon center.".........no....."Quietly said Shadow"......i'm...not...going...back..."Shadow said as she walks to nurse Joy and asked for her pokemon."Don't i know you?"Question nurse Joy."Uhh No why?"Asked Shadow "You seem familer to the champion Shadow from Unova."Said Joy."sigh welp you know don't you well just i'm uhh undercover as a girl that does'nt know anything ok don't say anything! oh and here"Said Shadow as she handed Nurse Joy her old pokemon. "Please watch them for me till i come back"Said Shadow."Uhh ok fine i guess have a good day?"Question Nurse Joy.

Ken noticed that Shadow was gone. "Where did she go? She probably just went to the Pokemon Center already." Ken with determination in his eyes still just wanted to battle Steven.

"Hey guys im back" Yelled Shadow as she came running out of the pokecenter "who are you?" ask Shadow as she stares as Steven.Shadow suddenly stands still and stares at someone.

"Shadow, I thought I already told you, maybe you went off to the Pokemon Center before told you. Well this is Steven, right now we're going to have a battle! So come on Steven! Let's go!"

"Huh oh ok"Said shadow as she walks off. "Hey gray!"Yelled Shadow."Shadow? Hey its been a while how are your unova pokemon doing?" Said Gray. "........Darn it Gray..."Said shadow "Ok im undercover ok?"Wispered Shadow "O...k?"Said Gray.

OOC: If you want to introduce Gray you have to make a Trainer form for him
BIC: "K see you later!" after Ken was talking to Steven for a little while, Ken noticed a stranger talking to Shadow. "Hey! :D Who're you?" Ken asked the stranger.

Ok
Oc:Gray
Personalliy:Funny,Friendily
Looks:Gray hair,White shirt,Black jenes.
Met Shadow at the Unova Legend.
Team
Espeon lvl 63
Embor lvl 70
Lucario lvl 59
Vanilluxe lvl 61
Watchog lvl 57
Egg
"I'm Gray i met Shadow at the Unova Legend and her team beat my team by a lot"Said Gray."Really....(Omg) Uhh he just saw that in a dream he is uhh just a childhood friend yeah..."Studdered Shadow."Uhh no OW!!"Yelled Gray as Shadow Slaped him."Stop Please don't say anything"Wispeared Shadow to Gray.

"Sup Gray, that sounds like a pretty crazy dream! So Gray, do you want to see my battle with Steven? And is it Ok, if I see your Pokemon team?" Ken just wanted to be nice to the new friend.

"Yea sure!"Said gray as he throws out he's team "They really have changed oh and you swaped your umbereon with espeon and your Lampet with a vallnluxe nice"Said Shadow."ok idk whats with you Shadow c'mon tell them"Said Gray."Fine uhh well ken can you please keep a secert can i trust you"Said shadow.

"WOAH! Gray your team is amazing! You have so many high level Pokemon!" I wonder what Shadow's talking about? "Well sure Shadow, I have no right reason to ever tell anyone your secret."

"I...I'm...well ill uhh..im the champion of the...unova region undercover here i have proof"Said Shadow as she throws out her team(I have a trainer card for my team. "Hi guys its been awhile!"Shadow says to her pokemon."See I Didn't Dream"Said Gray.

Ken was just staring at her in awe. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID. "Oh my God, why am I so stupid, I know I've seen you before. I saw you once on TV. I just thought you liked like her was a coincidence, but it's no coincidence. I'm sorry Gray, I just thought it was crazy because I thought Shadow was from Takolla. I promise to keep your secret Shadow. But I don't get it, why are you here in undercover?"

"Team Radoactive has stole the white stone and the black stone from unova,the red chains and the three orbs from sinnoh and the rainbow feather and tidal bell from johto so im here to get the stuff back...but the reason im undercover...sigh fangirls and fanboys...sigh"Sighed Shadow.

"No wonder you knew why and how those Pokemon were being controlled by Team Radioactive. I can't believe that Team Radioactive stole all those items, there's only one thing that they're up to. They obviously want to try to control the legendary Pokemon for their own pleasure. And I know what you mean... uh, I mean. You know your Pokemon team is really good, but where are your Glameow and Litten?"

"I put them away for now"Said Shadow. "Rai!Chu chu!"Exclaimed Raichu "No we knew it you are here Shadow....."Said a Grunt from Radioactive."You have the last this we need that dna spilers" Said a other Grunt. "I would but i just care about our world!"Said Shadow "Well here we will make you a deal you give us thoughs and we will give you back the white stone that has your buddy........Flashfire..."Said a Grunt "No.....(Flashfire please no i don't want them having you captive anymore!)"Quietly Said Shadow.

"YOU BASTARDS! You're just a bunch of stupid people, who do stupid things! Well, I'm not going to stand for this! I'll show you the true power of a POKEMON TRAINER!" Ken was filled with rage, he hates people who do bad things just for the kick of it, especially using Pokemon. "COME ON OUT, GRENINJA! Use Scald!" The Team Radioactive members couldn't stand the power of Ken's mysterious Greninja and they flew out into the sky. "Greninja, return," said Ken with a serious look, "I don't really know who Flashfire is, but don't worry, we'll get him back."

"ggrrrrr(I won't let them get)NOW RAICHU WHILE THERE STILL NOT TO FAR GRAB THE WHITE STONE! Yelled Shadow."RAI! rai rai rai rai RAI!"Yelled Raichu as he snaches the white stone and brings it back."Yes thank you raichu!Flashfire..you can emerge now"Said Shadow.The white stone starts to glow....

OOC: @ShadowMMOS2005 just to let you know Legendary Pokemon are not allowed in the RP, so sorry you won't be able to use Reshiram on your team.
BIC: "WHAT'S HAPPENING!" The white stone was glowing so bright, Ken covered his eyes. "Why is this happening?"

ik
"Flashfire yes....."Shadow quietly says as Flashfire appears. "....yawn were am i yawn S-shadow?Question Flashfire. "Flashfire!"Shadow yells as she hugs Flashfire."shadow....hello again.."Flashfire softly says.

"That's Reshiram! You're such an amazing Pokemon! But I have a question, HOW CAN YOU SPEAK!? and do you know what happened to you and Team Radioactive?" Ken was very serious about both questions actually.

"Um, aren't you at least a little bit surprised that I'm the champion, even a little?" Ken just went and told his secret, but it seems like Shadow and Gray don't even care or notice.