• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Last Stand

JC

The cube was in control of her at this point as he seemed to give off a black smoke in the air to give the attention of the other cube. "This should be enough to get his attention" he said before made some sort of a hand and gently touched JC's cheek. "Your source of pain is extremely strong, despite that you will gain much stronger from how much pain you will be in and I know you won't resist me because you accepted me at your own free will...good girl..."he said in a deep voice as he waited for the other cube to react to him.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz got up, "damn it Alec" she decided to run to where the others had gone, she entered the building and stopped, what was going on here. JC now appeared to be in a similar situation to Kaleb. Behind her Bellamy had wheeled in and saw JC, he wheeled towards Brandon, "what's happening" he asked him urgently. He sensed a evil coming from the cube, but then the newly found inventor side of him took over, if this cube could give these immense powers to humans, just think if he could harness this power that would solve the issue of what to power the leg braces and enhancements. While he thought this Aeris and Ren had also edged in, Aeris could see that Bellamy was thinking hard but it had become hard for her to read his thoughts, when so many others were nearby.

Alec was frustrated they had all walked away, his bosses would not be happy, he walked into the building seeing JC, he pulled his bow and fire several arrows at his target. He had not processed the change in her and the computer control chip in his new eye, took away a lot of his thought processing power.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Coop
Cooper saw Alec shoot arrows at JC. He quickly pulled out his pistol and shot the arrows destroying them. “What the hell is going on!?” He thought. He then tossed up a pokeball and out came Swellow, “Swellow Use quick attack on that guy!” He commanded. Swellow nodded and flew at Alec.

JC

Her eyes let go of tears as she felt the hand from the cube as she was starting to resist slightly but felt extreme pain in doing so. "Don't resist child, you know you want to free Kaleb as you choose me from your own will, I will contain you for now just let me help you?" he said deeply. She let herself become vulnerable again to the cube before her inner self gave in as he took over again. Blue had reacted the same way but obeyed quickly being taken in control. "Good girl...just follow what I have to say and you will do just fine," he said giving a chuckle before he made her start to walk on her own again as her tears were wiped to find Kaleb. Meanwhile, in the further distance, someone was watching her very closely investigating the situation.-

Utopia the Lightning

Previously Storm Fukuroul
After an 8-hour flight on the Skarmory’s back, Kod finally arrived in the border of Sinnoh. Steelwing the Skarmory landed on the top of a big tall tree, while kept gasping for air because of the tireness.

“Thank you, Steelwing, you did really well. I know this is too much for you, and I’m sorry about that. It’s just that we have no choice. Our lives have never been easy, and they will probably get more and more difficult from now on. All I ask from you is to hold on, and believe. I’ve got your back, as long as I am still alive,” Kod assured his faithful metal bird.

The Skarmory nodded while continuing to gasp for air. He was exhausted at this moment and definitely needed a rest.

“You are free to relax for a while now,” said Kod, returning his Skarmory into the Pokeball.

Kod sat on a thick and hard branch of a tree, glancing at the big mess around him with his arms crossed. He knew that he had to do something to stop this meaningless war. But what should he do? Who should he fight for?

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(My notifications weren’t working well, sorry that I haven’t replied in awhile...)

“Come our Tsunami!” Justice called out as his Samurott burst out of his Pokeball. He saw the ‘JC’ person with a cube, and they were walking... somewhere. Justice walked over to JC, “Are you okay?” He and Aura came here for a reason, to help this ‘JC’ and ‘Kaleb’. Tsunami followed his trainer, staying confident.

JC

She ignored them and kept walking as she wasn't her normal self at this point as the cube had taken over. A black smoke surrounded her before she had disappeared from their sight without a word.

Aura

She watched as this JC person disappeared in this black smoke and at that instant she felt something evil from it. "She isn't her normal self, the smell of evil is somehow in control of her trust me I sense things when something is wrong. We need more information on this to understand"she told Justice looking at him before she pulled out Snow's Luxury ball before throwing it out. "Ninetales!"she said looking to her, Justice, and Tsunami before she sat down.-

Blue_Flash4

He saw a girl and someone else with a Samurott watch as JC disappeared into some black smoke. He pulled out his pistol and told the two trainers. “Stay back! Leave this situation to the people who’ve dealt with this stuff before!”

Aura

She glanced under her mask to a male pointing his gun at them as this irritated her a bit. "Lower your weapon or I won't hesitate to take it from you myself and I don't need to listen to someone like you I barely know to stay back! When someone or someplace is in trouble I won't just leave without knowing what's going on!"she warned him sternly as Snow went on the defensive. "Ninetales!"she said.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper lowered his gun. He sensed his Salamence walking up behind him to protect him. He also sensed his Swellow returning. He then said “Well for one, I’m not threatened by you, and two, I don’t need a weapon to fight you, and three I think I’m better suited of going after that girl who just disappeared into the smoke because I’ve delt with stuff like this.”

Aura

She huffed. "Are you really sure about that because you don't actually know how powerful she really is right now trust me I can sense it from her so don't talk like you know everything! Also, I can sense that she possibly did this with her own free will to protect someone"she added. "I'm not that stupid to figure this out quickly. Just to be fair can you at least telling what is really goijg I'm here, I want to help others, not argue with you because of my stubbornness"she admitted as she made a hand gesture to Snow to calm herself.-

Kaleb

He heard a noise behind him. He turned around to see the Black Smoke encircling something. When it cleared, he saw JC standing behind him, only she was in the same condition as him.

“Ah, so you’ve come to join me...” Kaleb said, rubbing his hands together. “This should be fun.” He smiled with an evil look on his face.

Anthony and Brandon

“Everybody stay away from that cube!” Brandon shouted.

Meanwhile, Anthony kicked Alec in the leg before swinging his glaive at him, attempting to pierce his stomach.

Utopia the Lightning

Previously Storm Fukuroul
Kod was still sitting on the tree with his arms crossed, witnessing Aura, Justice and Cooper's arguments. He observed their actions carefully while overhearing what they said. "Hmm... If they are fighting for the same thing, aren't they supposed to work with, and not against each other? Pointing a gun at others was not a reasonable thing in that situation, you know..." Kod thought.

JC

She keep her mask slightly down as she huffed. "She is only doing this for the sake of Kaleb and actually she did this on her own will even if it was a trap to begin with"he smirked evily. "But my she has so much more pain then Kaleb does so in fact she is more stronger then Kaleb hehe she obeyed so willing just to save Kaleb because he is so important to her"he said deeply smirking. She let go of tears suddenly as she started to resist again but felt extreme pain in doing so. The cube used the black smoke to make a hand before gently touching her cheek. "Don't resist my dear, it will only become worse and harder for you"he said. She stopped resisting giving in again to him containing her. "Good girl just obey and I'll help you"he smirked before her tears were wiped. "See she quickly becomes obedient to me hehe, I looked through her past and memories except her battling style, I only got the basics of it not the experienced part. Such a hard time she had...the more pain the host has the stronger they will be"he smirked. "I really am tempted to test her battling style unless your scared"teased as a black smoke surrounded her katana blade.-

Throughout this chaos of events, Collax had been lagging behind, staying quiet and trying to make sense of things. He wasn't doing very well. A cube of some kind was messing with people's minds. And Anthony was attacking someone with direct intent to kill him. This wasn't a good situation. He pondered what he could do to help, considering every Pokemon in his team. Barkley was the first one that came to mind, of course, and he had Forest's Curse. The Trevenant, who was still standing beside him, already knew what Collax was thinking. He stepped forward on his six legs, stomped them into the ground, and threw his hands out. His single eye began to glow, and a mass of purple vines erupted from the ground in an attempt to surround and restrain Alec.

While Barkley did that, Collax pulled Scrat's Pokeball and released the gigantic Drapion. The hard-shelled monstrosity would be plenty useful against blades and bullets in this situation, seeing as they were flying left and right. Collax hopped onto the scorpion's back, turning to face the situation again, and wait for another opportunity.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I've received several reports of autoing going on in this thread. Remember: None of you is allowed to control anyone else's character without their permission. Further reports on this matter may lead to action taken against offenders.

Kaleb

“Why not have a go?” he said, chuckling to his smoke-infested partner. “We can’t be harmed, either way. I guess we can have a few rounds. For fun.”

He smirked. He changed his arm into a sword. “Your move,” he said, smiling.

Brandon

He suddenly heard a loud sound from above. There was a fighter jet with a bomb strapped to the bottom. “Crap,” he said.

“Everyone get out of the building!” he shouted, running out the door. Anthony quickly followed. “Follow us if you don’t wanna get fried!”

JC

The cube had moved her body instantly as she swiftly went towards him. Blue sat down obediently watching as her eyes appeared faded telling that she was also under control. She pulled out her Katana before colliding with Kaleb's sword with a clang as she pushed him back instantly. "Can you catch up with her speed?"he chuckled. "Its quite swift and not as easy to spot"he smirked.-

Blue_Flash4

Cooper saw a fighter jet above him. “Hm, Salamence and Dragonite deal with this scum.” He said smirking. Dragonite and Salamence nodded as they charged at the jet. Cooper then turned to Swellow and said “Swellow, let’s go!” He said as him and his loyal bird ran after Brandon and Anthony.

Collax didn't have any other plan besides follow Anthony, so that's what he did. Barkley turned away from the Forest's Curse and joined Scrat, off whom Collax jumped and onto his Trevenant partner landed. Scrat was quickly returned to his Pokeball as Barkley took off in Anthony's wake, his six legs beating along the ground violently.

A jet with a bomb? Oh, boy. This really was a life-or-death situation.