• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Last Stand

JC

She saw Kaleb fly off before she clinched the handle of her blade as she didn't look at Bellamy as she spoke. "I wish you didn't know what I was thinking Bellamy....because it would only hurt you and I really don't want that"she said. "I really need sometime alone for a while ok"she added. "Also, Jaz and Alec, here take these photos of me and Justice...so you can get your supplies...I don't want any of you dying for not killing us." She returned Wolfa before she threw out Meadow as she appeared in front of her. "Meadow stay with Bellamy until he returns home safe ok..."she commanded before nodding. She went on Gem's back as Blue followed before she had flew off without a word. Meadow on the other hand made her way towards Bellamy as she gently nudged him licking his cheek but felt a bit of worry for JC. "Saws...buck". Gem had landed in a secret place where she could be alone before she got off her. Her tears fell as she placed her hand over her eyes as her teeth were clenched. "-Why! Why did it have to be Kaleb! Why! Why couldn't it have been me...I have much of a painful past then he does!-"she thought before throwing her Kanai to a tree before she sat down on the ground. Blue and Gem felt worried for her as they both gave her some comfort.

Lionel nodded. "I'm prepared to help," he said. "I have Chatot, Swanna, and Frillish to protect me, and if there's any questions regarding Pokémon, I'm sure I'll be of use," he added. He hoped that he wouldn't become a burden and that he'd be able to keep up with the more experienced fighters. It would be good to repay the debt he owed Qinlan and Quilla for taking him in, and who knows? Perhaps he might find somewhere else he could stay and continue his Pokémon research.
He checked in his satchel that he had everything he needed. His Swanna and Frillish, some Potions, some Ultra Balls, a Full Heal, and a strange, clear blue stone he had found a few weeks ago on the way to his new home. He patted Chatot's head, who was still perched on his shoulder.
"I'm ready," he confirmed, feeling slightly apprehensive. "Let's go."

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick
Nick saw Kaleb fly off he sent out his shiny Charizard and flew off after Kaleb. “Charizard, fire spin!” He yelled. Charizard nodded and sent a fire cyclone at Kaleb and Kaleb’s Charizard. Nick then sent out his Pidgeot and had it Use hurricane on Kaleb and his Charizard.

Kaleb

His Aggron leapt forward and used Protect, blocking both attacks.

“Oh, Nick,” Kaleb said in his once-again monotone voice, given by the creature. “When will you ever learn?”

His Torterra used Stone Edge in an attempt to knock Charizard out of the sky. Kaleb changed his arm to a gun and fired at Nick, aiming for the chest.

Anthony

“Alright then,” Anthony said. “Everybody hold on to something, because this might be a bit disorienting at first.”

Alakazam used Teleport, landing his trainer and the rest of the group on Akala Island. They were standing right outside the Lush Jungle.

“Just one more stop before we can meet up with the others,” he said. He walked into the jungle, looking for any signs of the person he was trying to find.

Brandon

He looked around, seeing everyone leaving the area. He walked over to Bellamy.

“Do you think we should search that base over there?” he asked him. “We might find some clues on what happened to Kaleb.”

Last edited by a moderator:
JC

At that moment she swiftly cut the bullet in half stopping it from hitting Nick. She pulled out Blade's Luxury ball before she appeared out. "Blade Fire Blast!"she commanded. "Absooool!"she leaped up before opening her mouth as a cross of powerful flame hit Aggron with a direct it causing him to be burned. "Keep his Pokemon occupied Blade!"she said. "Sol!"she agreed before using Psycho cut at full power at Aggron.

She made her way behind Aggron as Gem and Blue stood with Blade to help. "I will not allow you to hurt any of my friends then you tried to hurt! Shadow of the cube, release Kaleb because if you don't you will really feel the fighting power of the Masked Fighter! If this has to be life and death then so be it!"she said as her eye showed no fear of dying for someone so important to her under her mask. She lifted her katana blade up at him. "Are you going to fight me or are you jist afraid like you have always been"she said coldly.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy
Bellamy turned to Brandon "that would maybe be a good idea but maybe ask someone else to go with you, my exploration days are over" he then sat with one of his books researching a new type of cybernetic implant. He was kind of bored, but he tended to avoid conflict and exploring now. He read through the pages skipping through until he found the section of leg braces and implants. Aeris and Ren were chasing each other again, they had been really playful with each other recently.

Alec and Jaz
Alec took the photos from JC and handed Jaz the photo of Justice, "come on, the deadline is soon, we won't get our supplies" Jaz didn't move she just looked at Alec and tore the image to pieces "no, Alec. We have to stop." Alec just turned away and started to walk off "then I guess this is goodbye". He left. Jaz sat down and started to cry.

Alec reached the meeting place "hello, you guys there" the Survivors emerged and their leader strolled up to Alec "so where is your sister then", Alec stared at the man "she has given up the contract killer lifestyle, but I have decided that I need the payment." The man chuckled and said "Welcome to The Survivors my boy" he then punched Alec in the face. Alec hit the floor unconscious.

Kaleb

He chuckled, looking at JC with glaring eyes. “Aggron, return,” he simply said, returning his partner and healing him. “Have fun keeping up.” He had retrieved Zoroark from his PC earlier, switching Drapion for him.

He sent out Zoroark. “You won’t be able to hit me if you don’t know which one is the real me,” Kaleb said. After that, he vanished from sight. Suddenly, multiple clones of him began popping up everywhere around JC and Nick, each looking exactly like the real one.

Meanwhile, in the Alola region.

Deep in the heavy jungle of Akala Island, there came a fluttering. A few embers lit up the shaded ground through the foliage and canopy as a Volcarona flapped quietly in its place. Its vivid blue eyes carefully scanned the area in front of it as it turned slowly, rotating in a full circle. Soon, it came to a full stop as it stared at a bush that wasn't far away. The bush held a batch of light green berries on them. This was what she was looking for. In a flurry of movement, the flaming moth dashed forward and filled her four arms with as many berries as she could carry before turning on a dime and flying off, deeper into the dark, humid jungle.

Before long, she returned to where she came from. A small lake that led into a river, filled on one side by a decently large waterfall that came from the higher altitudes of the jungle, deeper in. All around the lake, wild Pokemon could be seen milling about, doing their Pokemon thing. Sudowoodo, Florantis, and others drank from the stream, ate berries, and roughhoused about. But soon there came along another figure. Large, six-legged, and horned, its large eye was glowing in the darkness of the canopy. None of the wild Pokemon fled, however, as the Trevenant thumped into the clearing, followed immediately by a humanoid figure.

Collax still wore his signature grey trilby, a heavy, green-brown jacket, and his thick black boots that clunked in the footsteps of Barkely, the Trevenant before him. The only thing that seemed different about him was his longer, messier hair, and a notably hefty machete that hung in a protective sheath on his back. On his waist there was an orange, pistol-shaped gun. Aside from this, he seemed the same as he had always been. Lax, and experienced. As he approached the clearing, the Volcarona fluttered over to him and presented the berries.

"Ey, Lum berries? I love these things. Nice find, Viola. These things 'r great for a lot more than just makin' food outta, too. But, uh. Where's Majia?" And as if on cue, the Mismagius appeared from thin air directly in front of him. Startled slightly, Collax let out a chuckle at the sight of his ghost Pokemon. "Scarin's in your nature, ain't it. Well, that's three of ya. Lessee, Lan ought to be in the lake down 'ere.." He said, noting the patterns of colors flickering from the bottom of the lake. "...Scrat an' Duke should be back any second." And then, they too appeared. The Ledian showed his face first, zipping down from the treeline while carrying a handful of oran berries in each fist. The colossal Drapion rumbled in a moment later with a large collection of broken logs, fallen twigs, and dead leaves barreled together in his wide arms. He let them drop into a pile in front of him, Collax letting out a slight snicker as he did. "Didn't quite ask for that much, but I s'pose more is better than less. Oi, Lan!" He shouted at the lake. "C'mon out! An' take th' fish with ya!" From the water came a large splash as the large figure lept from the bottom of the lake, in its tentacles were several Magikarp and a single Alomomola. Collax looked at the bounty with an impressed smile. "Well, ain't you good at what you do. We'll be havin' us a feast in no time."

After separation of all the individual wood pieces into tinder, kindling, and fuel, Collax gathered together the dead leaves, grass, and twigs into a pile, surrounding the pile with the slightly larger, thicker branches. Leaning every piece against the others, he finished the tepee and and pulled from his pocket his trusty flint and steel package. With a few scratches and strikes, the sparks flew and landed on the tinder below. In mere minutes, the fire was large enough for him to begin placing logs atop. Scrat the Drapion and Duke the Ledian had begun to clean out the Magikarp for eating, one by one. With Lan's razor-like fins, they could be eating fish fillets pretty soon.

Anthony

He walked through the jungle. He smelled the faint smell of smoke in the distance. “That doesn’t just happen naturally in jungles,” he said to himself, smiling.

He followed the smell, trying to find any signs of Collax. He could see a small fire burning and he walked towards it.

He walked out and saw Collax with his back turned to him.

“Hello, Collax,” he said. “It’s been quite a while.”

Brandon

“Pretty much everyone else just left,” Brandon said. “I’ll just investigate myself. Alert me if anything happens out here.”

He tossed a signal transmitter to Bellamy. “Press the red button if anything develops. It’ll send me a message.” He walked to the base and looked around inside.

Blue_Flash4

Nick
Nick shocked by the surrounding clones he pulled out his knife. He then sent out his Poliwrath “Alright, Poliwrath, Use ice beam!” He whispered to Poliwrath. Poliwrath then used ice beam on the ground freezing all of the Kalebs’ legs.

Scrat the was the first to notice. With a grunt and nudge from the Drapion, Collax lifted his head and turned around to face the newcomer. A half-smile appeared on his face when he saw who it was.

"Well if it ain't Sir Save-The-World. How nice of ya to drop by. Come in, won't you? I have fish on the grill. Oh, but be sure to wipe your feet before you walk through the living room." He said, snarkily. He was grinning, but the sarcasm was obvious even if he wasn't. They were standing in the jungle.

He tipped his hat before gesturing around to his team of Pokemon. Barkely waved an enormous hand, Lan swirled a tentacle as he sliced at the fish, Scrat just stood up higher. The Skorupi had grown much less timid since when he was found in Lasryn. The thick-shelled, titanic insect was more than willing to throw himself in harms way to protect the others in the team, and with his vastly improved strength and vision, that isn't too risky for him to do. Collax calmed him down with a tap to the tail, however, and the large insect backed away. Viola the Volcarona, Majia the Mismagius, and Duke the Ledian all greeted Anthony with a collage of waving, nodding, and fluttering.

"So what brings you all the way out here, Ant? World in danger again?"

Anthony

“I’m afraid so,” Anthony replied. He waved to Collax’s team before turning back to Collax. “And this time it’s much worse than we thought. Remember that group of people I brought with me to save you guys from Lasryn? Well, it consisted of Kaleb, Jason, JC, and Halt. Halt hasn’t been seen by anyone since then, which is hardly strange behavior from him, but the others... let’s just say they’re worse off than him.”

“Kaleb’s been taken hostage. JC is emotionally unstable because of this. And Jason was killed in action. This threat is on a different level, and I’m the only one of our crew left to stop him. The worst part is, I’m the least experienced of the five.”

“Which is why I need to assemble a new crew.”

He smiled at Collax as he said that final sentence. “Will you help me save the world again? I need as much help as I can get. We’re fighting the threat that killed my mentor, which means the stakes are high. Jason never goes down in battle without a fight, meaning whoever killed him knew what they were doing. We need to stop them.”

Last edited by a moderator:
JC

She saw the clones that had surrounded her before she went into a well calm stance with her blade pointed down. "-We'll see about that..-"she thought before she closed her eyes under her mask. She used her ears and nose sense which one was Kaleb but something like this was not going to fool her. "-hmf they are all Zoroark, tsk you really think I am that stupid!-"she thought. "Gem Earthquake!"she commanded before she leaped up. "Flygon!"she used Earthquake until the ground cracked as it began to shake as she took out all of the clones until the real one got a very good hit before she used Dragon Rush to knock him down hard before holding him down with her claw like hands.

She landed on the ground before she found the real one in the distance before colliding blades with his mechanical arm. "Did you really think something like that would fool me and you say that you really know me hmf give me a break! There is one thing you don't know about me! It's my hearing and smell that is more heightened then a normal person!"she finished before using her leg to side kick him back hard in the stomach. "Kaleb snap out of it! Are you really going to tell me that you were weak right from the start to where I first met you up until now! Did I really believe in you for no reason! No! I believed in you because you always stood strong ready for anything along with your teammates you hold! Even of you lost your eye and arm at those moments you still kept going! That's the Kaleb I know, not the one that stands before me now fighting!"she said pointing her katana blade at him. "You have to try better then that to break me or even take me down and possibly kill me to take me down but I am rather stubborn to do so and I will find a way to free him even if my life is on the line!"she glared at him under her mask being serious.-

Meadow

She had been with Bellamy like JC told her as she laid down next to him seeing Aeris and Ren play but lost focus looking out of the entrance as she was feeling JC's determination and stubbornness taking over to save Kaleb. "Sawsbuck"she said as her eyes gave seriousness.-

Even Collax had found it hard to keep his smile up when Anthony explained the situation. First, two regions are lost, then this? A threat worse than Lasryn? Everything about this spoke bad news to him, but at this point, Collax had grown used ti being in over his head. If the entirety of the Lasryn region didn't make that clear, he wasn't sure what did.

Collax shrugged, and returned Anthony's smile, while Barkley nodded and palmed his giant hands together. Collax may not have been terribly experienced in all-out war, as this was sounding, but he and Barkley had more than enough experience with handling intruders, maniacs, murderers, and more. Barkley alone had entrapped many with Forest's Curse and Leech Seed, Scrat's tough shell was more than enough to stop bullets, Lan's powerful hypnotism and psychic abilities kept threats neutralized, Duke was overall speedy and surprisingly powerful for a Ledian, Majia had a number of tricky tactics up her sleeves, as well as Perish Song should things get dicey, and Viola's elegant and smooth battle strategy and moves made for difficulty even getting past her. And Collax? He could graze the edge of a hair from a distance with his machete. They weren't a professional team, nor were they built for battle, but they were like Collax had been all his life: Perfect at making do in the moment.

Collax looked about his team, looking for approval. Scrat slammed his claw against his chest, showing his eagerness. Lan nodded slowly. Duke did a flip in midair. Majia did a twirl. Viola spread her wings out and nodded as well. Barkley didn't need to give an answer for Collax to know. The two were basically the same person in two bodies.

The boy turned to look at Anthony again, his smirking teeth glinting in the beams of light that shone through the canopy of the jungle. Tipped his trilby at him once more.

"You got yourself a teammate, mate. We're ready when you are. Let's go save the world again, aye? Lead the way."

The magikarp fillets on the makeshift platter that hung over the fire began to sizzle as he spoke. Duke and Scrat both took a few of them and wrapped them in a few clean leaves that Collax had set aside, as he had instructed them to. Duke brought one of them over to Collax, who held it out for Anthony.

"Ya like fish fillets, right? Shouldn't be saving the world on an empty stomach. Even pre-packaged 'em in these leaves 'ere so you can eat 'em on the way." He said, ever lax and carefree. Despite this, however, he appeared just as ready as Anthony was to get serious.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz
Jaz stood up and followed Brandon calling out after him "Um, would it be ok if I came with you" she looked at him, where he was going seemed interesting. Ginger had jumped up and sat on her shoulder, she stroked her slowly.

Bellamy
Bellamy sat on his chair and read, these parts would be hard to find and a power source would be even harder. But he finally found it a mechanical leg brace and enhancer. But the metal alone would be expensive or hard to find. He sighed, it didn't matter anyway, he had mostly come to terms with his condition. It had been either his legs or JC.

Alec
Alec awoke and looked around, he could only see out of his right eye, what was happening, he hopped of the bed he was in and went to open the door with his right arm, but there was a slight issue, he noticed that his clothes appeared slightly burned. He heard footsteps and one of the Survivors entered a doctor by the looks of it. The doctor said to Alec "sorry about your current condition, there was an incident with some fire types" the doctor walked over to a table and handed to things to Alec, a cyber-eye and prosthetic arm. He attached them with help from the doctor. As soon as the eye was fitted his mind belonged to the Survivors. "What are my orders" he said in an almost robotic tone, slinging his bow and quiver over his shoulder. The doctor responded "first take out the targets and the other pest, we are aware that Justice and JC are alive. Second the boss wants a cube like entity, find it and bring it to him". Alec set off, eventually finding JC, Nick and Kaleb fighting, and using his cyber-eye he perfectly calculated the correct angles for his shots and fire at each of them with poison tipped arrows.

Last edited:
JC

Her senses instantly reacted to something coming at her,Nick and Kaleb and with swift movement of her katana blade she cut down the arrows targeting her, Nick and Kaleb. She instantly saw Alex but with a robotic eye and leg as she pulled out her bow and arrow as the tips were gas touched as she signaled Blade to use Fire blast on the tip before she pulled the string of the bow and launched it at him as she was becoming irritated at being targeted again. She had also kept an eye on Kaleb for the next move at her.-

Kaleb

“Looks like a little pest has decided to barge in,” Kaleb said, charging at Alec. He shoved him before attempting to stab him in the chest with his sword.

Aggron blasted a Metal Burst in the direction of JC and Nick, attempting to keep them away from Kaleb and Alec.

Brandon

“Alright, let’s go then,” he said to Jaz. He looked around and saw a room with a pedestal in the middle. The pedestal had a black and purple cube on it. He looked over.

“I think we found what we came for,” he said to Jaz. A black smoke encircled the object. “I’m not so sure we should go in there, though. Maybe just report back to the others.”

Anthony

He walked out of the jungle beside Collax and heard his offer. “Thanks,” he said, taking the food offered by him. “Alright, are we all ready?” he asked the rest of the group who had been waiting outside the jungle.

His Alakazam had been waiting with the others. The Psychic Type stepped forward. “If we are all ready, we can teleport now and meet up with the others,” Anthony said.

Blue_Flash4

Nick
He saw Aggron’s metal burst start heading towards him. He pushed JC out of the way of the attack and then dodged he attack himself. He then flipped back and used his metal arm to block the blade from hitting Alec.

JC

She felt Nick push her out of the way from Aggron's Metal burst before she had flipped to get a better landing. "Blade! Gem! Flamethrower and Fire Blast on Aggron now and protect Nick!"she commanded. "Flygon! Absol!"they said. Blade used Fire Blast as Gem used Flamethrower as both moves collided before it hit Aggron hard causing him to hit at a tree as he got burned again. "Thanks Nick"she said before swiftly disappearing in front of Kaleb as she used her Katana blade stopped him from attacking Alec. "Kaleb snap out of it! Your fighting the wrong enemy! Don't tell me you don't recognize me because I know you do! If you don't snap out of this now we will both die together!"she said without hesitation her eyes showing no fear. "And you stay out of my way or I will kill you!"she warned Alecas she wasn't really her normal self like she usually was as she was more focused on breaking Kaleb free. "I have experienced so much more pain then Kaleb! My memories even prove it to be! Are you telling me that your weak Kaleb that you weren't strong to begin with that everything was a lie! Your battle style!"she said coldly but stern as she pushed him back hard as she was about to flip him down on the ground to get him straight.-

The team of Pokemon gathered together, Duke nabbing and wrapping the final few fillets as Collax kicked out the fire, stomping the embers out. Once everything was cleared out, the team lined up as Collax pulled their Pokeballs from his bag. One by one, Scrat, Lan, Duke, Majia, and Viola were sent into their balls and put away for safekeeping, Barkley staying at Collax's side as he always did. They both turned to face Anthony when their preparations were complete.

"Ready when you are, mate. Teleport away."

Blue_Flash4

Coop
Cooper was flying on Salamence in a different region. He looked down and saw a huge fight going on between two guys with metal arms, a girl in a wolf mask and several other people. He flew down to get a closer look still flying a tiny bit above the fight.

Qinlan

Teleportation was certainly not Qin's preferred means of travel, the disorienting nausea brought by spatial travel via mystical means gave motion sickness new levels of discomforting. Staggering slightly, he leaned against a tree, his faced wan, as if ready to spew his launch all over the tropical grounds of Akala Island. Squeamish as he might've been, the older of the two Mirage siblings recovered after a short breather -noticeably, Quilla had taken the abrupt teleportation like a champ, completely unphased by the instantaneous shift in scenery. She'd always been the more active one.

Having withdrawn all his Pokemon moment before the teleportation, and aware that Quilla had done the same, Qin was fully equipped for battle. Though it wouldn't hurt to beef his team up a bit more. As Anthony left to recover another teammate, Qin gestured towards Quilla, pointing towards two separate locations. First, he'd pointed to a section deeper inside the Jungle where a Tsareena swaggered across the forest ground with a prideful gait. The second location he'd pointed to was a few meters away and contained a slithering Salazzle which snaked across the ground, apparently stalking the Queenly grass-type.

Throwing a glance at Quilla, Qin raised an eyebrow, questioning her. It was a simple action, but enough to get across his message,'which one do you want..?' His hand had already slipped down to his waist, plucking Ruanshi's Pokeball.

Quilla

Raising her fingers to idly toss her locks about, Quilla stared at the two Pokemon, pondering deeply. She actually didn't think that deeply. She already had a fire type in Ignyx the Rapidash, and saw no reason to double up. Mere seconds after Qin had asked her, she decisively pointed at the Tsareena.

"Well, that settles it...Ruanshi let's wrap this up before Anthony gets back!", With a slight smile on her face, Quilla watched as Qin send out his Mienshao, and soon followed suit with her Lopunny, "I'll leave it to you, Lu-lu!"

The two humanoid pokemon appeared with bright flashed of light. Both being quite nimble and agile, they'd opted to charge the duo of Tsareena and Salazzle, and take full advantage of their mobility. Under the careful direction of their trainers, the pair of Pokemon moved with strategically, Ruanshi hitting the Salazzle with Fake Out as it was the faster of targets, and the most likely to escape. In the meanwhile, Lu Lu struck the Tsareena with Dizzy Punch, rendering the grass type confused. As the Tsareena tottered about, Ruanshi sent the Salazzle flying into it with Vital Throw. The Pokemon fell to the ground in a tangle, their Flinched and Confused status' rendering adept motion impossible.

Seeing their chance to finish things in one fell swoop, the siblings had their Pokemon act, Ruanshi firing off a Powerful Hyper Beam, not towards the tangled Salazzle and Tsareena, but instead towards Lu Lu. Expecting this, Lu Lu reflected the attack at an angle with Mirror Coat, causing the boosted move to veer off in the direction of their prey. Hyper Beam was, on its own, quite the powerful move, and although Mienshao weren't special attackers, their special attack stats weren't shabby. Ruanshi's hyper beam was thus a rather damaging move. After being doubled by the effects of Mirror Coat, the move could only be described as utterly devastating. The empowered beam gouged through the forest, overturning trees and carving a scar into the ground, the Salazzle and Tsareena were helpless to dodge it and took the blast head-on.

When the beam finally weakened and flickered out of existence, all that remained was the aftermath of battle -the defeated Pokemon. The siblings gave each other a casual high-five, and moved to pocket their latest catches. Just as they'd finished, Anthony returned with something neither of the siblings recognized. Not ones to hold up progess, the siblings nodded at his question. They were more than ready.

Anthony

“Alright, time to go,” he said. He pressed a button on a device, sending a message to Brandon.

“Where are you right now?” he said into the device. The message was sent. He awaited a response before teleportation.

“Sinnoh, not in any city, though,” Brandon’s voice replied. “We’re on the outskirts of the region. Near the border. Sending my coordinates to you now.”

Anthony watched as the coordinates flashed on the device’s screen. “Take us there,” he told Alakazam. The Pokémon nodded, teleporting the group to the location sent by Brandon.

Brandon

Brandon heard a sound behind him. He turned around and saw Anthony standing there with a group of people, one of which he recognized as Collax.

“Hello, Collax,” he said to him. “And who might the rest of them be?” he asked Anthony. Brandon had never met Qin or Quilla, as he was quite new to the group.

Kaleb

“He is not weak at all,” Kaleb said. “In fact, he is rather strong. He is fighting to regain control right now. I feel him. But I am stronger. I am stronger than all of you combined, and he will never take back control. Because compared to me, you are all nothing.”

Suddenly, both he and the Zoroark faded from view, as did Aggron, Torterra, Charizard, and Pangoro.

In the skies above Kanto flew the real Charizard, with the possessed Kaleb atop him.

“It is time to start our attack,” he said, rubbing his hands together. “This should be fun.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec
Alec turned to JC "I am unable to comply with your request, my orders are to eliminate JC and Justi..Justi..my orders are to eliminate JC and Jasmine Cooper, as they are threats to the Survivors" he said robotically. He turned and ran after his other target, he would return, to take out JC. He reached the area and aimed his shot firing an explosive arrow at his sister.

Jaz and Bellamy
Jaz noticed the arrow just before it hit the ground, it exploded sending her flying into Brandon. Bellamy had been close as well and was flung into a tree knocking him out, Aeris was fine because Ren had used his body to protect her after they were sent flying.

JC

She looked up above her seeing Charizard with the possessed Kaleb on his back. She had hopped on Gem's back before she flew up to his level. "Nothing is stronger then true bonds of friendship no matter how strong you are! I believe in Kaleb with all my heart and that won't change anything I have with trust towards Kaleb and you just don't understand! People reply on him because of his strength but also true heart for others and nothing can change that not even you! Gem!"she said looking at her before she leaped off her back on Charizard's before attacking him off Charizard causing them both to fall to the ground as Gem on the other hand grabbed Charizard's wing and threw him down to the ground hard before she told in front of him about to activate a Hyper Beam. "Flygon!"she said serious. She used her Katana to stab him in the shoulder as the sword stab the ground to prevent him from moving. She placed her hand on his neck holding him down before she pulled an explosive arrow showing it to him. "If I am unable to take back Kaleb then we both will die together with just this one arrow! Just one touch of flame and we both die! I'm not afraid to die for the friends that are so important to me! If its sacrifice then so be it...I suffered enough pain as it is..."she clenched her fist as tears fell again only to fall into Kaleb's cheek.

Meadow

She acted quickly before grabbing the girl who had flown placing her on her back before she leaped her way to Bellamy using herself to protect him, Ren, and Aeris. "Sawsbuck!"she said as she had a small patch of black on her side from slightly being burnt by the fire but stood strong.-

Lionel had never teleported before. On the one hand, his scientific brain considered it an exciting, interesting, novel experience- but actually, he just felt really sick. He tried not to show weakness in front of his companions, however. Watching Quilla and Qinlan and their Pokémon battling the Salazzle and Tsareena was a spectacle. The Pokémon were so in tune with their trainers, battling with fluidity, strength, and grace.
"You should take note," he pointedly murmured to Chatot.
"Take note, take note," Chatot echoed derisively.

Kaleb

He pulled the katana out of his shoulder without even flinching. The wound suddenly began to disappear before healing completely.

“My power is too great for you to stop me,” he said, chuckling. “Fire that arrow and the only one of us that would be hurt in any way is you.”

He kicked her off of him before Charizard swooped down and picked JC up. He flew into the sky before Kaleb sent out Salamence and flew off. He returned Charizard before Salamence looked down upon the Kanto region.

He blasted at the region with Dragon Pulses and Draco Meteors, trying to damage the region as much as possible. Kaleb’s Pokémon had also been taken over by the spell.

“The world will fall at my feet, and there is no way to stop it!” Kaleb shouted.

JC

She felt Charizard pick her up before she thanked him but she had grabbed her katana and got on Gem. She returned Blade before following after him again as she was determined to break Kaleb out. "Stop it Kaleb or whoever you are I will not allow you to destory the other regions! Over my dead body!"she said sternly as she motioned Gem to move forward and use Dragon tail on Salamance. Gem's tail hit Salamance's head causing him to be hit down hard to the ground before Gem grabbed Kaleb holding him firm. She made this change to pull out a syringe filled with a sleepy sedative before she quickly injected it in him. "I'm sorry Kaleb but this is the only way to stop you"she said as Gem held him down to the ground.-

Kaleb

Kaleb was unaffected by the syringe. “How many times will you try before you learn, JC?” he taunted. “I’ve already told you, there is no stopping me.”

Suddenly, Salamence got up and blasted Gem with Dragon Pulse, knocking her off of Kaleb. His trainer stood up and sent out Pangoro, who grabbed JC and held her back.

“Looks like the end of the line,” Kaleb said. He sent out Zoroark, who used Protect, surrounding JC inside and trapping her in the force field.

“No way to stop me if you’re stuck in there,” Kaleb said. Salamence began to attack the region once more.

Atop the snowy peaks of Mt. Silver, one man spends nearly all of his waking hours pushing himself and his team to there very maximum. This is the after-story of Levi Crowell, Pokémon Champ.

"Don't let up Orion, Hammer Arm! Now Gunter, counter with yours!" The aged yet somewhat familiar voice of Levi cheered, watching as his two goliath of Pokémon continued there spar.

"METAAAA!" Orion roared as one of its front limbs was brought high above its head in an unnatural way.

"MANITAAAN!" Gunter roared back, charging the metal monster in a similar fashion.

~Boom~

With the collision of there attacks, a massive shockwave caused Levi to slide back where he stood. The mans face was stoic and his body didn't even twitch from the blast, showing that this is clearly far from the first time training had taken such a turn.

"Daarmaaan!" The powerful fire Pokémon cried as it was sent soaring backwards onto the snowy earth. Orion simply stood there, completely unaffected by the exchange of blows.

"Good job Orion, and you to Gunter, your progress is going great." Levi spoke up during the mons intense stare down.

"Maniiitaaann..." Gunter grumbled, clearly a bit angered from the exchange not going his way once again.

"Come now Gunter, you know Orion has far more experience than you. No need to pout, you can try again another day." The aged trainer spoke up, patting his fire type on the back before returning him to his pokeball.
"Right, now Orion..." Just as Levi was about to continue with training, large explosions began occurring all along the horizon line, quickly catching both there attention.
".....Orion, flight mode...." He spoke sternly, causing Orion to drop down, allowing its arms to span out to made his body as flat as could be.
"Go, Knox!" He yelled whilst climbing atop Orion's back, causing a red beam of light to emit from his pocket that slowly took the shape of a lethal looking Zangoose.
"Who ever it is....go shake there hand. We'll be right behind you." The past champ ordered Knox, being completely unfazed by the sleek white Pokémons massive increase in acceleration.

"Zaaang!" The Pokémon roared as it closes the gap without a moment of hesitation, all the while taking in a deep breath, "Goooose!" It roared, launching an incredibly powerful Focus Blast directly at the underpart of Salamence' wings once it was in view. The dragon was completely unaware and flying the other direction, it couldn't change course anywhere near fast enough to dodge, Knox was sure if it, he'd beaten many dragons in his day.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Nick
He saw Kaleb fly in the direction of the Kanto region. “What...NO!” He said as he hopped on his shiny Charizard and flew after Kaleb. “Charizard, Use Fire Blast!” He commanded. Charizard shot a fiery blast at Kaleb and Salamence. He then sent out his Poliwrath he told Poliwrath to jump down and have the people evacuate. He then sent out his Pidgeot, Blastoise and Venusaur who helped Poliwrath evacuate the people of Kanto.

JC

She clinched her teeth feeling Panguro grab her before she chuckled. "-You honestly really think something like this will keep my trapped-"she thought. "-Well your wrong!-" Gem had slide back hard but took the attack like it was nothing. "Gem Flamethrower!"she commanded. Gem used Flamethrower to knock the Zoroark down as the shield lifted. "Blade Mega horn!"she threw out her Pokeball as she used her blade to hit Panguro hard letting her go. She got on Gem again before pulling out Delta's Luxury ball. "Delta Hydro pump to burn out the flames then Moonblast on Salamance!" "Prima!"she obeyed burning out flames from the Dragon pulses before using Moonblast on Salamance with a direct hit. Gem flew to block Kaleb's direction. "Did you honestly think something like that would stop me wow you really are stupid"she said coldly standing on Gem's back. "Cowardly I must say..."she added coldly.-

Blade had used Fire blast to hit Panguro again before facing him. "Absol!(Nothing can stop JC no matter how hard you try!)"she said.

Kaleb

The Black Smoke suddenly enveloped the area, creating a shield around Kaleb and his Pokémon. The Smoke began to close in once more, and when it cleared, Kaleb and his Pokémon were nowhere to be found.

In a hidden location, Kaleb sat planning his next attack. “These heroes, despite their weaknesses, are definitely annoying me,” he said. “Little pests won’t concede defeat even when they look it in the eye.”

Brandon and Anthony

Anthony pressed a button on his transmitter, sending a message to JC. “Brandon found something in that old base Kaleb was taken to. We think it has something to do with what happened to him. Can you get back here soon?”

He ended the message and sent it.

Meanwhile, Brandon observed the cube from afar. Suddenly, Alec’s attack knocked him backwards. Anthony charged at Alec and swung his glaive at him. Brandon went over to Jaz.

“You okay?” he asked, holding out his hand to help her up.

JC

She saw the smoke clear seeing Kaleb has disappeared. "-Damn it... I am not giving up on you Kaleb even if my life is on the line to break you free-" she thought before she pulled out her transmitter it being from Anthony. "I'll be there as soon as possible, I need to all the help I can get in order to free Kaleb" she sent him the message before she stood Gem to lower herself to the ground which she did before returning Blade thanking her for the help. She felt a nudge from Gem as she looked to her seeing the worry in her eyes about Kaleb. She gently placed her hand on her head. "Don't worry Gem, we will find a way to free Kaleb and that's a vow I will not fail?" she said. Meadow, on the other hand, saw the male help Jaz up before she gently nudged him to look after her and Bellamy here which she had placed back on his wheelchair. She used Aromatherapy to heal the burn injury on her leg before leaping off to JC. She saw Meadow in the distance leaping up to her gently petting her before returning her as Blue followed walking up to her. "Come on Blue, there is somewhere we need to figure out," she said looking at her before hopping on Gem's back. "Umbre!" she answered before Gem flew off to this old base Kaleb was stationed when he was caught. The base came into view seeing the old base before Gem had landed as she got off her back as Blue followed. She cautiously made her way to the front entrance door as Blue followed close. "Anthony!" she called looking around as Blue's rings glowed brightly for light.-

Anthony and Brandon

Anthony saw JC enter the base just as he ran out through the doors.

“Go with Brandon!” he told her. “I’ll hold him off!” He swung his glaive at Alec’s leg, attempting to knock him off his feet.

Brandon ran over. “Come with me, it’s over here,” he told JC. He ran towards the room with the cube in it and pointed inside.

“Stay out here, try not to expose yourself to its effects,” he told JC.

Kaleb

He could feel as the real Kaleb struggled inside of him, attempting to take back control. “Trying to fight me again?” the creature taunted. “The more you resist, the worse off you will be when this is over. So I suggest you quit it.”

JC

She followed Brandon before he had pointed his finger to where the cube was stationed. "I can't promise you anything but I'll try my best"she said looking at him before slowly starting towards the entrance seeing the cube with her own eyes. She lifted Blue up before she was placed on her shoulder for a precaution reason. "-So this is the cube...the one that took control of Kaleb-"she thought. "Your JC aren't you"said a male voice but more deep. "How do you know my name!"she asked sternly. "Because I know about your tragic past, your extreme pain you have and the will to keep fighting just to free Kaleb. Also who doesn't know the Mask fighter and her battle style skills"he said. She remained silent as Blue became more cautious. "I can help you JC, to free Kaleb as only cube against cube can do so. I know you will disagree quickly but you know well enough that not even you, the Masked Fighter can free Kaleb"he reminded her. She clinched her fist as she knew that the cube was correct on one point but knowing her she will do anything to save the friends she cares about. "What exactly do you do and what will I gain by this?"she asked looking at the cube. "You will gain incredible battle style skills and be immune to anything I would even heal you if you got badly hurt"he said as he started to surround her. She wanted to free Kaleb and she was even desperate to as she saw the cube surround her. "I know you want to free Kaleb JC because I know when it comes to your friends you would do anything to save them so please let me help you become even stronger then before even your Pokemon". She gently placed her hand on Blue's head giving her a hug gesture but she saw her eyes look to her as she nodded her head as she would follow her whatever she choose. She glanced away before raising her hand up slowly as the tail of the cube gently rested on her palm. "Will you really help me?" "Of course, but if you try and break free it will only become much worse then you can only imagine"he warned. "If that's the case then so be it, as along as I can save Kaleb I don't care to what happens to me even if this is some sort of trap....I'll do anything.."she finished before the tail of the cube surrounded her before the cube had taken over her then Blue then her other teammates including Gem.-

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Nick
He saw that Kaleb had disappeared “Damn it!” He said. He dusted off his metal arm and returned all of his Pokémon.

Coop
Cooper saw from his Salamence the girl in the wolf mask walk into what looked like a base. He flew down and saw her start talking to a cube of some sort that shortly after took control of her. “What the Hell!” He said. He had never seen something like this cube before, it was more crazy then even stuff he saw in the apocalypse.

JC

She felt herself being taken over by the cube but instead of resisting she allowed it to take control of her as Blue allowed it to do the same thing to her. She made her way out of the room passing Cooper then Brandon as she left the base without a word. She pulled out Gem's Luxury ball before she had gotten on top of her before she flew off to find Kaleb. The voice of the cube chuckled after seeing all of her memories along with the pain she had suffered but couldn't quite figure out her battle style as it seemed unpredictable but got just the basic of her style. "-Hehe this girl has a lot more pain then I can only imagine which is a good thing, the most painful her past is stronger she will become and her not resisting makes it even better-" he thought making her give a smirky grin before Gem had flown a bit faster to find Kaleb.-

Utopia the Lightning

Previously Storm Fukuroul
In Goldenrod City of Johto, a male trainer with orange hair named Kod was standing on top of a half-collapsed skyscraper with his arms crossed and his Skarmory standing besides him. He was staring at the ruins blankly, still being shocked at what had happened to the region he called "the second home." The memories about this place kept flashing back, both the good and bad ones, but then it was the time for him to accept that Johto was no longer the place he used to know, and this would probably be the last time he was here.

"Come on, Steelwing, let's go," the trainer said, hopping on the Steel - Flying Pokemon's back.

The Skarmory roared loudly, then flied away.

Brandon

He walked into the room following what happened to JC. The cube began to emit smoke, but the Black Smoke did not attempt to attack Brandon.

I see your pain...” the Smoke said to him. “You have lost friends... family...

“I’m not going to be tempted by you,” Brandon replied. “I’m here to learn how to free my friends. Surely, if you do believe what you said, it wouldn’t matter to you. You did tell us that we couldn’t destroy you, so what’s the harm in telling us how to?”

The voice chuckled. “You cannot free them from my grasp. The only way to free them... is to destroy me. The cube. But I am always here, protecting the cube, my only source of life.

“Well,” Brandon said. “I guess I just need to outsmart you.” He left the room, hearing the voice chuckle behind him.