• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Galactic Journey through the Primal System!

Ok, This is a Fusion between Space Travel and Futuristic Things with Pokemon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Millions of years after the Events of every Pokemon Game, the world of Pokemon advanced to new Heights by creating a way to Journey to other Systems full of Pokemon, After years of discovering new Planets and documenting them, Humans and Pokemon started to Live on these Planets, Extending the Society of Earth to Different Planets, After more years the Pokemon League started to build Gyms on the Planets and a Massive Castle for the Elite Four on the Largest Planet in the System and now.... They are accepting Visitors
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will be in the Primal System, a System named after Groudon and Kyogre's Battle, The Pokemon Professor: Professor Cypress Has sent you to Conquer the Gyms and the Elite Four
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planets:
Ragnarok: A Desert Planet with Red sand and many Fire and Ground type Pokemon
Gym Leader: Zag Jackson ( [type]Fire[/type]) and [type]Ground[/type])

Anthian: A Planet with a Gas Core, Its mostly just a Orb of Gas but Floating Islands exist, Floating over the Core, Many Flying types fly over the Islands every day, Any wild Pokemon that could not fly would most likely Die on this Planet
Gym Leader: Jacob King ([type]Flying[/type]) And [type]Dragon[/type])

Ying: A Planet that does not Spin so it is stuck in a Eternal Day, It is almost Identical to Earth but More Normal and Fighting Types live on the Planet
Gym Leader: Yang ([type]Fighting[/type]) and [type]Normal[/type])

Yang: the Complete opposite of Ying, put in Eternal Darkness and Full of Dark and Ghost types
Gym Leader: Ying ([type]Dark[/type]) and [type]Ghost[/type])

Alohe: Named after the Alola region from earth, It closely Resembles it except for the Massive Hi-tech City and more Bug and Psychic type Pokemon
Gym Leader: Duncan Gulan ([type]Psychic[/type]) and [type]Bug[/type])

The last three Gym leaders Reside on Zeus, The main Planet of the System, No one really knew what the Planet looked like before they put a Massive Hi-tech city over it
Gym Leaders:
Mr Rock ([type]Rock[/type]) and [type]Steel[/type])
Ms Gardener ([type]Grass[/type]) and [type]Water[/type])
Mr Shocker ([type]Electric[/type]) and [type]Fairy[/type])
Elite Four:
The Four elite Four members Reside on Four Space Stations around a Massive Space station holding the Champion
Wendell ([type]Ice[/type])
Wacky Jacky ([type]Dragon[/type])
Super Emo Sabrina ([type]Dark[/type])
Ninja Genji ([type]Poison[/type])
CHAMPION:
??? (Mixed Types)
-----------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
We have to Progress together, We need to always stay on the Same planet, No beating the 4th Gym when everyone is still in the Lab
Your allowed to go to the Planets moon and do stuff there but I would like if you would do it only for specific Planets and not all of them
Your allowed to Make side plots like: Jungle Bug type wars, A massive Gyarados attack
NO MEGA EVOLUTIONS OR LEGENDARIES
No fully evolved pokemon or a Full team before the First Planet, THIS IS MEANT TO BE A JOURNEY (A Pokemon like Absol or Rotom would be allowed but no more than one)
You can have Pseudo Legendary Basics at the start but I ask that they Don't evolve before the 3rd Planet
You can have more than one character but not 5 max is 3
NO LEVELS
------------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (If needed):
Extra things:
Pokemon:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
------------------------------
My Bio
Name: Jack Devlin
Personality: Jack is a Trainer who likes to Improve and help others, If he finds something like a Froakie in the Wild he Wont be a Ash Ketchum and become its friend, He will just capture it
Appearance: Jack has messy Black hair and Yellow eyes, He wears a White and Red jacket with Normal Shorts down the bottom of his Knees
Backstory: Nothing much to say really
Extra things: Nothing
Pokemon:
Name: Ignis
Species: Charmander
Personality: Ignis is always trying to get better and destory his Enemies
Appearance: Normal

Name: Torrent
Species: Froakie
Personality: Froakie is always Calm and really never happy
Appearance: Is Shiny

Name: Stick
Species: Treecko
Personality: A Combination of Both Torrent and Ignis's Personality, Always calm and never happy but is always trying to improve and Destory his Enemies
Appearance: Is normal

-------------------------------
The Official RP will be made when we have at least four people

Last edited:
Those names just get better and better... I wonder what Wacky Jacky will be like

Name: Will Whitman
Personality: Although he can be a bit intimidating at time, will is really quite nice and willing to do what is right. sometimes he can be a bit clumsy and isn't the smartest, but tries his hardest. He is a loyal friend and a great one to have in a time of crisis, as he would never abandon a friend, even if he has to put his own hopes and dreams on hold
Appearance: Short for his age, Will has Dark hair and eyes
Backstory (If needed): Not really
Extra things: Not Much
Pokemon:

Name: (No Nickname)
Species: Squirtle
Personality: Is quite intelligent and gets annoyed easily when others are not as smart at him, he also really doesn't care about anyone not that close to him, and is a bit selfish

Species: Wynaut
Personality: On the surface he doesn't seem to even be capable of rational thought, but is actually a tactical genius, he just never shows it
Appearance: A normal Wynaut, his eyes always seem distant, as if staring at something far, far away. If his eyes become tense and concentrated, RUN

Species: Pidgey
Personality: Shy, innocent and Naive, Pidgey is both Fascinated and Terrified of everything in the galaxy
Appearance: Regular Pidgey

Forgot to say that people should be Adventuring as a Group more than Alone, I would rather have every interacting than just saying that your character walked for a bit then sat down next to a tree, i don't want posts that just don't need to be posted

( I swear Z come up with the best rp)
Bios:
Name: Ken Mavis
Personality: is calm most of the time and a bit lazy but is dependable when time come
Appearance: wears a black fedora, a black sweater and red pants with white shoes
Backstory (If needed): I got nothing
Extra things: like his hat a lot

Pokémon:
Name: Bass
Species: Squirtle
Personality: Squirtle love fun, excitement and battles
Appearance: his shell is shinier

Pokémon:
Name: Sarge
Species: Sandshrew
Personality: is a intelligent little rascal that like to stay with his trainer
Appearance: Shiny form

( BTW I call Rotom, now only I can catch it)

Last edited:
hey can i join this sounds so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name: James O'conner
Personality: James is a thrill seeking trainer who will do anything for his friends and Pokemon. James usually gets carried away over the smallest things and usually needs someone to keep him from doing something stupid. He's a great trainer who can do anything when he try's his hardest.
Appearance: See trainer card
Backstory (If needed):
Extra things:
Pokemon:

Name: N/A
Species: Rowlet
Personality: Fun and playful he is essentially James but a Pokemon
Appearance: normal

Species: Froakie
Personality: is calm and patient it doesn't like being in large groups of people and will most likely attack anything it see's as a threat
Appearance:

Species: chimchar
Personality: chimchar is a real hot head. it is determined to defeat any challenge that's in James way to his goal

Species: Shinx
Personality: Shinx is mischievous and likes to joke around from time to time. Shinx doesn't have the best control over his electric attacks and rarely succeeds in using one this makes shinx determined to progress and train until he can use electric type attacks to the fullest
417748_trainercard-James_OConn.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hai, I'll join too!
Name: Ava Sparks
Personality: Ava is kind and very loyal. She hates to see people hurt, and will literally throw herself in front of a hurtling Tauros if it's going after her friends. She can be somewhat random at times, but also very serious.
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, blue jacket, jeans, black boots, a purple backpack.
Backstory (If needed):
Extra things:

Pokemon:

Name: Ashley
Species: Quilava
Personality: Very loyal

Name: Gray
Species: Poochyena
Personality: Fierce, always ready to fight

Name: Jeff
Species: Rockruff
Personality: Reserved, quiet

Name:bolt
Personality: queit
Appearance:blonde hair, yellow T-shirt,blue jeans gold eyes
Extra things:bag and yellow scarf
Starter Pokemon:eevee
Name:volt
Species:eevee
Items:thunder stone and yellow scarf
Personality: quiet
Appearance: its not shiny
Pokemon:treecko
Name:emerald
Species:treecko
Item:green scarf
Appearance: shiny
Personality: quiet

I'd love to join, and also did u get the name of one of the planets Anthian from Pokémon brick bronze?

Name: Chad
Personality: always calm when lost, Loves to catch em all and fill the pokedex
Appearence: http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2016/12/418332_trainercard-Chad.png

Other things: A secret bag full of Potions
Pokémon:

Species: Charmander
Type: Fire
Moves: Scratch, Ember, Bite
Ability: Blaze

Species: Mimikyu
Type: Ghost, Fairy
Moves: Shadow Claw, Stomp, Play Rough

Species: Geodude (Alola form)
Type: Rock, Electric
Moves: Rock Tomb, Shock Wave

Species: Bounsweet
Type: Grass
Moves: Razor Leaf, Attract, Baby doll eyes

Can I use these? If the moves are a little bit op tell me and I will change into the moves they learn at lvl 5-13

Last edited:
@Traineriron24 Im sorry but i have to deny your Character, You didn't add much detail and you added other Categories to the Bio

@Sun and Moon Uhh... Totally not.... made it up...... myself...... Anyway your accepted
(I did get that from Brick Bronze, I love the city and everything in it so i added it)

Yea me too! Lol

(ITS TAKING FOREVER TO THE NEXT UPDATE, THE FIFTH GYM)

I think Anthian is probably the best city in like almost every Pokémon (Real and Fan game) ever

Well this should be interesting, I suppose that I'm still a bit early since the roleplay is still being made. I would also like to privately talk with the roleplay creator about a few things that I need to address with him.

Name: Fiora
Personality: She is kind, soft-spoken, and very gentle with others, especially with younger Pokémon. She can get carried away with her nice nature, as she does spoil her Pokémon from time to time.
Appearance: She has blond hair, while the top is neatly curled in a bun shape, as her body is skinny. She has green eyes, while she wears a monocle around her left eye. She wears a black turtleneck shirt, gray trousers, while she also has a blue jacket that has lightly blue fluffy patches around her shoulders. She has on dark blue tennis shoes, while her socks are white.
Extra things: She has on a shoulder bag that contains three potions, five Poké Balls, and some pocket money.

Name: Shulk
Species: Oshawott
Personality: He is rather untalkative around others, as he tends to risk his life in battle to protect others. He can be a bit stubborn at times, since it can be hard for him to accept things.
Appearance: His body is lightly red, while his scalchop is orange, as the blade that emits from it is dark blue. His ears are lightly gray, while he has some blond hair on his white head, as his nose is tan. His tail is now lightly red, as the rest of his body features are still normal.

Name:
Lunar
Species: Torchic
Personality: She is rather fussy around others, as she can be disobedient to her trainer at times. She has a rather hard time interacting with others, as she can be very stubborn when things don't go her way. She hates being around others, fearing that they may endlessly harass her for her differences.
Appearance: Her body is black like the night sky, as the flame-shapes feathers on her head are lightly gray. There is a white moon-shaped marking on the back of her head now, while the fuzzy patches on her shoulders are also white. Her beak is a darker shade of gray, while her toes are a pale shade of black.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It's a shame the drafts function didn't work – it should have saved a copy of your role play in the editor for you. I guess it wasn't working because you got logged out due to inactivity – that's what the security error means. If you get a security error again, copy the contents of your post, refresh, and then paste it back in again if it doesn't reappear. :)