• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Great War

She turns the flash off and takes more pictures "seriously these guys are idiots, fighting for no reason but self satisfaction, maybe I should ask them... nah.." she then tries sneaking out.

Voler turned around, hearing a camera shutter. "What is that???" He wondered to himself, confused. "I know you're there. Come on out. I won't attack..... But I will if you don't come out...." Said Voler, charging up Hyper Beam from Banette. "Come out, or die!"

Kaleb heard the girl, but decided to deal with her later. Jeremy pointed forward, and Pinsir lunged at Heracross. It used Detect, and then went straight for Heracross’s horn with Vice Grip. Kaleb shook his head at Voler and ran towards the girl silently.

She whispers words so vulgar that I would probably get banned if I typed them. She comes out with her hands up, a camera around her neck.

"It's a hobby of mine." She said clearly trying to lie. You notice she has a bow and a empty arrow quill tied around her back. She reaches for a pokeball trying to be sneaky.

“Why are you spying on us?” Kaleb asked. “You wanna see why us ‘idiots’ are battling? Yeah, I heard you. Not self-satisfaction, To survive through this war. And also because we have a grudge with this guy.” Kaleb saw her reach for the pokeball and instantly grabbed Luxray’s. He sent him out. “You attack, we attack back. But if you don’t, I will return Luxray and we can talk this out.”

“And Voler, you’re starting to sound like your old self again,” he added on to the end of the speech. To be fair, he did say, ‘Come out, or die,’ to the girl, and tried to hit her with a Hyper Beam. “Remember, you’ve changed.”

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh-huh, well I didn't ask for your whole life story." She said sarcastically. "The truth is I'm looking for a little boy, around neigh tall" she puts her hand on her waist showing how tall he was. "Black hair, black eyes, wearing glasses, khaki pants, and a blue t shirt."

Isaac saw Kaleb confronting a girl with a camera. "Take us down there, girl." he ordered Noivern. She bent low enough so Isaac could climb on. "Let's go, Sylveon." he gestured for him to climb on top of the dragon's back. He jumped on eagerly and Isaac followed behind him. Noivern shot up in the air and glided down to where they were all chatting. "Hope I'm not interrupting." Isaac said.

She sighs " Can I like go now? I have somewhere to be..." yet again she was clearly trying to lie, and completely failing. Isaac notices a Mawile near the spot she was hiding.

Sylveon looked intently into the girl's eyes trying to figure out what she was trying to do. "What is it?" Isaac asked him. Sylveon crept toward where the Mawile was hiding. He sniffed around the spot. Noivern too stared at the girl with threat in her eyes. As if to say ' If you try anything I won't think twice about ripping you apart '

“You have somewhere to be. During a war. Uh-huh.” Kaleb saw through the lie the instant the words left her mouth. “I can see through your lies, girl. Maybe you should stick to the truth for now.” Luxray’s ball shook a little in Kaleb’s hand.

The Mawile backed away from Sylveon. Robin makes dumb excuses until finally. "F*ck it" she slips under Kalebs legs "Lets go Mawile!" The Mawile jumps over the metal beam as they ran up the stairs "Cya later!" She waves

Charizard fell down onto the stairs in front of them. “Yeah, you’re not going anywhere,” Kaleb said, standing on the other end of the staircase. Kaleb sent out Pangoro to guard the stairs. “Looks like a dead end for you,” he said. “I guess you’re gonna have to stay with us. I’m Kaleb, and they’re Isaac and Voler. We’re putting together a team to survive. What’s it gonna be?”

"Join us, if you want to survive." Voler said. "Guys! Never thought I would see you again!" Said Jasper, walking up to the team coming from darkness. "And, is that HIM???" Jasper shuddered in fear along seeing Voler. "Relax, kid I'm on your side this time." Voler said. "Is that true?" Jasper asked Kaleb.

“Yeah, Jasper, he’s changed,” Kaleb said. “This War has changed a lot of us, including Voler. Still have no idea why this has still gone unnoticed.” He pointed to his scar. “I got it during the last war. Some guy gave it to me, but I repayed him with this very sword in my hand. Man, nothing felt better than thrusting that sword through his stomach. But, my other senses have heightened, mostly hearing, then smell. But, the guy tried to kill me, so I killed him. That’s how it is during the war, kill or be killed.”

"Well guess I don't get a say in this." She sends them a bright, cheerful smile. "My name is Robin Ambers!" She sticks out her hand. Her Mawile hops on her shoulder.

She picks up her bag by the metal beam "So where to? I have a hideout of sorts if you guys wanna stop by" She takes another picture of the inside of the building

"Sylveon, get ready, you too, Noivern. We don't know what she's gonna pull." Isaac said regarding the girl coldly. Noivern readied her wings for an Air Slash. Sylveon stood ready to fire a Moonblast with his ribbons. "Its better if you cooperate so we can make it through this together." Isaac told her. She told them her name but Isaac still didn't trust her. She had the look of mischief. Isaac knew it when he saw it since Isaac usually put off that vibe.

"I know what he feels. That vibe is not that inviting if you ask me. Plus, your Mawile looks like it could attack any second. I don't like what you are doing." Said Voler. "He's right!" Said Jasper, sending out Seviper who looked ready to attack.

Last edited:
Kaleb looked back at Halt and Jeremy. Pinsir was going for the horn, and Heracross was just standing there. He rushed in, and Torterra took Charizard’s place on the stairs. Charizard flew towards Pinsir with Flare Blitz, slamming him backwards into the wall.

“I thought this was a 1v1,” Jeremy said. “Well, I told Halt I was here for backup, I guess it’s time, because Heracross hasn’t moved since the Night Slashes,” Kaleb retorted. Jeremy rushed him, but Kaleb punched him in the face and knocked him to the ground.

"Well sorry if my Mawile wants to protect me, we have a strong connection..." She hid a tear. "Well clearly I'm gonna get myself killed if I stay here, and I can't die yet..." She scans the area

Dimitrij parried Alexis's sword with his small yet useful blade.
Look, everyone is fighting each other! I don't stand a chance against them. Now please, let me escape! - Dimitrij said to Alexis. He tried to push her with his shield and run into a nearby building.

“Enough,” Jeremy said. He sent out the rest of his team. Kaleb did the same. Luxray charged at Gyarados. Zoroark charged at Chesnaught. Charizard charged at Metagross. Tyranitar charged at Croco. Torterra sent an Energy Ball flying into Tyranitar’s face all the way from the stairs. Chesnaught grabbed Zoroark and threw him into the air, and Torterra blasted another Energy Ball at him, slamming him into a building. Charizard trapped Metagross with Inferno, and Croco hit Tyranitar with Earthquake. Luxray slammed into Gyarados with Wild Charge. Pinsir lunged at Heracross, but Charizard hit him with Flamethrower. Gallade swung at Pangoro near the steps, but Pangoro hit him with Bullet Punch, and then Payback.

"You're right. You can't die. Not here at least. And not by their hands anyway. I'd rather put and to your miserable life myself." Isaac threatened. "Step close to my Pokemon, and the man who Kaleb killed won't be the only one with a sword through their back. So I would be careful with your words." he said heartlessly. Isaac wasn't ready to die either but if he was, he wouldn't die by some girl with a big mouth.

Halt was waiting for the Pinsir to commit to the attack before Hera responded. "Enough!" Halt yelled with the force of the Aura behind it. Lucario stepped forward as well. "This is between me and Jeremy. Kaleb, leave this alone or you become my enemy. And you know well, you don't want that." Heracross lept over the Charazard, sending its horn in an Ariel Ace to the Pinsir.

“I have a bigger grudge with him than you do,” he said. “You may have hated him at Froena, but his Pinsir almost killed me and if it weren’t for my brother Killian it would’ve killed me. And it’s not like you becoming my enemy would be so bad, because I have Isaac, Voler, Ace, Spade, and now Jasper on my side, so if you became the enemy, you would be greatly outnumbered, just like Jeremy is right now.” Kaleb returned his Pokémon, except Charizard, and flew into the air on his back. He blasted another cell tower with Blast Burn, sending it falling towards Halt and Jeremy. “Cya on the other side!” he called out to both of them before flying away from the fray.

Lucario watched as the cell tower fell. "Aura practice." It telepathically said to Halt. The two threw up their arms sending the aura forward to stop the falling building. Halt turned to Jeremy. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend. You said you wanted to kill Kaleb? I could help arrange that." In essence, Halt saved Jeremy's life and offered an alliance. "I can deal with the others. You get Kaleb."

“Oh?” Jeremy said. “What happened to ‘Jeremy is mine’? Now you want an alliance? And besides, I don’t even have a Pokémon that can use Fly. You’re on your own, Halt.” Jeremy then faded. The whole thing was an illusion. The real Jeremy was in Vermillion City the whole time. Kaleb kept flying on Charizard. “Looks like my oldest friend is now my enemy. First time since Froena we’ve been on opposite sides.” He made a call to Isaac. “Halt wants to be on Jeremy’s side now. He’s after you guys. Run.” He landed at Pewter City. “Come to Pewter,” he told Isaac before hanging up. He then made a call to the other of the two people he trusted. “Hello, Jason,” Kaleb said. “I’m in Pewter. Halt and Jeremy are on my tail. Think you can handle them? Alright, let’s kick some former Auralian butt.”

Isaac heeded Kaleb's warning and started to climb onto Noivern and returned Sylveon to his ball. "Let's get out of here." Isaac said. He looked back at Robin unsure if he would let her join him but looked away. "Go, go to Pewter City." he ordered Noivern. She rose up and flapped her leathery wings creating gusts of wind and flew onward to Pewter.

Jeremy laughed at Halt’s insolence. “He thought I would actually show myself in front of him, Kaleb, and Isaac at the same time?” he said to himself. “That fool. I have men searching the region for him now. He’s dead meat.”

Kaleb saw Isaac landing in Pewter. “I called Jason. He’s gonna help us,” he said. “Man, I’m glad my brothers aren’t fighting. This is dangerous stuff.”

Kaleb watched camera footage of what happened from his phone. He hacked into the Saffron Surveillance Company when the war started. The footage showed Jeremy disappearing from view. “Of course, it was an illusion,” he said. “That’s why the Aura Sphere didn’t affect him.”

"What's the plan, Kaleb?" Isaac asked. "I left the girl back in Saffron, so only Arceus can help her now." Isaac informed. "Okay, Noivern, you need to rest. You've been flying a lot today. You need a break." he suggested. Isaac returned the Dragon to her Pokeball and he let Sylveon out to do battle if they needed to.

After that puny brat ran off Alexis turned to Pewter City where she noticed two people ran towards it earlier, she sent out Cloudy her Altaria, "Cloudy head for Pewter City" Alexis ordered, Cloudy immediately used Fly and flew there, she jumped off Cloudy and landed into street, she saw the two boys, she headed towards them and returned the dragon Pokemon. "So. . . Care to tell me who you are ?" she asked, holding her Rapier tight

“We’re friends of your cousin. Ron, right?” Kaleb said. He didn’t reach for his blade, but was ready to if needed. “We’re not picking another fight. We already have enough enemies in this war as it is.” He looked back at Isaac and mouthed the word, ‘go’. He grabbed Charizard’s ball. “I’m meeting up with an old friend in a few minutes, and I gotta beat the rush hour,” he said sarcastically. “We will probably meet again, but until then, I have one request for you. If you see Halt or Jeremy, they’re the enemies. Go after them. Let’s go, Isaac.” He flew on Charizard’s back towards where he was going to meet up with Jason.

"Did he told him. . . Ugh" Alexis thought, she once again sent out Cloudy, "Ready for another round? " She asked as she climbed on her back, Cloudy turned back looking at her with loyalty and trust, "OK then after that Charizard" she ordered, Cloudy flew after the Charizard with Kaleb on it, after they landed she went down as well. "If you're a friend of Ron's then I guess we're on the same side" she told Kaleb

"Okay, girl sorry. One more go and then you can rest." Isaac reassured. He followed Kaleb to where they would meet Jason. He noticed the girl following close behind. Kaleb and him would have to deal with her later. Now they had to get to their destination. Which was Jason's location. Isaac wasn't sure if Noivern could go again. She's probably exhausted beyond her limits.

The three trainers had landed in Lavender Town. “Jason said he is somewhere here,” Kaleb said. “If either of you find him, tell him I’m on your side. I’m gonna go try and hold off Halt and Jeremy. Both think they’re stronger than me, but the truth is, both of them combined couldn’t beat me. I have bonds with all of my Pokémon. Jeremy just catches them and Halt only has a bond with Lucario and Heracross. The rest of them just obey him because he’s their master. Go to the Pokémon Tower. He’ll probably be in there. You’ll have to search each floor, so you may wanna buy some Max Repels.”

Kaleb walked onto the route towards Vermillion City, not knowing Jeremy was there. Three dark figures lurked in the shadows of Lavender Town, and began to watch the scene after Kaleb was out of sight. They watched the two trainers intently before retreating into the tower silently and stealthily, without making a sound.

"Alright sounds like a plan" Alexis thought, she sent out Fisty,
she reached to her bag and took out some of her repels, she sprayed it on and headed in. "This place gives me the creeps" Alexis said, she searched each floor carefully with Fisty by her side, on the fifth floor she noticed a figure standing at the end of the room, it looks like the figure has a Lucario as a partner. "Well then . . . That was easy" Alexis thought, she sent out Sparky, her Manectric "Go report this to Kaleb" she ordered, Sparky ran off and headed to Vermilion City where Kaleb was heading.

Last edited:
The figure dashed towards Alexis, but was a Gastly in disguise. The Gastly laughed before fleeing the scene. The three figures who were lurking in the shadows had made their way to the top floor and had hidden themselves from view.

Kaleb turned around and saw Sparky following him. “What happened?” he asked the Manectric. Jeremy looked and saw them. He charged them, but Kaleb turned around and sent out Chesnaught. “Deal with him,” he said.

The three shadowy figures, as well as their comrades, were conversing. “What do we do when they get here?” “Surround them and question them to make sure it isn’t another trick.” “I could’ve sworn that looked like...” “Shh! They’ll be here any minute!”

the girl woke up after being knocked unconscious "uuh my head...." she looked at her meowstic "meowstic?" she patted the head of the meowstic and realized she was out in route 6, the route to Vermilion City then she saw a boy walking and quickly recognized him,she ran as fast as she can to the boy. "hello kaleb! i'm pheobe, the cousin of lance rhede? he told many things about you! this is my partner meowstic!" "meowstic!"