• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Hunted

"Maybe they don't have everything set up yet," Illumil said with a shrug. "Sometimes things fall behind schedule. As the saying goes, 'If everything's going smoothly, you've obviously overlooked something'."

Kumo drapped his arms around Musa's shoulders, "Dont worry Musa-Chan, If any big bad guys come get you, you have your big strong Kumo to protect you." He smirked, Musa growled, "Like I need protecting! I handled myself just FINE when It mattered most! If I needed saving how would I have been able to save Morlaina huh?" Musa crossed his arms pouting.

"Oh yeah, We should probably start moving your things for you now Paul..Since it would be risky to take a long time in this..It would probably be best if they didnt know about our actions.." Musa said starring at the floor.

Paul brought his hand to his forehead. "And so... It begins." He took his room key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. "You can begin with the weights. Don't worry, they don't weigh much." Paul himself grabbed his weapon, a Kwan Doa.

"Musa move the light things, your strength only kicks in when you get pissed..." Kumo smirked as he started to move some of the weights up into his arms. Musa growled, "Thanks so much for firing up my engines...Hmph.." Musa went over and picked up one of them. "See! Its not that heavy!" Musa said as he started to walk out with it over to his room, Kumo laughed, "You only have one, Baka."

"Soo?? Im small for my age!" Musa said in defense of himself as he opened the door to his room, leaving it open so they could carry things back continuosly.

"You mean something so obvious, we just disregard it?" Illumil asked. She pulled an envelope out of her purse. With a shake, it magically unfolded itself into a standard-sized envelope, which she then opened to remove a key. "We might be. I mean, can we really trust anything that man says? He could just be part of the game. Hell, any of us could be secretly working for them."

She unlocked her door and pushed it open.

"But there's still the possibility that the whole thing's harmless. You never know."

Illumil's bags were all on the bed. They weren't very big, but there were a lot of them. In fact, they covered the entire surface of the bed. She fluttered over and started stacking them.

((Carrie's out for the night, and after this post, I am too. G'night everyone.))

Paul walked into their room, setting the spear-like weapon down near what looked to be the 'spare bed'. Even when they help eachother, they still bicker... Oh well, might as well get used to it. He went into his room swiftly, picking up several of the weights to speed thing up a bit.

((I guess the same goes for me, then. Pleasant dreams.))

After arranging the bags so they can be easily scooped up and carried by human arms, Illumil picked up a couple and carried them out of the room.

"After these, there're only a few more in the bathroom," she explained before flying off to Morlaina's room. "Just the essentials, don't'cha know?"

Kumo and Musa helped move the rest of Paul's things until everything was inside the room. Musa closed the door and locked it, smiling. "Okay its time to go to bed!" He said cheerily. "What are you so happy about?" Kumo asked raising his eyebrows. "Because! I love to sleep! In fact its my favorite thing to do in the world!" Musa giggled and went into the bathroom with a change of blue pajama's with white sheep all over them.

He came back out with the brush, trying to tame his long blue hair to be less messy. "Well I sleep in the nude so." Kumo said teasingly, Musa shot him a dirty look, "Come near me and Souba will become part of your face." He hissed walking over to his bed. "You know im kidding, I just sleep in mostly the nude." Musa rolled his eyes, fixing the sheets on his bed.

Kumo took off his shirt and stretched some, it had been awhile since he had slept in a hotel bed. Kumo walked forward picking Musa up by the waist who squeaked and threw him onto the bed. "Dont bother making it, your practically fight in your sleep anyway its just going to get messed up again. " Kumo smirked. Musa pouted glaring at Kumo then snuggled up against the pillow. Kumo slipped in beside him, "Goodnight Paul." They said at the same time.

Musa closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Kumo closed his eyes but stayed alert, not yet falling asleep.

((OOC: Kay since everyones gone me to XD, Feel special guys..this is the longest RP in all the forum..WOOT! Night night everyone!))

Paul got dressed his pajamas, and startd on his sit-ups. He looked over to the two, putting a smile following his exhales. "Good night, you two." After the 200th sit-up, Paul layed back into his bed, and drifted off.

Morlaina had grabbed the rest of the bags on the bed and followed after Illumil, unlocking the door to her room to allow access. She deposited the bags on the couch for now, before making a beeline back for the fairy's suite.

Musa groaned in his sleep, rolling over, Kumo caught his hand before it smacked him in the face. Kumo shook his head, "You really are a monster in bed Musa.." He sighed and threw his pillow over Musa's face to calm the flailing boy. Kumo crossed his arms and closed his eyes again. Musa giggled in his sleep, hugging the pillow close to him. "Kumoooooo~" He giggled, Kumo raised his eyebrow and blushed.

"Mmm..Your Stupid.." Musa giggled more, Kumo sighed and narrowed his eyes, "Of course you'd only think to insult me.." He pinched Musa's cheek who grimaced and whirled his body around to escape the odd sensation. Kumo smiled, "You deserved that..Baka.." Stretched out on the bed, Kumo closed his eyes again, listening to the night. When he felt it was safe enough, he went to sleep.

Illumil flew back to her room with Morlaina. Once in the bathroom, she proceeded to pile more bags into the human woman's arms before picking up a couple (notably, the lightest pair) and fluttering back the way they came.

"That should be it," Illumil said. "Hopefully, nothing rolled under a peice of furniture. I'd hate to think I forgot something, but you know how it is with luggage. Something always gets misplaced or left behind."

((Everyone just kinda stopped here >_>, Oh well I came to apologize for not being on for so long, im here with the real Kumo, who's REAL Annoying, and dancing around the room acting like Rentia with a pumpkin basket _._..............
So if we could get into this RP again sometime since it has been dead for like a month or whatever >_> Yeah lets go, also the real Kumo might get an account and join in which means I dont have to play him anymore (Score) Ok everyone peace and love and I miss you all^^ Lets RP and talk soon, bye bye))

((We're still waiting on Carrie. ;_;

Oh yeah. Sorry to tell you this Musashi, but registration has been cut for the moment.The staff just got tired with all of the incomming n00bs.))

Morlaina shrugged, the act making the bundle of bags in her arms sway precariously. She hurriedly righted them and followed the fairy, noticing she grabbed the lightest ones.

"I'm sure it's fine. I doubt someone as small as you could possibly own any more than this."

Illumil giggled. "I have luggage for every occasion. Luggage for snow, luggage for islands, luggage for the city... Some girls collect shoes, I collect suit cases. Then I put my shoes in them."

She tossed her bags onto the pile on the couch, then looked around the room.

"So, which one of us gets the bed?" Illumil asked with that innocent expression and posture that says, "Me! Me! I do!"

Carrie shrugged.

"I prefer the couch, anyways."

She took her time removing the pile from the couch and relocating it to the floor. She settled down upon it.

"How long do you think we'll have to keep this up?"

"Probably until they kick us out of the hotel," Illumil said with a shrug. She sat on the edge of the bed. "That's assuming they stop paying for our rooms before they put whatever plots they have into motion. I doubt it'd be too long, though. If they want us to kill each other so they can take our powers, then they're going to need to do it before we get a chance to investigate too thoroughly. After all, an insidious plot works best when the intended victims have no idea what's going on, and that's best accomplished by distracting us as quickly and frequently as possible. They may even try to exhaust us to the point where we have no energy left for extracurricular activities."

Musa wiggled around in the firm hold that Kumo had on him and growled, his subconcious body trying its hardest to escape the irritation. Musa goaned in his sleep, his arms coming out to flail at Kumo, waking the other man up. "Musa, If you cant lay still I'll cut you to pieces and then you'll be real still" Kumo growled at the bluenette, as he wriggled more.

Musa, still asleep to hear the threat just whined and grabbed onto the side lamp almost hitting Kumo on the face, but hitting him on the back instead. "DAMMIT, Musa!" Kumo growled again as he tackled him off the bed. "Lay still!" Kumo seethed holding Musa's arms above his head, Musa grimaced and opened a tired eye at him wearily.

Paul scrinched his eyes as the two scwabbled. "Would you two go to sleep!? You've woke me up with all your racket!" He sat up in his bed, starring at the two with an angry expression. (Possibly even a vain on his forehead.) "If it isn't one thing with you two... It's another."

((Well, if nothing else is going to happen...))

Illumil yawned and stretched, raising an arm over her head. Her wings spread apart, then fluttered.

"Speaking of exhausted," she said, getting up and floating to the bathroom. "I'm going to get some shut-eye."

Illumil came out of the bathroom with a largish hand towel and draped it over the pillow. Obviously, at her small size, human-sized blankets are far too large. She took off her shorts and, turning away from Morlaina, began to remove her tube top as well...

((OC: Sorry, been busy with work lately.))

Morlaina turned her back on Illumil as well; changing into the nightgown she had tossed on the floor earlier. She brushed off some invisible lint and flopped onto the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"One last thing. Be sure to see the window locked near the bed. You don't want someone sneaking in to kill you in the middle of the night."

Musa growled at Kumo, "Your lucky I dont just shut you up with my Souba.." Kumo narrowed his eyes, "Oh you think you can take me on? Really?" Kumo pinned him down on the floor, Musa struggled glaring daggers up at him. "I cant go to sleep with your stupid head looming over me so just get off!" Musa yelled, Kumo sneered, "Why dont you make me Musa?" Kumo jeered.

"If you dont get off me I will KILL YOU NOW GET OFF!!!" Musa flailed around violently hitting Kumo in the gut and the Knee with his legs, Kumo grunted and twitched. "Your lucky I dont want to hurt you Musa, Or else your head would be across the room from your body.." Kumo stood up and laid back down on the bed. "Hmph..idiot.." Musa said as he curled up on the floor hugging his pillow.

"Oh, right," Illumil replied, her clothes neatly folded at the foot of the pillow. She fluttered over to the window and checked the locks to make sure they were secure. She then proceeded to cast a magical seal on the locks, ensuring nothing supernatural can get through the window, either.

As she floated back to the pillow, she noticed Morlaina in a nightgown staring up at the ceiling. Her first thought was that perhaps Morlaina had seen something up there, until she remembered that humans in the prevailing local culture had a "thing" about nudity. Aw, well. She'd be modestly blanketed soon enough.

"Good night," Illumil said cheerily as she slipped under the towel she was using as a blanket.

Paul was now even more irritated than he was before. "JUST SHUT UP GET TO SLEEP!" He wouldn't usually go off like he did, though he valued sleep almost as much as he did his exercise. He couldn't even see the two, but he was prepared to leap out of bed, and put them to sleep himself.

Morlaina smiled thinly and turned over onto her side, burying her head in the back cushions of the couch.

"'Night," She called out to the fairy; voice muffled heavily by the thick material over her mouth.

It wasn't long before she was asleep, however tense she was.

Kumo closed his eyes and fell asleep, annoyed and angry, mostly at his friend Musa.
Musa huffed and starred at the ground unable to sleep at all he was so mad. He nuzzled his head against the pillow. He wanted to get to sleep but his mind was working to fast to shut down now. He wondered how everything would work out..between what was going on and..how everything would hold up.

Musa sighed and hugged his pillow tighter to himself and tried his best to fall asleep.