• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The LOST ISLAND: Stranded (Signups and Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the story of a bunch of teenage Pokémon trainers and their Pokémon who woke p on a deserted island and have to find themselves a way to get off the island. A few rules:
  • No being a jerk.
  • Fakemon definitely allowed. just put their picture or description of it along with its ability.
  • Do a basic bio, please. Reading 3 paragraphs of backstory is unnecessary. (I'm lazy lol)
  • That's about it. Put Nature's Wrath in your bio somewhere to be allowed.
  • This is the world where special abilities are allowed.
  • Also, no godmodding
  • P.S. There might be a Sequel
This is my bio:

Name: Cyko Xyru (Or just X)
Appearance: DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTER, DO NOT STEAL ART , He also has a red 13 mark on the right arm next to his shoulder. If something or someone that has something special about it or them is close, it burns with a red aura, burning him on the same place.
(Source: A google search) (I cant make up my mind lol)
Bio: Nothing much is known about him, but he might share it with the group IF someone is nice enough to him.
Personality: Shy, quiet, when comes to be, brave.
Relatives: someone else can fill in this if they want.
Other: Nature's Wrath
Powers: Can Communicate with Pokémon, and is really good at Tools, Building etc.

Pokémon: Charizard Name: Xyko

Ability: Blaze
Type: Fire / Flying
Personality: Brave, Helpful, Kind

Name: Arikuuru
Species: Meowstic, Male, Shiny
Ability: Wonder Guard
Type: Psychic / Water
Personality: same as Azukii's

Name: Dewgong
Species: Dewgong
Ability: Sap Sipper
Type: Water / Ice
Personality: unknown

And lastly,
Name: Rypjaw
Species: Houndoom
Ability: Water Absorb
Personality: Hot headed, Proud, Brave, Short Tempered.

So yeah! That's about it, heh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this seems cool can I join?

Name: Henri (On-ree) Fabre-Dufour (Fahb-er-Doo-for)

Appearance: RP forum rules are VERY clear about using art that isn't yours or wasn't made for you specifically. Describe your character. Do NOT cheap out by using stolen art.

Bio: Bubbly and adorable, he often isn't taken seriously, and his cute factor is upped by his Kalosian accent (note: this is a French accent) But he is very good in Pokémon and can hold his own well in a battle, although he prefers to play with his Pokémon instead. Sometimes however, he is a bit too innocent for his own good, and gets taken advantage of sometimes because of it. And as innocent as he is, he still knows not to incur Nature's Wrath.

Powers: He can make anything appear out of thin air, but only if he is in desperate need of said thing. He also can speak to some Pokémon but they have only ever been Faery types.

'Mons

Name: Méfait
Species: Klefki
Ability: Prankster
Moves: Toxic, Light Screen, Reflect, Flash Cannon
Personality: Mischievous, loves pranking

Name: Esprit
Species: Kirlia
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Psychic, Calm Mind, Faery Wind, Draining Kiss
Personality: Calm, thoughtful

Name: Drôle
Species: Azumarill
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Hydro Pump, Play Rough, Rain Dance, Confide
Personality: Silly, whimsical

Name: Heureux
Species: Togekiss
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Safeguard, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Dazzling Gleam
Personality: Matronly, the mother of the group, protective.

Also, why is your character Wes from Pokémon Colosseum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am going to be using my Fakemon for the roleplay, and well this discussion had caught my attention when I took a nice glimpse at it. (Also added a bit more extra information, especially on my Fakemon since their appearances have to be described; because I am not so good at art here.)

Trainer Bio:
Name:
Somaiar Kyoto (He is often referred as Soma, as this is the shortened form of his name.)
Appearance: He stands at a slightly short height of 5'2", as he has a skinny build. He has a blue jacket with a hoodie around his head; the jacket also has hidden pockets on the front. He wears a white T shirt, short white cargo pants, and brown leather sandals. He also has a tan leather bag that functions as a carrier sling and storage for items and such.
Bio: Quiet, but watchful, Soma is one that tends to be the silent one when it comes to taking charge. He often discourses Pokémon battles after what he had witnessed back in the war between the regions of Camtonia and Vietbac. He may seem like an everyday, shady guy, but he can be like a companion with patience and some affinity.
Personality: He is taciturn, especially around other people. He can be leader-like at times, especially if he feels like he has to take charge of the situation. He is also determined, as he sometimes takes risks to protect his Pokémon; even if it means jeopardizing his safety for them.
Relatives: He has a mother, as her name is Bophia. Unfortunately, his father, Koner is deceased.
Other: Nature's Wrath!
Powers: He can communicate easily with younger Pokémon, and he is adept at patching up himself and other Pokémons' injuries.

Pokémon Bios:
Name:
His name is Kaiser.
Species: Neourk
Ability: Adrenaline Rush (As the Pokémon deals damage in battle, the Pokémon will continuously regenerate HP every turn. The regeneration rate is proportional to the total amount of damage they deal out, as it is capped at 10% HP per turn. However, if the Pokémon has any status conditions like poison, their regeneration will cease until the status condition is cured.)
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Appearance: He is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, as there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small. Two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny claw. His gills are located on his neck, while his upper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is sky blue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Personality: He is rebellious, especially towards authorities, as he often argues with others a lot. He can be a crybaby at times, since he always likes things to go his way. He can be very emotional and dramatic at times, as he has a very short temper.

Name:
Her name is currently unknown, as this will be revealed as the roleplay progresses with a certain action on the Pokémon.
Species: Speche
Gender: Although this Pokémon is normally genderless, it will be referred as a female to make roleplaying easier; and for the fact that it has feminine traits.
Ability: Imitation (The Pokémon's first type will change in accordance to the current Pokémon they have changed to.)
Type: [type]???[/type] [type]Psychic[/type]
Appearance: In Speche's true form, she is often seen as being a small, pinkish, comet-like orb. She lacks any limbs or visible eyes while in her true form. She has a faint, ionic-like tail in a shade of light pink that is mostly made of carbon; the tail is more noticeable at dusk. She is often seen as being another Pokémon in their negative colorings, as she only shows her true form to others she truly trusts.
Personality: She is soft-spoken and compassionate to others, especially at other younger Pokémon. She can be mischievous at times, since she likes to play pranks on others by changing into other Pokémon to cause confusion on them. Even though she can be chatty at times, she still has her docile outlook towards her trainer.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.
Directing your attention to the Rules. Use of any artwork that isn't yours or was specifically made for you in a way that can be proven is NOT allowed in the RP forums. Fanmades must be your own creations as well, and you are no allowed to steal another person's art/concept and just stick a different name on it, either. Unless you are dA user rainbowdino, which you most likely aren't, keep your grubby mitts off their art.

Use words to describe your characters. do NOT cheap out using art that you have no right to use.

Next time this sort of behaviour is spotted there will be official warnings.

Hmm, well... should we start the roleplay now? Or should we wait still? I actually might think of making another Pokémon Character that will be native to the island here. (It'll be introduced a bit later as the roleplay progresses.)

Name: David Novosel
Appearance: David is a young man of Eastern descent. His hair is a lilac hue and cut into a tousled side part. His eyes, the shape of almonds, are a dull hazel brown. His frame is equal parts bedraggled and fragile, his skin pale in colour and his body angular in shape. His mannerisms are undead in demeanour, as seen through his jaunted style of walking and ragdoll-esque movements. He typically sports a loose dress shirt with golden hemming whose sleeves are tied back by equally golden ribbons and dark dress pants.
Bio: David was born without mobile ability below his waist and was frequently ill throughout his childhood. His Drifloon uses Psychic in order to aid him in walking, as he is much too stubborn to use a wheelchair.
Personality: He tends to come off as miscellaneous and irritable on first impression. He speaks openly about his opinions and is a predominantly authoritarian person. He is just about ready to fight with anyone (with his bare hands or otherwise), including his own Pokémon, which makes much of what he attempts to accomplish counterproductive.
Relatives: Unnamed mother and father
Powers: He can communicate specifically with Ghost-type Pokémon and persuade them into doing his bidding. However, he is terrified of ghosts.

Name: Akimbo
Species: Drifloon
Ability: Aftermath
Type: Ghost / Flying
Personality: Bubbly and enthusiastic, Akimbo has all the personality traits that David does not. She acts as a conscience for him in difficult situations and reminds him to be a decent human being. She is courageous and encourages her teammates whenever issues arise.

Name: Malinger
Species: Yamask
Ability: Mummy
Type: Ghost
Personality: A creature created at the core of cowardice. She is frightened by a copious amount of things and often imagines the worst case scenario in every circumstance. Malinger seeks comfort from David and her teammates on a daily basis, but is inclined to feel most reassured by Akimbo.

Name: Knave
Species: Banette
Ability: Insomnia
Personality: A charlatan at heart, Knave has a knack for tormenting David with his constant heckling. He is boastful and arrogant and maliciously sadistic. His personality is greatly frivolous.

Nice detailed appearance! Your accepted, you can begin whenever you like! But I do have a question. Does he not know his mother and father? Or what is it? I didn't get that part. Otherwise, you are accepted.

Thank you! It takes a lot of time to name a character so I got lazy on that part. He does know his parents, but I didn't know what to name them.

I'm going to be having another character in the roleplay that is going to be a solo Pokémon character, as he will be introduced near @Yuya Sasaki. As usual, I have included more information on the Pokémon since he is one of my more recent Fan Made Pokémon here.

*All unknown information may be revealed in the roleplay with the correct trigger.

Name: His name is currently unknown.
Species: Nefilo
Native Region: Vietbac
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Age: His age is unknown, but he appears to look very young.
Primary Moves: Turn Strike, Solar Vitality, Leaflet Buffer, Solaris Spear. (See below for more information. Note that these are the moves that he primarily uses in battle, as these are also his custom moves.)
Skills:
He is able to run around more quickly and for longer periods of time, as he is also more adept in lying and making up excuses to get out of situations.
Ability: Overgrow (Increases the potency of Grass-type moves when the Pokémon's HP is in critical levels.)
Appearance: Nefilo is a small, bipedal, lizard-like Pokémon that has a primarily light green body. He has light red eyes, small nostrils, and some small teeth that can be seen when he opens his mouth. There is a large, dark green leaf that covers the majority of his face, as the leaf extends slightly above his face. The leaf can be taken off to reveal what hides behind it, though it is ill-advised since he only perfers to show his face to only those he truly trusts. His chest, torso and back have some oddly shaped, dark green spots that are scattered. He has four fingers on each hand, and three toes on each feet. His fingers and toes both lack claws, as his tail is stubby and gradually tapering.
Personality: Nefilo is very timid around others, as he often perfers to be alone. He hates being with strangers since he has a hard time effectively communicating with others. He is extremely pusillanimous when it comes to battling, as he often flees if he has to battle other Pokémon; even in some cases with trainer battles. He can be a crybaby at times, since he has a multitude of fears; fears that include poisonous plants and even the simplest of medicine. Although he may seem like a spineless baby, he can still sometimes get the job done with some support and time involved.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He is the Grass-type Starter Pokémon in the region of Vietbac. He also wears a silver bracelet around his left arm that has his name etched on it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary Moves Information:

Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power Points: 25
Power: 35
Accuracy: 100%
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Target: Enemy
Description: The user swiftly strikes the target with a forceful hit at the target's weak spot.
Effects: Critical hits land more easily if attacking the target from the side, and more easily from the back.
Catagory: Status
Power Points: 15
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Range: N/A
Target: Self
Description: The user quickly gathers in sunlight energy to ease itself from hindering effects and to patch itself up.
Effects: Removes all stat debuffs by one stage and grants HP regeneration to the Pokémon.
Catagory: Status
Power Points: 20
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Range: N/A
Target: Self
Description: The user creates a screen of protection from nature's energy.
Effects: Grants the Pokémon the effects of Garrison.
Garrison: The Pokémon gains resistance against super effective attacks for five turns.
Catagory: Special
Power Points: 25
Power: 30 x 3
Accuracy: 100%
Range: 20 Meters, 2.5 Meters Area of Effect
Target: All enemies in range
Description: The user forms some balls of solar energy from sunlight, which are then launched at the target in a spear-like beam.
Effects: N/A

Stats Information:
Hit Points: ████
Physical Attack: █████
Physical Defense: ███
Special Attack: ██████████
Special Defense: ████
Speed: ████████████

Special Notes:
  • Often flees from battle.
  • Tends to use special attacks more often.
  • Capable of slowly removing stat debuffs and gradually regenerating HP.
  • Very susceptible to being poisoned and burned.

Hmm, well I am going to post on the roleplay soon, I just need to find a good way to introduce my character since he is a bit rather shy here...

Alright, i have my own pokemon character now.

Name: Anubis
Species: Lucario
Native Region: none
Type: [type]Fighting[/type]/[type]Steel[/type]
Appearance: a lucario with a slash across its eye.
Powers: It can speak english, and is really good at jumping up mountains
Ability: Rage (If this pokemon knocks out the defending pokemon whileit has taken damage, the pokemons critical hit stat raises permenately, and contact moves do 3.5 more damage, and better Accuracy.)
Moves:
Type: [type]Steel[/type]
Description:The pokemon rushes the opposing pokemon, then slashes at them with a sharp bone.
Appearance: See Description.
Power: 150
Accuracy: 95
Additional Effects: Targer more prone to start bleeding. (80% Chance Raise)
Type: [type]Fighting[/type]
Power:100
Accuracy:100
Appearance: the pokemon uses a ball of aura energy to attack.
Type: [type]Grass[/type]/[type]Fairy[/type]
Description: The pokemon calms its mind to expel its impurities and regain health.
Ability: Takes away all status effects and regains 50% of max health.
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Appearance: the pokemon summons a barage of meteors onto the foe.
Power: 180
Accuracy: 100
Extra Effects: Raises all stat by one stage.

Stats: (out of 6)
Hit Points: ■■■■■■■
Physical Attack: ■■■■■■
Physical Defence: ■■■■■■■■■
Stamina
: ■■■■■■■
Speed: ■■■■■
Special Attack: ■■■■■■
Special Defence: ■■■■■

Traits:
  • Doesn't run from a battle
  • Protective of others
  • Sarcastic as heck
  • Calm as ice even when in battle

Last edited:
Mind if I drop in?

Name: Kemen Iniguez Bolibar

Appearance: Kemen stands at about 6' 2", and is mostly made up of lean muscle, due to spending a lot of time keeping himself in shape for dance. His skin has a slight pinkish tint, which is most visible on his cheeks and nose. His eyes are brown, and quite large, giving him a permanently doe-eyed look, and his hair is black and wavy, and always neatly combed. His streetwear (Which he is hardly ever seen in) consists of a tight black button down shirt, dark grey skinny jeans, and black ankle boots.

Bio: Kemen is the only child of two rich shiny hunters, and was born in Fantasma Village, in the Nita region (A fanmade region of mine, which is based on Spain). At age ten, he decided to become a performer, because of his love of tap-dancing, and he frequently travels to other regions, to perform in pokemon showcases. He hopes to become either the Kalos, or the Nita King.

Personality: Kemen is extraordinarily well-mannered and patient, behaving like a gentleman regardless of the situation. He is very sensitive about matters regarding his home region, however, and he will often shut down, and refuse to talk about them when asked. His home region is famed mostly for its many bloody battles with Team Necro, and its lack of a regional professor. He also adores ghost type pokemon, and has a habit of obsessing over ones he hasn't seen before.

Relatives: Javier and Margarita (Parents) (And I'm too lazy to make up surnames for them T.T)

Powers: He has botanokinesis (The ability to manipulate plants)

Name: Don

Species: Honchkrow

Ability: Moxie

Type: Dark/Flying

Personality: Don is remarkably prim and proper, and cares very much about his appearance. He can frequently be found grooming his feathers, or perched on Kemen's shoulder.

Name: Roxanne

Species: Salazzle

Ability: Corrosion

Type: Fire/Poison

Personality: Flirtacious and naughty, Roxanne loves to tease other pokemon, and is very proud of how she looks. She loves to be the centre of attention, especially in showcases.

Name: Marion

Species: Banette

Ability: Insomnia

Personality: Marion is terribly quiet, often hiding behind her master, unless she's performing with him. She is greatly troubled by her past as a doll, which other pokemon never let her hear the end of, in the wild. She'd never admit it, but she loves it when Kemen insists that she is cute.

Name: Aoki

Species: Pachirisu (shiny)

Ability: Pick up

Type: Electric

Personality: Aoki is the baby of the group, often demanding Kemen's attention, when she's not in her pokeball. She likes being held, and her belly rubbed.

mind if I join in?

Name: Giro Tatsumi
Appearance: Crimson, long hair, ending at his shoulders. his outfit is a black tracksuit with a red jagged line down it and a white scarf. his eyes are violet.
pokemon: Croconaw level 22. moves: crunch, ice fang, aqua jet, headbutt. ability: sheer force. gender: male.
origin: a trainer from mahogany town, his father left him as a baby. he was born mute but wouldn't say much if he could talk anyway. he's quite calm and has a lot of faith in his pokemon, which was a parting gift from his father that he grew up with.

pokemon with natures madness should be banned to anything goes.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I cannot believe I've only just noticed this.

No, you cannot use the Battle Bond exception to cheat your way into having a Mega Evolution that was not approved by staff. "Xyko" has been edited into a normal Charizard, and if I ever see this sort of thing again, serious action will be taken against the offender, all the way up to complete banishment from the RP boards.

Remember to read the RP forum rules before doing anything else in this RP.

Considering the autoing and general failure to read and follow the RP rules in the acutal thread, though, it's been shut down. This thread shall be shut down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.