• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fall of Beacon (A RWBY RP)

"Well" Josh said as he backed away from two Atlesian Robots, before charging at them, and destroying them both. "Go get the rest of your arrows then, I'm sure if you're too scared, someone will be able to help you"

"See, thats the problem!" She snapped. "I don't know where they are. I suppose there's a chance they're in that box.. I left them off to a side.." she snapped her fingers and nearly got killed by a Ursa. "I'll look for them later," she rushed, accidentally cutting her palm with the dagger and yelping to herself.

"You don't know where you left your arrows!?" Josh asked, "how is that even possible?"
He sighed as he noticed Lavender accidentally stab herself, "People these days," he grumbled, "right, fine, I'll protect you for now, but you owe me one"
It was at this moment that a giant Alpha Beowolf marched towards Josh and casually swiped him away, sending him sprawling across the ground, and he began screaming in pain. Then he realised that it was just a scratch which his aura instantly healed, and he stood up as if nothing just happened, charging towards the Beowolf

She snickered a bit when Josh fell to the ground, but stopped and grabbed a handkerchief that had fallen to the ground. She tied it around her cut palm and dove under a Beowolf, to cut in half a robot that was about to slice some kid's head. She dove to the side to dodge the Beowolf, which roared and sliced at her several times.
She ran up some boxes and jumped onto the Beowolf's head, kicking its face and pushing it down, stabbing it and running over to the next Grimm.

Josh frowned.
"I could totally have taken that Beowulf," he complained, "why do people keep doing that?"
He shrugged and looked around, most of the Terrorists, Robots and Grimm had been taken care of, two larger robots were all that were left. All of the tournament students aimed their weapons at one of the robots, and fired at once. Josh smiled as he watched the robot to take a step back, it's red light dimming. His smile dropped as it shot back to life, and with a single sweep of it's arm, sent half of the students flying.

It was at that moment that Josh decided it would be best to run.
"Uh, guys" he said, "i think we should go down to Vale to um... see if anybody needs help there"

"Right. We definitely should. I'm not specifically in favor of dealing with these giant robots. If the teams form the tournament can't take it, we don't stand a chance." Alexandra muttered. "Yeah, let's get the hell out of here..." She muttered as she played an ice dust-infused note, which froze one of the legs of the giant machine. "Well, there's our chance. Now, let's bounce."

"Run away," Joseph sarcastically said to the others, "Yeah, while you all run. I'm gonna stay and fight it, I'll catch up later" he jokingly said as he grabbed his main weapon on his back and turned to face the machine whose leg was frozen moving towards it. He looked at the Atlesian Paladin with a smirk before turning to look at his team, "If you want to run I'd suggest doing it now," he finished without realizing the second Paladin was closing in on him with speed and when he finally noticed he turned and got a shot on it as it hit him sending him flying, not to be seen again his weapon along with his bloodied blade on the ground. (Consider him dead until I feel like bringing him back)

"But what about them?" Lavender said, appalled. "If this is going to happen anywhere else, we can't just.." she shook her head and yelped as a body pummeled past her. "On second thought, I think I want to leave a message and go." she murmured.
She looked around, seeing many dead bodies, almost making her puke at the sight.

"JOE?!" shouted Josh as he watched his teammate get sent flying. He began to worry, what would Ozpin think about Josh letting one of his teammates die? Especially as leader? What about his teammates? They would be even more insufferable after this? And what of himself? If Joe could get killed, if anybody could die, he could too! Before this, nobody Josh knew personally had been killed in this attack, only faces he vaguely knew from classes and around the halls of Beacon, but now one of his own teammates had been killed, and the reality of the event began to set in. And maybe, just a little bit, a part of Josh felt regret, emptiness, perhaps even sad that Joe was gone, and so suddenly too, but this was no time to dwell on such facts, they needed to get out of there.

Grabbing Joe's smaller gun, Josh turned away and, hoping his team was following him, ran

Alexandra could feel tears in her eyes upon seeing Joe go flying. She looked back at the mechs. They couldn't take them on. Their best chance was to flee. Flee and survive. So, Alexandra turned and followed her leader. In an effort to hide her tears, the bunny Faunus reached into her pocket and took out a pair of sunglasses. She placed them over her eyes. "Where exactly are we going now? To the airships?"

The howls of Grimm and piercing gunshots echoed throughout the town - as Cartien ran swiftly, blade in hand. Where are they.. he thought, looking down alleyways and upon the roofs. His team had gone missing when the outbreak had happened, and Cartien was desperate to find out where they were. Making a sharp turn around a building, an Atlesian knight had walked out, red flashing on it's face. I thought they were all gone! he shouted to himself - then sliced the blade through its body, nearly chopping it in half the robot fell, its light turning off. He proceeded to dash through the city, hitting away a Grimm with the hilt of his sword - that tried to snatch him up. I cant leave without finding my team, but what if they already left..? he pondered, then dived behind a park bench, evading the gunshots. He had closed his eyes, then reached his hand towards the group of Atlesian knights, sending a cyclone of wind beneath their feet, throwing them upward - then crashing to the ground. He smirked as he ran past the dismantled bot's, kicking some parts in his way.

After running into a clear, he'd noticed some people ahead, "Hey, guys!" he yelled - expecting them to be his group. Upon further inspection, he people had been unfamiliar faces, Cartien silently cursed to himself, then ran towards the people, unable to see the two Atlesian Paladins ahead, which looked at him. Cartien was unable to be seen, so the group ran without him, the boy glanced over to see one of them charging towards him, he quickly made a little tornado pushing it back, but it soon broke, depleting his aura. The boy had been nimble, and dove upon its gun, then stabbed his blade into it. The bot' reacted by swiping at him, hitting him to the wall - causing chunks of it to fall. He'd leap onto a building, back wounded - then chased after the others, out of sight from the other two Atlesian's.

"Airships or something, there's probably some on the landing bay near the gates ferrying out the students," Josh said as he ran in the general direction of the gates. Two Atlesian Knights appeared before him and he slammed into one with the shield, before turning and cutting the other one down, there was no time to lose. He noticed quite a few charging towards him, and changed his sword and shield to gun form, running towards them and firing

He hit one in the head, and the knight fell backwards, destroyed. Splitting his sword and shield again, he raised the shield and blocked one of the other robot's bolts, driving his sword into a third, but then a fourth came up behind him and shot him in the back, causing him to stumble forwards. Josh felt that his aura was dangerously low.

At that moment a jet of flames slammed into the Knight behind Josh, and two figures entered the battlefield, decimating every nearby robot.
"Professor Ooblek! Professor Port!" Josh exclaimed
"Students!" Port announced, "the school is crawling with Grimm, White Fang and Rogue Atlesian Machines, we have airships near the gate, not to far from here. Have you seen any of your fellow students?"
Josh pointed to the courtyard they had just left, not visible over the large buildings. Multiple blue flashes were seen over the top of the courtyard, followed by a bright white light.

Ooblek nodded, "lets go Peter," before turning to the students to adress them. "Stay safe."

Alexandra looked back, and wondered what the blue flashes were. Unbeknownst to her, it was a display of the complete and utter badassery of Velvet Scarlatina's weapon and Weiss Schnee finally being able to summon something. She turned to Josh. "Okay, they said that the airships aren't far from here. With any luck, there won't be much standing in our way. You ready, boss?" Alex asked. Usually she'd be carrying her trademark smirk, but today was most certainly different.

Josh nodded, his sword and shield in hand. This was it, so close to freedom, they would escape and they would live.
"Lets go!" he shouted, charging.

Of course, it could never be that easy. Three dozen White Fang Soldiers appeared before them, followed by scores of Ursas, Beowolves, King Taijitus, Death Stalkers and other very deadly things that wanted to kill them.
"Just wonderful," muttered Josh, "it can never be that easy."
He drew his sword and shield, and changed them to gun form. Firing at the first few White Fang Soldiers, he took down a single one before the rest charged. Reverting his weapon to it's melee form, he began his own charge, engaging in battle against the White Fang and Grimm

Lavender climbed up a ladder to the roof and shot blast arrows at most of the Grimm blocking their escape. She was frantically muttering "Bring what you've learned to good use," while she dodged Nevermores swooping down on her. She climbed down and almost got hit several times, ignoring the throbbing pain from her chest.

The claw of an Ursa slammed into Josh's Shield, and he was pushed back. He thrust his sword forwards, killing it, before moving backwards, transforming his sword and shield again to their gun form. He began firing at the incoming White Fang and Grimm, keeping at a distance. A griffon swooped down and he sidestepped, narrowly dodging the Grimm's massive talons. He shot it in the side of the head and it hit the pavement, and evaporated.

Alexandra had to admit she was beginning to feel... overwhelmed. They were entirely surrounded by Grimm. Alice was still missing, Joseph was supposedly dead, and Beacon was definitely going to fall at this rate. But she knew she had to keep fighting. She transformed Dizzy into its ax form and swung it around at any Grimm that came near her or to Josh's back. "How long you think we'll last before they kill us? Wanna place bets?" She quipped as she beheaded a Beowulf.

Lavender decided to swoop back down, stumbling nearby Alexandra and Josh. Her dagger was rusty, and her bow out of arrows, she cursed and kicked a White Fang into the wall. "I'm going to find my arrows," she declared, and dashed off.

"If you get yourself killed," Josh replied as he cut down another Ursa, "I'll kill you."
He kicked another Beowolf back and slashed at it. He rolled his eyes as Lavander ran off, coward.

Josh glanced back at Alexandra for a second, after all the two fought, he'd never thought they would be fighting side by side. At this moment, all the other Grimm began to step backwards, and a King Taijitu charged, one head speeding toward Alex and the other towards Josh. Josh raised his shield as the King Taijitu's head slammed into him, he was able to keep his footing though and slashed at the head. It hissed and prepared another attack

Last edited:
Alex managed to roll out of the way as the King Taijitu head tried to bite her. If she had finished learning the technique used to implode a Grimm's head, this enemy might have been easier. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case for her. Quickly, Alex decided the best way for her to defeat it would be to distract the King Taijitu by having it be attacked by other Grimm. So, Alexandra transformed Dizzy into its Saxophone form and used her semblance to hypnotize three Beowulfs to attack the Taijitu head. As they kept the head focused on them, Alex charged with her weapon in its ax mode again and swung it towards the snake's neck.

Lavender found her pouch lying on the ground (She was cursing very loudly at the fact she hadn't seen it) and almost got sliced down by an Ursa, responding by turning a corner and shooting several arrows at each thing near her that was attacking the kids fighting back. This is hell, she thought. How to get out of this one, Lavender?
She gave up (quite frankly, she thought it was smart, considering there were things trying to kill her from every direction and she couldn't just stand there.) She looked across the sky warily.

Josh's Taijitu Head shifted and charged again, the former quickly leaping out of the way to dodge the strike. The Head twisted again and snapped, only to meet air. Josh gasped for air as he dodged it again, this wasn't going to work forever. He slammed his shield into the Taijitu, stunning it and allowing him to swing his sword at it. The attack only glanced off of its thick scales, but gave Josh enough time to get back and begin firing at it from afar.

'Note to self. King Taijitu scales are super strong.' Alexandra thought to herself. She managed to cause a wound to the Taijitu, but nowhere near the amount of damage she'd wanted to cause. It let out a hiss of pain as Alex tried to pull her ax out of the now-injured King Taijitu head. Once she finally managed to dislodge her weapon, she was hit and knocked to the ground. The Faunus scrambled back to her feet and transformed Dizzy into its sniper form. Alex put some distance between herself and the Taijitu and began shooting at it.

"This isn't working!" Josh shouted as he backed away, firing at the Tajitu, its head snapped forwards and slammed into it's shield and Josh stumbled to the ground.
He rolled away and stood up next to Alex
"The scales are too tough to break through!" He said, "but what if"
He couldn't finish his thought as the Taijitu Head sped forwards, its mouth wide open. There was no time to dodge, so josh did the only other thing, Jump.

He leapt into the tajitu's mouth, narrowly avoiding the teeth when it snapped closed, and for a few seconds all was quiet, and then his sword stabbed upwards through it's head. It span around in a wide arc, and the head fell off the body, and a wet, dropping Josh crawled out.
"I am never doing that again"

Alexandra had to admit, her heart skipped a beat when Josh was scooped into the King Taijitu's mouth. She already lost at least one team member today. However, Alexandra managed a smirk when she saw his sword pierce through the Taijitu's head. "You sure you're never doin' that again? Not sure I could manage that with head number two." Alex quipped, nodding towards the other half. "So, do we just keep cutting at the dent I left until we can shout 'timber,' then?"

"Makes sense that I'd have killed mine before you did," Josh smirked, trying to lighten the mood, before being sent flying by the second Tajitu head, which sent him flying.
He fell to the floor, and groaned as he tried to get up, his Aura almost drained

Lavender popped into existence- through a blast arrow that erupted a scream by a person nearby. Lavender decided not to speak out that she'd done it. "And you said I'd be the one who died!" she yelled over at Josh. The King Tajitu turned towards her and Lavender nearly pulled out two bomb arrows than noticed the rubble which would fall and the people who would most likely get slaughtered by the onslaught.
"We gotta get someone to help him, probably gonna get killed.. and I don't see anyone from my team.." she mumbled before the King Tajitu head sped towards her.
Ignoring her consciousness which was telling her not to, she brought out a two blast arrows and aimed for the chest. It went flying towards a pillar, in which the top part and the cellar fell on the King Tajitu unceremoniously.

Josh slowly managed to stand up, balancing himself on one of the few surviving buildings.
"Well," he said, "now what?"
Most of the surrounding Grimm had been cleared out, but his Aura was depleted, he wasn't sure he'd survive another fight.

An Atlesian Paladin and three dozen Atlesian Knights rounded the corner, Josh prepared himself to fight but knew in their current state the group would never prevail against such a force. But at that moment, as luck would have it, the lights in the robots' "eyes" faded out, and they collapsed into a heap. Unbeknownst to Josh, the work of a certain Ruby Rose atop the Atlesian Flagship

As Lavender looked up, she caught sight of a girl dangling on a umbrella. "Hey.. what the.." she looked up, but a student pushed by her and she stumbled backwards and lost sight of the girl. Everybody littered the streets- White Fang members, robots, but most importantly, some dead bodies.
"Great enough that robot by Atlas was killed," Lavender breathed, sucking in a few tears. "Beacon.."

Josh took a moment to catch his breath, but wouldn't allow more than that. More Grimm could come any moment, and the group were in no way prepared to take down another Taijitu. "Let's go," he said, exhausted to the group.
He arrived at the evacuation area, and was pointed to one of the airships by an Atlesian Soldier. He climbed aboard an airship, and sat down, waiting for the rest of his team

Alice ran through the destruction and terror that was going on around her "how... why..." She said as she looked around her to see many students being attacked by Grimm and white gang members "how could they..." She said under her breath, Alice grinded her teeth and took of a back pack that she was wearing and opened it to reveal her gauntlets, Alice put her gauntlets on her hands and moved her tail over her head so it could put on the the larger gantlet "get ready because here I come" Alice said to herself before going and taking out some of the remaining Grimm not realising that more could come

Cartien caught of with the group; surrounded by mayhem. So he started towards the ship that a boy had entered, using his semblance to boost him, shooting gusts of fury beneath him rocketing Cartien towards it. He boarded nodding to the boy, then sat.
He gazed at the corrupted city, wincing at the sight of it.

Beacon was truly gone...

Lavender turned her bow into a necklace, and boarded the ship stiffly.
"How are we-? What are we-?" She cut off before she could finish every sentence, so instead gazed down at the city, wondering how something so beautiful could disappear in a matter of time.
She turned around to see if everyone was there.

Once Lavender, Josh, and another boy Alexandra didn't recognize boarded the airship, she made her way over to it as well. She sat down on the edge of the airship with her legs dangling off the edge. Alex had her weapon in its sniper form and was firing at the nearest Grimm she could find. She figured every shot had to at least help a bit. But with that dragon, what could they do? "Did you two find anyone else from Beacon in the city?" Alexandra asked, hoping it was clear she was directing the question to Lavender and Cartien.

The ship rumbled as it took off, a giant nevermore flew close to it, and the cannons on the ship fired upon it, reducing it to shreds. It rose slowly into the air, and began slowly cruising away from the gates of beacon, towards Vale

Alice moved from Grimm to Grimm cutting them down with the claws on her gauntlets, Alice paused for a second as she saw the last of the escape ships begin to rise and fly away "crap..." Alice said to herself before looking around to find herself surrounded "I really don't have time for this" Alice said as she began to spin around, as she did the blade on her tail moved and a laser shot out of the tail hitting the Grimm surrounding her "ok now to the big problem" Alice said as she stopped spinning and the blade moved back into place on the tail, Alice began to run after the ship as fast as she could "don't let me down!" Alice exclaimed as she held out one of her arms and shot out the claws on her gauntlets with managed to latch onto the back of the ship "thank g-" Alice was cut off as she was suddenly pulled forward by the ship "I've heard of traveling in style but I don't think anything holds a candle to this!" Alice yelled as she continued to be towed by the ship

As the ship moved out, Josh looked out the window at the destroyed city. But at that moment, he noticed somebody hanging off the side of the ship. He quickly alerted one of the Atlesian Soldiers, who opened the back door to the ship to let her in,

One of the Atles soilders looked out to see Alice out the back of the ship being dragged by it "Crap!" The soilder yelled as he turned to everyone "Hold on tight!" He yelled. A rush of wind entered the ship as the soilder opened the back of the ship and grabbed the claws that were attached to the ship and began to pull Alice in until she was in the ship where he closed the door "that was very dangerous! You should have sent a distress and we would have sent another ship!" The soilder said to Alice angrily
"Jeez cool it... I was just trying to save my life, at least if I fell there wouldn't be as much of a mess as if a Grimm tore me to shreds" Alice said as she sat down
"Well at least give that boy your thanks if hadn't spotted you you would have had to ride the end of the ship the whole way to Atlas" the soilder said while pointing at Josh, Alice turned to Josh
"oh hey thanks" Alice said with a smile to her teammate

Last edited:
"If I had know it was you, I wouldn't have saved you," Josh retorted, but really he was relived to see Alice alive and well. As much as he disliked his teammates, he had already lost one and couldn't bear the thought of losing another one. He turned back and looked out the window of the airship again, the great beacon academy was little more than some undefined shapes in the horizon as the ship descends down towards Vale.

========================================

Adam Taurus, leader of the White Fang, stood proudly above the burning remains of Beacon Acadamy. Once a disgusting symbol of human pride, he had torn it down like all the other fools who tried to oppose him, and this was only the beginning. The human scum would get their retribution, one way or another.
"Quite a show there, boss," a voice called out from behind him, as two pairs of footsteps brought themselves to his sides. His two most trusted commanders. Adam simply smiled
"This is just the beginning," he said, as a small airship flew up beside him, his coat blowing dramatically in the wind it created. "Our... business partners need my assistance further, I'm leaving you two in charge for now."
He leapt onto the airship, and dissapeared into the distance.

=======================================

Two Months Laters
Josh woke up in his own bed, and looked around.
"Right," he said to himself, "not at Beacon anymore."
He got up and prepared himself for the day, and sat down at the TV, turning it on.
"Tensions High between Vale and Atlas after their machines went rogue in the attack at beacon high last-"
Click
"Horrific revenge attacks on completely innocent Fanaus, some brutal as the removal of internal organs, this reported would like to remind you that not all Fanaus are responsible for-"
Click
"With the headmaster missing, presumed dead after the incident, none of the other Faculty have made comment on the reopening of the school, but it's safe so say that won't even nearly be an option until all the Grimm are removed. Here is a quote from Professor Barthol-"
Click

That's when a thought struck him, and he was angry. This was the school that the students and teachers alike worked hard for, a symbol for so many years of peace, destroyed in a single evening by terrorists who thought they were "doing the right thing". He had to do something about it
He pressed a few buttons on his scroll and put it to his ear.
"Alex? Are you there?"

"For the fifty-thousandth time, I am not affiliated with the White Fang," Alexandra said, boredness radiating from her voice. Ever since the public discovered that the White Fang was seemingly behind the attack on Vale, most Faunus were thought to be affiliated with them. Some people even took drastic measures. Alexandra was in a dingy bar in the desert-like kingdom of Vacuo. Normally, the rabbit Faunus would be playing, but her usual shift was over for the day. It was another Human, probably from Atlas, stopping by. Probably after a business deal of some sort. After a while, the Human finally left Alex alone and continued drinking from a glass of water. She'd considered working an extra hour since she had nothing better to do, but then she got a call via her scroll.

When Alexandra opened her scroll to see who the caller was, she was definitely surprised to see the name of the caller. It was Josh. Something had to have happened for him to call her. She accepted the call and put her phone to her ear. "Y'hello?"