• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
This topic... this is bad. This is so bad it isn't funny. Don't even.

Last edited by a moderator:
My cousin has this topic's title tattooed somewhere on her person. But not in a nasty place or anything like that, just on her ribs.

GAH. Thanks. >:(

I think this game is quite funny, as how you play it to win is not to play it.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
"Win"? The Game?

[me=Sem]bursts into laughter which then slowly devolves into crying*[/me]

WHAT IS THIS, I DON'T EVEN... Oh, lovely... As if I don't get enough of this at home... Great job, just great.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
anti_mind_virus.png

The hilarious thing is that, by winning, you also lose.

I used to play, but then decided that I could just ignore it... I've been living by this lie for a very long time but it is now time to accept the fact that I cannot escape the almighty game!

129161359480824806.jpg

A

Anonymous

Damn it El! I was on a 1 month streak >:(.

What is this? What is the point of this? Am I the only one with any sanity left here? Don't answer the last one, you just dragged me down with you!
I need to recover my sanity! *Weeps*

Woooooo!!! :3

I lost the game! ;D

Really, it's not that bad to lose, just try to win again (Except in this case, where winning is impossible). Of course, the first reaction of losing a game that you worked to win is frustration (specially if you're going to play it from the start, like a arcade game), but the second reaction should be to try again. And kitty faces are funny :3

A

Anonymous

Wait, if I just lost the game...didn't you too? 'cause you have to be thinking about it to say anything about it and...I just lost the game, again

The Game is a paradox.... H-how could you El? :'( *whimpering* WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! We're all DOOMED! DOOMED I SAY! YES WOMAN GRAB OUR CHILDREN AND HIDE THEM IN THE BASEMENT! GOOD MERCIFUL GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED! D':

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
We already have one administration approved rotting heap of spam. We really don't need another one.

There is no discussion value to the game. Also, you all just lost. Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.