• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Galactic Journey through the Primal System!

Yep, Cyborg Oaks and Loud Robots!
In my original Post I had Cyborg Oak ask jack if he was a Boy or a Girl and then talk about Ditto and then Jack would just walk off

Name: Melody
Personality: Melody is very flirtatious. She is kind and loves pokemon. She loves battling and plays as fair as she can. Enjoys Pokémon contest
Apperance: Blonde hair with blue eyes. She wears a electric blue hoodie and a short pink skirt.
Extra things: a blue and pink bag with about 5,000 pokedollars.
Pokémon
Ralts (Female) Nickname:Aria
Personality: She enjoys pokemon contests and walking around gracfully. Often finds Striker annoying.
Apperance: Aria is shiny. She wears a pink bow in her hair.
Ralts (Male) Nickname: Striker
Personaility: Striker hates contest and loves battling. Very attracted to Aria. He is willing to fight to protect Aria and Melody.
Apperance: Shiny, otherwise looks like a normal ralts.

Hopefully not to late, this seems awesome

Name: Anton Dered
Personality: Trusts Pokémon more than people (Think N but can't talk to Pokémon), sarcastic, loyla to his friends, does not capture Pokémon but bonds with them, afraid of bug type Pokémon
Appearance: Midlength brown hair, grey eyes, dark red hoodie, dark green scarf, grey beanie, blue jeans, white running shoes
Backstory: Anton came from a lower class family on Alohe. He loved his family, but he was bullied at school for being poor. His only friends were those he met on the streets: his Pokémon. He would go and play with them everyday. He would talk and they would listen (even if they never understood) and vice versa. He felt he belonged with them. Them only Pokémon he doesn't like are bug types. They would crawl into his room and scare him through the night.
Extra information: N/A

Name: Foxtrot
Species: Solrock
Personality: Solrock is eccentric and creative, but easily frustrated if things aren't going her way
Appearance: A Solrock with a little, white scarf

Name: November
Species: Lunatone
Personality: November is series and protective, but not very strong using his mental abilities
Appearance: A Lunatone with a little, black scarf

Edit: Oops, I was writing this yesterday but I never realised Hydregion put in on, I'll edit it later
Edit: Minor change, but it just editted which Pokémon I had

Last edited:
Is it ok if I make another character? This is her form

Name: Kayla
Personality: Loves Traveling with friends, Usually Blushes during the Akward moments. Shy sometimes.
Appearance: http://pokecharms.com/data/attachment-files/2016/12/425356_trainercard-Kayla.png
Pokémon:

Name: Rose
Species: Buneary (Shiny)
Moves: Power-Up Punch, Quick attack, Cotton Guard
Nature: Gentle

Name: Ariel
Species: Popilio
Moves: Water gun, Bubble, Scald
Nature: Timid

And regarding your battle in the Ship, Try to make it a small battle and not a massive one

We don't want to blow up the ship!