• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Great War

Sparky barked a few times trying to tell Kaleb, to follow it and started to ran back Alexis.

Meanwhile back at Lavender Tower, Alexis searched up to the top floor and saw the three figures Kaleb was talking about. She had Fisty by her side so she wasn't scared. She turned around and saw Manectric, "Good job bud, now get ready I feel a battle comming up" she said.

“Nice to meet you, now could you do me a quick favor?” Kaleb said. “Go To Lavender Town, to the Pokémon Tower. Find Isaac and Alexis and tell them I found Jeremy. Take the Manectric with you.”

“But I think I knew him! From Ura-“ “I said be quiet! He could be one of them!” “Yeah, I guess so, but if he is, then what does that mean about him?” “It means that his friend was captured, and possibly a few more of his friends, or even him!” “Then what happens if he was, and we encounter the fake him?” “We eliminate the fake and find where they’re keeping the hostages!” “Alright, sounds like a-“ “Shhh!” “Shhh!” The last two shushes were said right before Isaac and Alexis walked into the pitch black room.

A torch was suddenly lit in the middle of the room. One of the figures jumped down, landing right behind Alexis in a ninja pose, revealing Killian. Another figure walked out from the shadows with a shiny Greninja by his side, and Luke was revealed by the light.

“There have been recent sightings of Ditto kidnapping humans and taking their forms,” a voice said from the shadows. “How do we know you’re not a couple of them?”

Last edited by a moderator:
"sure!" she followed the manectric and after hours of running pheobe got into lavender town and found the pokemon tower. "theres a lot of pokemon there, ill need this max repel lance gave me just in case" she sprayed the repel and proceeded to the tower she found a girl with the manectric "hey are you alexis?"

"Yeah, I'm Alexis, did Kaleb send you ?" Alexis replied, she turned to Luke and Killian "What are you guys doing, I know who you are you're Kaleb's brother my cousin Ron told me about you, why are you fighting your brother's side ?" Alexis asked. She held her rapier tight with Fisty and Sparky growling.

Many men walked out from the shadows when the third trainer ran into the room. They surrounded the three trainers. “All these men have lost members of their families to these Ditto. If you’re really not Ditto clones, prove it. Who are you, and why have you come? Who sent you here?” the voice rang out. Killian glared at the trainers, while Luke stared at Isaac, wondering if he was the real Isaac.

“You speak of Kaleb...” the voice said. “How do we know that you actually know him, and that this isn’t one of the Ditto Clan’s tricks?” Killian said nothing, while Luke pointed to the back of the room where the voice could be heard from.

“Were you not listening?” he asked. “Ditto have been capturing and taking the forms of humans. How do we know you are not clones? I suppose you will try to explain and not just ask why we are fighting our brother’s side. Who sent you here?”

"Okay." Isaac mentally prepared himself for the journey through Pokemon Tower. "Crobat, come with me for this one." Isaac released Crobat from his ball and he darted around happily. Finally free from containment. He nudged his trainer's cheek affectionately. "Hey, buddy. Haven't seen you in along time."he said. Isaac sprayed some repels on himself and headed inside Pokemon Tower.

"We're not looking for trouble. We're just trying to find somebody." Isaac reasoned. "Please if you'll just let us through, we could clear all of this up. If I was a Ditto, I wouldn't know that I had a sister and she was the Laverre City Gym Leader in Kalos."

Last edited:
"Well let me ask you wise guy, Ditto's wouldn't have emotional feelings and they're dumb scatterbrains, would you think a Ditto can use human weapons as well as using technology" She replied. She pointed the Rapier towards them "So you would rather to have a normal conversation or engage in combat" she said, as she finished Sparky stood in front of her preparing to attack.

Killian suddenly popped up behind Isaac. “Dittos are smarter than most people would think,” he said. “Is there any proof you can provide so that we are sure you are the real Isaac?”

“Isaac was last seen at the Raka Region, when we were fighting that guy, and he left for the regions. We then came here and found half the cities in ruins. Nobody on the island saw Isaac leave, and for all we know, the Dittos could’ve captured him. And we don’t know either of the girls,” Luke said.

“ENOUGH!” the voice called out. “If you are really Isaac, then prove it. When did you meet Kaleb? And when did you meet these two?”

"Do you know Ron. . . I'm his cousin I think I could relate to that also here's a question, rather help your brother in the war or betray him" Alexis said, she returned her Pokemon and dropped her rapier "If you think I'm one of those scatterbrains go ahead kill me" she said sarcastically.

"I first met Kaleb on a cruise ship going to a Championship." Isaac informed. Crobat fluttered around Isaac protectively. "And I know well enough that I wasn't abducted by some gang of Ditto. I would've remembered an event like that." Isaac said sharply. Isaac wanted to get through the Tower without any disruptions. But that wasn't gonna happen. He would have to take matters into his own hands if the didn't let him pass.

“Wrong!” Luke said. “You first met Kaleb in Sinnoh! The Championship was way after that! Alright, time to bring out the big guns!”

“Not yet, Luke. If you are Isaac,” the voice said, “do you recognize me?” A man stepped out from the darkness and into the circle, revealing Jason.

"Jason! Yes, of course I do. Kaleb's looking for you. Come with me and you can see him." Isaac said excitedly. If they didn't believe that Isaac recognized Jason, then he could be in trouble. Especially after Luke had made such a bold statement. Isaac needed them to believe him, or Isaac could run. If he wanted to live, he needed them on his side.

"You have to run faster than that..." Said Voler. "I'm trying, I'm trying!" Said Jasper, following him. "Is that? Jason? Oh, sorry about crushing you....." "Really..... Do you think he'll accept that?" "Just go along with it....." "How though? How?" The two argued. But eventually, Voler won the arguement. "We followed you the way here." Voler said.

When Jason heard him say this, he knew. “They’re real,” he said to Luke and Killian. “Not clones.” When Voler walked into the room, however, he ran over to punch him in the face, only to be stopped by Kaleb, who jumped out from behind Isaac. Killian walked up behind them.

“He’s changed,” Kaleb said. Jason looked back at him, then Voler, then Isaac, then Killian and Luke, then Jasper. “Really?” he asked. Killian and Luke shrugged.

"Why yes, I have changed. Please forgive me. Trust what Kaleb is saying." Voler said, looking quite scared by the fact Jason tried to attack him. "Kid back me up here......." He said to Jasper. "Fine..... He has changed. I agree. Better?" Jasper said in response. "Yes. Yes. Thank you."

“Alright then,” Jason said, still scowling. “Where’s the rest of the team? Kaleb mentioned a few other names... Ace, Spade, Robin, Dimitrij...”

“Those were just the names of the other people who were there,” Kaleb said. “At the moment, this is our whole team, and the only enemies are Halt and Jeremy.”

“Glad to see I’m not first on your list anymore,” a voice said. Jeremy walked out from the shadows. “Don’t worry, I’m not being hostile. You wanna take out Halt? So do I, more than you could ever imagine. We could make a temporary alliance to settle that before going our separate ways.”

“As if I would ever team up with you, Jeremy, the man who has tried to kill me on three different occasions,” Kaleb said.

“And the one who WOULD'VE killed me if it weren’t for Heal Pulse,” Jason added.

“Ditto on that for Kaleb,” Killian said. Luke flinched when he said Ditto, because of what they had accused Isaac and Alexis of moments ago.

"And the one controlling that team that knocked me out and captured me!" Said Jasper, annoyed at seeing Jeremy. "Really? I was on his side when we were at that island." Replied Voler, referencing the Urainium Archipelago. "I know... I did you a favour, you do me one by shutting up...." "Fine... That's fair, I suppose..." The two said to eachother, like one came out of Hell, and the other came all the way up from Heaven.

“Alright, guess we gotta do this the hard way.” Jeremy unclipped a pokeball from his belt.

“Oh no you don’t!” Kaleb yelled as he rushed him. He slammed into him and both of them fell down the ladder. The pokeball fell out of Jeremy’s hand. Jeremy reached for it, but Kaleb grabbed his leg and sent out Luxray.

“Get it!” he said to the electric type. Luxray nodded and dashed towards the ball, grabbing it in his mouth. He tossed it up the ladder towards Isaac. Killian jumped down the ladder and landed on top of Jeremy. He flung him off and unclipped another ball, sending out Gallade, and unclipped a third, sending out Pinsir.

“Pinsir, get the ball!” he commanded. Pinsir jumped and and clenched the pokeball in his pincers, with Isaac holding the other end. He pulled on it, struggling to free it from Isaac’s grip.

"Steelix, Rock Slide!" Said Jasper, sending out Steelix. Steelix slithered towards Pinsir before using Rock Slide on it. "Good move kid, that's super effective." Said Voler. "This is the only time I'm gonna tell you this Voler but, thanks for the compliment!" "No problem, kid." Replied Voler.

Isaac was finally free of Pinsir's hold on the Pokeball. He jumped back in time to get away from the Rock Slide that was caused by Steelix. Isaac backed up slowly to not catch anyones eye. He didn't want Jeremy to see that he had it and put it in his hoodie's pocket.

Pinsir leapt behind Isaac and grabbed the pokeball once more. He yanked it out of the hoodie pocket and scurried back next to Jeremy. He grabbed Jeremy’s hand, and Jeremy grabbed Gallade’s arm.

“Get us out of here!” he yelled to Gallade. “No!” Kaleb yelled. He dove towards Jeremy and grabbed his leg. Killian fell from the ceiling and grabbed Pinsir’s horn. Jason dove towards them, but Gallade used Teleport, and the five were teleported away just before Jason could reach them. Jason slid across the floor for a moment before stopping.

“We have to find where he teleported to,” he said. “Wherever he is, Kaleb and Killian are, too, and we all need to keep our distance from Jeremy. We need to find them.”

"No, Kaleb!" Isaac shouted and reached out. They were gone all five of them had teleported away to who-knows-where. Crobat looked at Isaac sadly. "We need to get him back. I don't care what the risks are, I feel like he's the only one in this war who has my back. I am NOT losing him." Isaac said to Jason.

“Isaac, don’t worry,” Jason said. “We’ll find them. And until then, I have your back.” He tried to call Kaleb, but he didn’t answer.

Kaleb, Killian, Jeremy, Pinsir, and Gallade landed in a very familiar place. “Where are we?” Jeremy asked. “I know exactly where we are...” Killian replied.

“Welcome to the Raka Region,” Kaleb said, studying his surroundings. He had just left this island behind, and here he was, back on it again. He looked to the side, and saw the pokeball. “I think that belongs to you, Jeremy.”

Halt flew across the sea to an island few knew about, Lucario riding on back. Salemence was his ride pokemon, one who Halt trusted more than any person. The group landed on the small island. "Welcome home." Halt said. "Eh, let's hope Wingman's here." Lucario spoke in the aura. Halt opened the door to the living area. "Hey, Wingman." He said waving. The larger person laying across the couch sent an arm up in acceptance. "Hey, Halt. I thought you went to war?" "I need help. And your my wingman." Halt replied. Wingman called out. "Marowaks!" And the two pokemon ran over. "Time to go to war."

“Of course we’ll find them,” Luke said. “Cuz when the pokeball was on the floor, I threw a minuscule tracking device, or an MTD for short, onto the button. I tracked them to where they teleported.”

“Luke, that’s genius!” Jason said. He high-fived Luke before checking the coordinates on his phone. “It seems they have teleported to... No. Not there. Anywhere but there. We literally JUST left that wretched island, and now we gotta go back? He teleported them to Raka!”

Jeremy walked over and grabbed the ball. Pinsir glared at Kaleb, but he grabbed Charizard’s ball and Pinsir knew better than to keep doing it. “Looks like the five of us are stuck here,” Jeremy said.

“No we’re not,” Kaleb replied. “Can’t we just fly out of here?”

“Unfortunately, I don’t have a Pokémon that knows Fly,” Killian said. “Ditto on that,” Jeremy added. Kaleb shook his head. “So we have to wait for them to get here?” he asked.

“Guess so,” Killian said. All three of them sighed in disappointment before sitting down.

"We have Noivern. She's been resting for a while so I'm sure she'll be ready for travel." Isaac said. If they had Dragalge, it would be easier to transport everyone. "If we get going now, then we could make it back to that Arceus forsaken island. We need to be quick. I hate that place as much as you guys do." he admitted.

“I’ve also got Magnezone,” Jason said. “And I’ve got Vikavolt!” Luke added. “And don’t you have a Crobat, too, Isaac?”

Kaleb looked at Jeremy. “This is all your fault!” he said. “If you hadn’t teleported us here, we wouldn’t be stuck on this island again!”

Jeremy suddenly had an idea. He sent out Gallade and grabbed his arm. The two teleported off the island, leaving Kaleb and Killian behind. “That scum left us here!” Killian said.

Robin somehow found a way into the Raka region. She stumbles upon the group. She quickly ducks behind a bush, making a rustling sound. She then starts to slowly crawl away.

"Ummm.... Mind giving an old enemy a ride? I have floating pokemon but, since they're ghosts I can't make contact with them. Please???" Asked Voler, hoping to get somewhere else then where he was. It stank for some reason. "And to be honest, I don't have a pokemon that knows fly either." Jasper added. Steelix roared in fury by the fact Jeremy got away. "Down, down boy....." Said Jasper, taming Steelixs anger.

Dimitrij managed to move into a safer place. He got on his trusty Pidgeot and soared into the skies. He watched the region from above. Burning houses, minefields, ruins... The landscape was terrible. Then he saw other people. He slowly landed on the ground.
So, we meet again, huh? Maybe this time, we could cooperate? - Dimitrij said and returned his Pokémon to its Pokéball. He looked calmer than before.

Pheobe stood still and started processing of what just happened. "Tsareena, Please help me get down this tower. Its full of madness" Tsareena pulled pheobe's bag and pulled out a max repel "Oh, yeah i forgot about that..." she said, embarassed.