• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Last Stand

Wolfa

She turned in front of Bellamy growling as she stood protectively right in front of him with Ren and Aeris. She used her nose to smell the male before she leaped out tackling the male down as she was on top of him showing her teeth as her green eyes looked down at him. "Lycanroc!"she said as her orange and white fur became visable to him.-

Aura

She glanced to Justice, "Don't worry, you can ride with me on Drayco"she answered before looking at him. "You must return your Samurott however to ride with me"she added.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice glanced at Aura, and Tsunami nodded. “Okay then.” Justice took out Tsunami’s Pokeball. “Tsunami, return!” He held out Tsunami’s Pokeball and his Samurott became covered in a red light. Tsunami then disappeared into his Pokeball. Justice walked over to Aura and NineTales. “Thanks.”

Aura

She nodded to Justice before pulling out Drayco's Pokeball. "Its no problem, Drayco!"she said throwing the Pokeball up until it opened as a Flygon appeared out of it. "Flygon!"she said looking to her trainer. "We are going to need a lift from you ok"she said gently petting her. "Flygon!"she said nodding. She pulled out Snow's Pokeball before moving it in front of her. "Snow return for now"she said. "Ninetales?"she smiled before a red light touches her before she was sucked in as she made her Luxury ball small before putting her away. "Well, what are we waiting for!?"she asked sternly. "Lets go!" She added leading Drayco to outside before she got on her back.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec
Alec walked around a bit, he was kind of lost, he had been walking and walking until, he saw her walking towards some other guy, all he had to do was take the shot, he aimed his bow from the cover of trees around him, he then fired a poison tipped arrow directly at JC's head.

Jaz
Jaz walked in a direction someone had given her, she had shown the photo around. She saw the guy, about to get on a Flygon. "Damn it she said to herself" she placed her hood up over her head and charged toward Justice, she didn't know him and she didn't want to, it would make the job difficult, she drew her katana and prepared to strike her target down.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice was about to board the Flygon when he saw a girl running towards him with a katana in her hand. “Huh?!” He quickly sent out Tsunami, and his loyal Samurott appeared in front of him. “Use Hydro Pump!” Justice called out, some of his bravery returning. Tsunami nodded and released a huge spray of water at the girl.

JC

She stand was interrupted as she swiftly pulled pulled out her Katana cutting down an arrow that had aimed for her. She looked into the directiom it came from as she saw Blue swiftly leap over onto the tree before using Iron tail to knock him out of his hiding place as she growled with anger because someone was trying to hurt her partner. "Umbre!"she said before she had opened her mouth ready to use Shadow at her partners command. She made a hand signal to stop Blue for the moment before pointing her katana blade at his throat. "Hm, so you were the only trying to kill me, nice try but I'm way to high leveled for you to kill. What a shame you were a nice kid too Alec, give me your reason on trying to kill me then I let you go because killing me won't be that easy"she said as she kept a distance from him as only her blade pointed at his neck.

Aura

She saw Justice take out his Samurott to stop a girl who to his eyes had attacked him. She huffed as with a hand gesture told Drayco to grab that girl and hold her down. "Drayco!"she commanded as the Flygon nodded before swiftly grabbing the girl keeping her down with her claw like hands giving an emotion of anger. "Flygon!".

She grabbed Justice's wrist pulling him behind her as she pulled out her Dragon soul Katana as it began to surround in a mist of ice. "Stay behind me Justice, your in danger right now"she warned glancing behind her to look at him under her mask.-

Qinlan

"A beauty she is, her name is Sakuraso, she's been with me for years. That Gliscor is Rosephase, my partner, and speaking of that, I believe introductions are in order, yes?"

Closing the door behind him, Qin strolled across the room, settling into one of the plush couches. "My name's Qinlan, Qinlan Mirage, and over there," he gestured to another side of the room, "is my sister Quilla." The girl had been rather quiet throughout the little exchange between Qin and Lionel, but the curiosity in her eyes was evident. Her ponytail bounced behind her as she bounded across the room, settling down beside her brother. Her voice was cheery and perky as she inserted herself into the conversation, "I've also got a water type, but she's far too big to fit in those tanks."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec
Alec looked up at JC not knowing what to say, he noticed that the image given to him had fallen out of his coat and now lay on the floor showing writing on the back that said, ~If you kill the target we will pay you, if you fail we will kill your sister~. He decided to nod towards the image and remain silent. He stared directly at JC.

Jaz
Jaz breaths out heavily as the flygon stops her, she tries to grab the image that has flown from her pocket, it floats through the air landing at Aura's feet, on the back it says ~Kill the target and you will be paid, fail and we will kill your brother~. She then reaches into her back pocket and throws a letter to Aura and motions for her to read it. The letter says ~Jasmine Cooper, you and your brother have been sought out again as our boss was very satisfied with your last few kills, meet at the usual place, tell no-one. The Survivors~

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Don’t worry about me, I have a secret weapon.” Justice took out something small, then it became bigger in Justice’s hands. It was a flamethrower, it was big, but really light and easy to carry. He pointed it at the girl, and Tsunami took out his blades from his armor and pointed it to the girl as well. Justice noticed a letter come towards Aura, and Tsunami looked up at the letter.

"It's nice to meet you, Qinlan," Lionel smiled in his way that was just a small, quick quirk of the mouth. He turned to Qilla, sketching a bow, "And you too."
He was curious as to how they'd come to be here, but didn't want to seem rude by asking questions.
Chatot squawked loudly and Lionel winced. He smoothed his hair back into its side parting, feeling slightly awkward.

JC
She saw the image of her on the ground but of course masked as she picked it up. She turned it around reading the back before signing as she removed her blade from his neck helping him up. "So if you don't kill me, your sister will die"she asked him as she saw Gem holding his arm just in case he would attack her again so grabbed both of his arms hold in him firmly. "Correct?"she said.

Aura

She noticed an image of Justice and then a letter that was by her feet. She gently grabbed it reading it before glancing to her sternly as she placed her hand on Justice's Flamethrower telling him to put it down. "Care to explain, if you cooraporate I'll tell Drayco to let you go"she said sternly lowering her blade as she put it away.-

Anthony

He knocked on the Mirages’ cabin door once more, trying to get an answer. He didn’t have much time. “Anybody home?” he asked. “I need your help.”

Brandon

He got on his Pidgeot and began to fly up, but saw Jaz attack. He ordered Pidgeot to fly down and use Air Slash, trying to disarm her by knocking her weapon out of her hand.

Kaleb

He turned his arm into a gun again and aimed for JC. He fired multiple shots, attempting to hit both her and Alec.

“Oh, it seems an old friend has come to my ‘rescue’,” Kaleb mocked. “You’re a little late to save him. Just like always, you’ve managed to make things harder for yourself, and I will be your most difficult challenge yet.”

“I know everything he does. I have accessed all his memory banks, and I know your battle style. So come at me, if you have the guts.”

Quilla

"You'd said maybe you could help us, but how do you suppose you'll do that? If you gonna driven away by a gaggle of gangly gangsters that I doubt you're much of a fighter." Harmless giggles filled the room as the girl spoke, "We've been trying to remove a group of Druddigon that live in a mountain cave further up north, but they're quite tough. Even with an Ice type, they don't exactly go down easily." Her fingers tapped against one of the Pokeballs at her waist, hinting that contained within was an Ice-type Pokemon. "I don't suppose you have a solution for that Mr.Professor~?"

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick
Nick was about to answer the guy in the wheelchair’s question but then he got tackled by a Lycanroc. “Woah, woah, woah! I’m no threat!” He said. As he got hit the ground. “Seriously, I’m not kidding!”

JC
She was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice as she had signaled Gem to protect Alec before she became quite cold to the unfamiliar voice. "Don't talk like you actually really know me because, in reality, you don't! Kaleb does not need such a power like you because he has the strength of strong friendship with others and his Pokemon, especially with his partner Panguro and his Charizard! I know Kaleb is not weak to easily give himself to a worthless thing like you because I have seen him fight like his life depended on it! We have shared extreme pain like nobody else and lost certain parts that were on our bodies but of course, that's something you won't understand because you are so heartless and without emotion! Blue knows this as well as she grown very attached to Kaleb through the years! Kaleb and I's friendship bond is strong then you would never understand as not even you can break it!" she said before she pulled out her Katana as she swiftly went at Kaleb to free him from this darkness she is sensing from him before colliding with his gun to stop him from shooting. "My battle style is unpredictable you see so, either way, it changes swiftly without you even realizing it and I know I made this harder on myself because the real Kaleb is a friend that I don't regret meeting because he will always be there when I need his help and to others but if it means I have to die in order to save him then so be it!"She said before using her Katana to push him back hard. "I'm not afraid to die! Even if it's for the sake of saving the ones so important to me!" she swiftly went at him again without hesitation.-

Wolfa

She looked to him before sniffing him sensing he wasn't a threat before getting off him pulling on his sleeve to help him up but had pushed him inside the cave to see Bellamy. "Lycan! Lycanroc!" she said before making her way to Bellamy as she sat down next to him cautiously watching him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec
Alec watched as JC fought, it was intriguing how strong she was. He sighed deeply before he had a thought, if he wasn't able to be harmed then Jaz wouldn't have to kill her target. He reached, with great effort, in his back pocket of his khakis, he pulled out a syringe and injected it into his own leg. He had just injected a deadly poison into himself. He started to sweat and then went limp in the hold of the Flygon.

Jaz
Jaz heard the Pokémon attack, she shook slightly letting a pokeball roll out and she said "Ginger use Protect" as her Eevee appeared, after Ginger blocked the attack she turned to the other two. "Ok, let me explain. Me and my brother were having hard times in the apocalypse, we happened to stumble on a group calling themselves The Survivors, they gave us supplies in return for us being their contract killers. We would be given our targets and we would kill them. Do you need anything else explained." She smiled walmly at them.

Bellamy
Bellamy turned to the guy and said "well I'm leaving this place Wolfa so I don't mind who comes in it is no longer my bunker." He beckoned Aeris and Ren who hopped on his lap and started to wheel himself out of the bunker passed the guy.

Qinlan

Qin was startled, just barely hearing the sound of rapping on his door over Quilla's voice. He jumped from his seat, and walked over to the door -it was rather odd to be getting so many visitors. Pulling the door open, he came face to face with Anthony, and Qin's eyes widened in surprise. "It's a pretty odd time for a visit, no?" Joking lightly, Qin gestured to one of the seats on the couch, "Come on in."

Lionel narrowed his eyes.
"I'm no fighter, you're right. My expertise lies in Pokémon biology. I'm sure there are things you can do that I can't," he said coolly, "And things that I can do... that you can't."
He was startled at the sound of the door being tapped and warily watched Qinlan go up to answer it.

Anthony

He walked inside, giving Quilla a quick wave, before turning back to Qinlan.

“I hate to break the news to you, but the world is in trouble yet again,” Anthony said. “And this time, Kaleb isn’t around to help. He’s gone missing.”

He gulped before saying the last part. “And Jason’s dead,” he said.

Brandon

Pidgeot soared back up. “I’ll be waiting when you’re ready to get back on schedule,” he said. “Meet up at Sinnoh.”

Kaleb

He turned the arm back into a sword and shoved back, trying to knock JC off her feet. He sliced forwards multiple times, aiming for the stomach.

“Foolish girl,” the robotic voice muttered. “You know nothing about him. And I know everything about him.”

Kaleb suddenly reached down for a Pokeball, tossing it forward. His Aggron appeared, looking around for the enemy.

“Metal Burst,” Kaleb ordered. Aggron fired the attack in his assailant’s direction.

JC

She huffed. "Don't make me laugh! I know more to Kaleb then you'll ever know! I know what happened to his eye and his arm so don't talk like you really know him! Kaleb wouldn't just submit so easily to a scum like you who ever you are ! I don't care call me foolish but one thing you don't know about me is that my stubbornness get the best of me!"she said blocking the attack from hitting her stomach before she moved out of the way sensing a Metal burst coming towards them. Gem and Blue on the other hand saw Alec go limb suddenly. Blue had acted quickly before using Heal pulse sensing the poison inside of him to heal the poison. "Umbre!" "Flygon!" Gem had gently held Alec before taking him to a safe place to rest as the girls wasn't going to let him die because of a stupid reason.

Wolfa

Wolfa nodded before standing up to follow Kaleb as he wheeled out. She looked to the male she had took down before remaining in pace with Bellamy. Wolfa gave a face of worry sensing JC in a fight with someone possibly Kaleb or maybe someone else. "Lycanroc..."she said whining.-

Aura

She looked to her. "Is that really the honest truth girl because of it isn't you won't be let go by Drayco here and she makes sure enemies she encounters know their place"she warned looking to Drayco. "Flygon!"she said agreeing.-

Qinlan

Qin rolled his eyes,'This must be a villain of the week show, how is that world always in danger?' But just as he was sarcastically commenting in his mind, Anthony broke the news that Jason was dead. Eyes widening, almost bulging comically, Qin sputtered, "W-what!?" Qin wasn't as concerned about Kaleb having gone missing, he'd known Kaleb since back in their early days as teens, the man was far too resourceful to be taken out of the situation for too long. However, Jason's death had come as a shock. If he recalled correctly...."We're you guys traveling together? Who or what, could've taken on all three of you and even killed Jason!?"

Over at Lionel's side, Quilla stood shaken, her mouth agape at the news of Jason's death and Kaleb's disappearance.

Blue_Flash4

Nick
Nick saw the Lycanroc and male leave. He noticed worry on the Lycanroc’s face. He then hopped on Charizard and flew off. He was flying in the sky. He looked down and saw a male with a metal arm fighting a female looking like he was trying to kill her. He flew down to the ground. He looked in shock as it seemed like the male with the metal arm was mind controlled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz
Jaz rolled her eyes at the girl, "would I really like to you considering the position I'm currently in". She looked at Ginger then motioned to the Flygon. Ginger then walked up to the Flygon and said "eevoi (can you please let go of her)". Ginger said this and looked at the Flygon with wide eyes.

Bellamy
After noticing the worried look on Wolfa's face he asked "it's JC isn't it? Where is she show me where to go." He chuckled to himself she always got herself I some sort of trouble. He double checked his gun for ammo and gave Aeris a little stroke to stop her as Ren and Aeris had started play fighting on his lap.

Alec
Alec reopened his eyes he wasn't dead, what the hell was going on, he saw the fight and pulled out a flashbang arrow, he muttered to himself, just loud enough for JC's Pokémon to hear "I need her to close her eyes or this would just be pointless". He decided to fire the arrow and he would jump in and help if he needed to, the arrow hit the ground in front of Kaleb and let out a blinding flash.

Last edited:
JC

She suddenly heard Blue tell her to close her eyes in which is did as she had noticed the arrow before she did but her eyes were covered with her mask but placed her hand under her mask using her arm to hide them before a bright light bursted out between her and Kaleb as some sort of wind blew strongly. Gem and Blue had watched closely seeing the arrow give a very bright light as they both closed their eyes to not get caught in it. Gem had picked Alex up and placed him on her back as Blue seemed to follow as Gem looked to him with her red orb like eyes. "Flygon?"she said as she would fly off if necessary if it got too harsh.

Aura

She sighed loudly before looking to Drayco. "Drayco let her go"she commanded looking at the Flygon. Drayco looked from the Eevee to Aura before she nodded as she let go of her but had helped her back up to her feet. "Your lucky I have a rare gentle side to myself or it would have ended bad for you but I see trust in your eyes so I'll allow you to explain further to what is going on and why were you targeting Justice?"she asked more sternly as she felt Snow's Luxury ball shake before she took it out letting the Alolan Ninetales out. "Ninetales?"she said looking around to scan the situation before walking next to Justice sniffing him to check if he was ok as she looked up at him. "Nine...tales?"she had a worried look in her eyes.-

Kaleb

He turned his metal arm into a giant metal orb, encasing himself in it and blocking the effects of the flashbang arrow. He left a small opening and tossed three grenades out before closing it up.

Anthony

“I don’t know who he was, or where he is now, but he has Kaleb,” Anthony said. “We need to fix this. We need to get the world back in order. Will you help us?”

He looked at the three with pleading eyes. “We need all the help we can get to get Kaleb back and save the world from the monster who killed Jason.”

Brandon

“Alright, we’re flying to Sinnoh!” he said. “We need to go help JC, I got word that she’s fighting our enemy right now. Are you guys ready for a fight?”

JC

She saw three grenades being thrown as she leaped up out of the way of them before she had gotten badly hurt. She ended up behind him waiting for the light to disappear to take him down from behind but not hurt him. "-tsk Kaleb snap out of it! Your stronger then this!-"she thought keeping her eyes covered from the blinding light. She had the opportunity to grab Blade's Luxury ball before throwing her out. "Absol!" "-Blade quickly go and find some help! I may need more help then I anticipated!-"she said to her. Blade nodded before leaping off quickly through the forest. Blade was leaping from tree to tree before she saw a group and Brandon. She leaped down before getting there attention. "Sol! Absol!(JC needs your help, she is fighting Kaleb as we speak but he is not Kaleb as he probably got taken over! If you don't follow me now JC will have no choice but she use her life to save him!-"Blade said telepathically as she was standing a bit of a distance from Brandon giving eyes of help for her trainer.-

Aura

She nodded noticing the Absol speak telepathically. "Of course, if someone is in danger as you say then I can not say no to this!"she said sternly as Snow and Drayco had the same looks. She got on Drayco before returning Snow then motioned to Justice. "Justice lets go, there is no time to waste"she said.-

Wolfa

She looked to Bellamy a bit worried but nodded as she gently offered him her back to get onto so she could take him to JC. She gently grabbing his mouth in her mouth to assist him up on her back.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec
Alec not knowing who this guy was didn't hold back he started to fire arrows at the guy. Before switching to explosive arrows and shooting the ground around the orb. He was running low on arrow, and needed to get close to the guy in order to fight close combat.

Jaz

Jaz turned to the Absol "I'll come, as well". She picked up her katana and sheathed it. She needed to get to this JC as that was for certain her brother's target based off his reaction earlier. She had to see if he was alive.

Bellamy

Bellamy folded his wheelchair after he was on Wolfa's back and placed it on his back. Aeris and Ren decided they would just run along side Wolfa. "Let's go Wolfa" he hoped he made it before she hurt herself. He wondered who she was fighting.

Wolfa

She nodded before leaping off. Her nose picked up JC's scent quickly before she used the trees for a better lift as she saw Ren and Aeris follow quickly beside her. Wolfa decided to talk to Bellamy telepathically. "Lycan...(The one JC is fighting, you will be very familiar with the man once you see him...but don't think he betrayed us because he hasn't just taken over...)"she said before stopping at a cliff for a better scenary view before in the distance she saw JC and....Kaleb...who was taken off by something evil.-

Blade

She nodded before turning tail facing them. "Absol!(There is absolutely no hesitating in this fight and don't worry about JC having a weapon because she already has one, a Katana herself)"she answered before starting to leap off using the trees for a better lift.
"Sol!(Let's go!")

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, let’s go.” Justice pressed a small button on his flamethrower, and the big weapon became small once more. He put it in his pocket, and hopped onto Drayco. Then Justice returned Tsunami back into his Pokeball. “So, where are we going to go?”

Lionel set his jaw. This was his chance to prove his worth. He silently agreed to help out in any way he could; be it with knowledge or... or even fighting, though he'd prefer to avoid that.
He didn't know who Jason was, but Quilla and Qinlan seemed devastated and very shocked to learn of his death. And they wanted to help this "Kaleb" out of whatever he'd gotten himself into.
"Danger!" squawked Chatot.
Lionel suspected his Pokémon was right.

Blue_Flash4

Nick
He saw three gernades get thrown out of some energy shield. He got knocked back hard against a tree. He fell to the ground he wiped some blood off his face and then pulled out his pistol getting ready to shoot

Coop
Cooper had flown to Johto he was looking around at a bunch of destroyed buildings and killed people. He saw Zen on what looked like part of a broken roof that had fallen down into the street. Zen was lying down at the top of the broken roof. Cooper ran over to him. There was no heartbeat. “Damn it!” He said. Saddened by the death of his friend he hopped on Salamence and flew off.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec
Alec charged forward firing two smoke screen arrows and his final explosive arrow at the orb, he then started to circle the orb, he wandered whether the guy inside would come out, instead of hiding. He checked his quiver quickly he was down to a couple of basic arrows, nothing special left. He decided to send out Shade who prepared two Water Shurikens.

Bellamy
Bellamy hopped off Wolfa unfolding his wheelchair as he did so and wheeled over to JC, with Ren and Aeris following behind him. He reached JC and asked "JC what's going on?" He turned to the orb seeing some guy and his Greninja "and who is that?".

JC

She didn't glance to Bellamy but only spoke. "Kaleb has been taken under control of something evil, I need to get him out of it before he ends up killing someone so important to him that he will regret"she answered as she moved her katana just in front of him to stop him from moving any closer to her. "-If this doesn't work....I'll have to sacrifice my life to save him...even if it will hurt Blue, my teammates...and Bellamy..-"she thought.

Aura

Drayco raised herself up off the ground before glancing back to Justice. "To follow that Absol and save this person known as Kaleb and JC!"she answered sternly before Drayco flew off.-

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Justice nodded at Aura, “Okay, do we know anything about this ‘JC’ and ‘Kaleb’?” He figured it would be nice to at least know something’s about them, in case they were evil or good. He looked at the ground as Drayco took off into the skies. Justice sighed, Maybe I can find... no, let’s not think about that, we haven’t spoken in years... He shook his head lightly, dismissing his previous thought.

Aura

She looked to Justice. "No I don't actually I had just arrived in this region recently today but from the sounds of them they appear to be good but one good one in trouble"she said sternly as Drayco sped up her speed to follow the Absol much quicker.

Kaleb

The orb retracted back into a sword, and Kaleb deflected the Water Shurikens, sending them in Alec’s direction. His Aggron fired another Metal Burst, this one directed towards Greninja. Kaleb charged at JC and swung his armblade viciously.

“There is no stopping me,” he said. “We have become one. And you are nothing.”

Brandon

He lead the others to where the fight was. He looked down and saw the battle below him.

“Decidueye, Spirit Shackle!” he said, tossing the Pokeball at the ground. His Decidueye appeared and fired the phantom arrows at Kaleb, who blocked them, interrupting his attempted attack on JC.

Brandon pulled out his spear and threw it, narrowly missing Kaleb. He jumped off Pidgeot and landed on top of his Zebstrika, who was ready on the ground. He charged forward, readying a Volt Tackle, but Kaleb sent out Torterra, who absorbed the attack before sending both Brandon and Zebstrika flying with a powerful Energy Ball.

Anthony

“There’s no time to waste,” Anthony said. “We have to gather the others and help them in the fight. We must go now.”

He sent out his Alakazam. “You guys ready to teleport out of here?” he asked the three.

JC

She saw shadow arrows interrupt Kaleb's attack as she knew that came from a Decidueye. She made a swift move to collide with Kaleb's sword arm with a clang refusing to give up on him. "Your wrong! I am something to him and I always have been! A great friend that has always been by my side helping me, protecting me and in return I do the same! I know certain things about him that you don't know! Don't ever think I will give up that easily on him because I never will no matter what condition he is in! Snap out of it Kaleb! You can not be this easily vulnerable by this thing because you are not weak! Remember me Kaleb JC and how we fought in many battles together and even fought in the Appocalyse! We gained and lost family members but we still have each other for support! Hear my voice Kaleb, I already lost two family members and I don't want to lose you too! Don't you dare give up on me! Us!"her tears fell suddenly as she clinched her teeth starting to push him back strongly.

Aura

She has already flew ahead following the Absol with Justice behind her. Drayco came to a stop as she saw a fight going on with a hooded girl in a wolf mask and a male what had appeared to have a mechanical arm that had turned into a sword. She watched closely. "That must be Kaleb and JC he was talking about"she said looking to Justice.

Gem

She swiftly flew up before catching Brandon in the air placing him on her back before she grabbed Zebstrika catching him before she slid back hard on the ground in doing so but she showed that she was ok. "Flygoooooooon!"she said before looking to Brandon gently placing him down on the ground before placing her claw like hand on his head as a sign if he was alright then glanced to Zebstrika. "Flygon!(You alright, that was a hard blow, I am going to have to help you with that Torterra since I have a move that may help greatly)"she asked him.-

Qinlan

"Don't say another word, we're helping ...right, Qi Qi?"

Tossing his gaze over his shoulder, Qin watched as Quilla nodded vigorously, her eyes blazing with something fierce. "It's time for some good old fashion vengeance!" Although the Mirage siblings were rather short on Pokemon at the moment, only having 3 each, they were raring to go. "How about you Lionel, what'll you be doing..? I'm sure we can take one more with us, the more the merrier right?" Addressing the Pokemon professor, Qin folded his arms casually, though his expression was rather solemn given the gravity of the situation. He wouldn't mind if the prof tagged along, his knowledge could prove invaluable, however, that all relied on what the man in question wanted. "Seems like your Chatot is fired up."

Brandon and Kaleb

“Thank you,” Brandon said to the Flygon.

His Zebstrika nodded to Gem before attempting to distract Torterra, using Flame Charge to boost his speed.

Kaleb shoved back before he heard the last few words JC said.

Suddenly, Kaleb’s inner self regained a bit of consciousness.

He gripped his head as Kaleb’s conscience fought with the creature who had taken him as a host. Pain took over his entire body as Kaleb tried to regain control over the monster inside of him.

The black smoke suddenly flew from his body, defending its host. It surrounded Kaleb before closing in on him once more, retaking possession of him.

Kaleb sent out his Charizard before flying away, still under the control of the monster. He landed in the desolated Unova.

“I’m going to need a plan for this,” he muttered to himself.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec
Alec sat against a tree with Shade just behind him. He sighed heavily and he sent out blaze who curled up in Alec's lap. He struck him lightly and Blaze began to purr, the last few moments had been pretty hectic.

Bellamy
Bellamy turned to see Kaleb fly away. He turned to JC and walked over he placed a hand on her shoulder and asked "hey are you ok, I know what your thinking and we shouldn't go after him not yet."

Jaz
Jaz had reached the area and walked over to Alec and sat next to him, Ginger started to play with Shade and she turned to Alec, "JC's your target isn't she. What do we do we both failed and that means no supplies.”

Last edited: