• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Fall of Beacon (A RWBY RP)

"Alex, I've been thinking," Josh said, a serious tone in his voice. "These terrorists just walked into our school and destroyed everything we've worked for, and yet we just ran!. People are in fear and the people who did this are just allowed to roam free! Our teachers are working day and night to restore Beacon and yet we're just sitting around doing nothing about it! We need to act somehow, to help somehow, I'm sure there's other teams helping out too."
Josh smirked, "and it'll give me a chance to show how much better than you I've gotten in these last few months"

"Oh, really? Unless you've been staying in Vacuo these last few months, I doubt it. Ya' gotta constantly be on your toes over here before you're accepted. But, it's easier for Faunus here." Alexandra responded with a smirk before she returned to the main subject. "But yeah, you're right. We should do something about this. Message me where we're meeting and I'll head out as soon as I can." Alexandra said. It was about time she started doing something useful again.

"Figures that you'd be in that lawless waste dump, you'd be right at home," strange as it was, Josh actually missed the friendly banter between Alex and himself. It was great to finally talk to his team member again after all this time, "I'll call you again once i've figured everything out, using my leadership skills that Ozpin chose me to be the leader of this team for"

Douglas sat in a dark room at a table across from two shadowy figures, smirk on his face as they spoke to him. Once they finished Doug spoke, "So those are your terms, are you sure."
"Yes," One of the figures spoke.
"Then, shake my hand," he said with a smile as his held out his hand as it became engulfed by a blue fire.
"Wh-what," The second figure spoke shocked by the blue fire, the other holding themself sternly
"Go ahead, Make. My. Day," Douglas finished the smile on his face vanishing. The room sat silently with Douglas continuing, "Really, neither of you get it-- never mind just shake my hand."
"Okay," the stern one said as he grabbed Douglas's hand permanently burning his own.
"There, the deal is done. I'll see what I can do to help you," Doug resumed his smirk returning, "However, I believe there is a person who you want me to find first," He paused for a moment as he stood up walking towards a door, as he grabbed the door knob he finished, "See ya then I suppose." He opened the door looking back at the two figures. He left the room with a grin as the room behind him started to fill with smoke, once the smoke dissipated the two figures were gone.

Last edited:
Switching off his scroll, Josh realised that Alexandra was right, he'd need to get much better if he was to actually stand a chance against the White Fang, though he figured that would take care of itself out in the field, it wasn't like he was completely inexperienced.
He went to his training room (his family owned a big house), and came to a display of swords and shields hanging on the wall. Picking out his ones, he walked upstairs to his father's study, and knocked the large wooden door.

"Father?" He asked, "are you there?"
"Of course, Josh," boomed his father from in inside, "what do you need?"
Josh pushed the door open to find his father at his desk, half-hidden by the suprising amount of paperwork that came with being a captain in the Atlesian Army.
"Dad.. I've been thinking," Josh began
Josh's father's eyes widened as a mock look of horror spread across his face, "you've been thinking? Who are you, and what've you done with my son?"
The two laughed for a bit before Josh continued, "I want to do something about Beacon's state, to help with the Grimm problem. I want to join the soldiers and huntsmen helping keep Grimm out of Beacon."
His father looked at him, "it's certainly a dangerous prospect," he mused, "and one your mother will definitely not be a fan of."
"But you are?" Josh asked hopefully, and stared for a few seconds.
"Of course!" Josh's father laughed, "it'll be great for my son to actually get out of the house and do something for a change."
"But you aren't worried about the dangers?" Josh asked
"Of course not," his father laughed, "I'm sure any son of mine will be fully capable of taking care of himself! Heck, I could take you and your teammates with me on the dangerous missions that our normal soldiers can't survive, it'd be great to have some extra help!"
And for the first time ever, Josh regretted burning those report papers