• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~*The Dream Thread*~

Here, you post dreams that you've had while sleeping. They could be from last night, a week or so ago or even a few years ago (if you remember that far). No just saying, "I had a weird dream but I don't remember anything but that it was weird". Try giving a few details, like "There was a Totodile and he ate me" or "Then Barney came and everybody died."

Here are some of the dreams I've had when I was little (I have a good memory about these things):

When I was young, I once had a dream I was playing volley ball or something with the characters from Sesame Street and my babysitter. Then it was time to go home and I didn't know where to go. I talked to someone at a construction site to see if they could help me, but he didn't. Then somehow I went underground in a hamster ball, but that didn't get me home so somehow I ended up on the wrong side of the tracks of Sesame Street…that's all I can remember.

I also had a dream that I became an astronaut (the thought of going into space scares me) to draw the world for scientists. There was an American guy and a Russian guy, but that's all I remember about them. After I was done, we came back to Earth, and somehow I landed in a hot tub…with my swimsuit on. Another weird thing was there was the Rugrats putting stickers on me after I got out of the hot tub, and this weird cartoon guy in a turban giving me a jewel or something.

Here's another dream I had involving Sesame Street characters…I was in this battle thing with the Grouch. The really weird thing was I was watching myself while I was doing stuff. I think I had a clone or something. Anyways, after the battle, I was teaching the other Sesame Street characters how to do martial arts. (I was pretty good in my dream). After they were trained we fought the Grouch and defeated him. Then my clone and me got on a cruise where Apu from the Simpsons was there. Well somehow the Grouch turned into a sweater and Apu got it. That's all I remember of that dream.

Another dream I had was where my bro, sis and I were waiting for my mom to come home from work when…Barney showed up. Yes, Barney the dinosaur. My siblings and I ran away from our house and then we found this guy that was selling fish and we wanted to buy some. Barney caught up to us and saw the fish too. We were looking at the fish and all of us, including Barney, forgot he was chasing us. Then we had to pay but had no money so Barney started to chase us again. Then all this little plushy Barneys popped out of the ground as I ran home. I slid through the doggie door (that doesn't exist at our house) and my mom was home. Then everything was better.

I had a dream that it was Christmas Eve and I was watching "Candyland The Movie". When I woke up I was excited that it was Christmas. But the actual date was like in the middle of October. It made me mad.

When I was like in second grade I had a dream where there was a giant dragon made out of a weird weed. I had somehow made friends with this teenage guy (he might have also been a Goth) and we tried to get rid of the dragon. I don't remember how it ended.

I had a dream that I had to be a substitute reindeer for Santa's sleigh. It was just Rudolph, and I and I didn't know how the whip works when making horses move, so I had lashes on my back. At any rate, I had saved Christmas.

I had a dream where I went to summer camp. It was a weird camp, because it had a bunch of Disney characters in it. Only everything was screwed up, there were two different types of people, the Beasties and the Humanies (I forgot the real names but that's basically what they were). Belle from Beauty and the Beast was a genie in Mrs. Pots and there were more than one Beast, they were the guards for the camp. I found these sticker things and Belle told me that if I stuck them on Mrs. Pots that I could control all the Beasts at the camp. Then Mrs. Pots got mad at Belle and the whole place went crazy. I went to hide in a log, and Megara from Hercules was there. And in my dream, Meg was Hades' daughter. And Hades was a giant. Meg said keep still and he won't notice you but he did anyways. So Hades poured me out of the log and started to toss me up and down in one hand, laughing. I had a bottle of water so I poured it in his mouth and he died. I was injured so Meg wrapped me up in furs and took me to Peter Pan to heal me. He didn't help so she went to Hercules to help me. Because I was wrapped up in furs, Hercules thought I was a Beastie so he was going to shoot me with an arrow but Meg told him what happened. He healed me and then I woke up.

I turned 8 and had this crazy dream that you could kill you're enemies when you were that age. I killed two people in my dream: a really annoying older kid and my best friend's little sister (who I didn't have anything against…). The sister's name was Breanne but we just called her "Bri-Bri". The end of my dream was the weirdest thing because a spirit or something said: "Bri-Bri is dead now, you can wake up." So I did wake up.

Once I had a dream where my siblings and I had bought a bed. The bed just so happened to be possessed by the spirits of a mother and father who where killed by their children in that bed. I'm not sure how I figured that in my dream, but I knew it somehow. At any rate my parents got possessed. Then they tried to kill me. Then I woke up ‘cuz it was a nightmare.

Once I had a dream where Mickey Mouse, Donald and Goofy where in some sort of video game. I was at like the last part, when I was told that if I made Mickey go into a space ship thing where some seals where suppose to be there would actually be a giant squid in there and that it would eat Mickey. I was scared of squids and I really like Mickey Mouse. After that I woke up.

I had a dream that I was a character from DBZ. It happened to be Buu saga so everybody was in the crazy space ship. We were on the floor right before Bippity (or who ever the wizard person was) and Deaborah(?). Goku was standing above an air vent or something with slats in it and this weird tube thing drained some blue liquid from the back of his head. Deaborah drank this and became really strong. I panicked and flew vertically through the space ship. Once I was out I flew away. That was the end of that dream.

I had a dream that I had gotten this red ring on my Crystal version. It let me go to Indigo Plateau like the one Ash went to in anime. I went through Victory Road (which was totally messed up) and somehow I (the actual person) was in this jungle gym place. Then it went back to my Crystal version I was at the end of Victory Road when my ring went all crazy on me. That was all I remember.

I had a dream that random holes where popping out of everywhere and sucking people in. I had somehow dodged them for like ever, I remember that somebody fell down a hole and had bought doughnut holes and my brother and his friend were picking them up when they fell down a hole. I also remember being in a lunch line and people were falling down holes. Finally, I was getting out of my desk when a hole appeared to get me. I asked my teacher to help me and all she said was "You have to be more careful."

I had a dream where my family went on a family vacation in space. Everybody but me ended up dieing, I don't remember how most of my family died but I remember how my brother died. His friend and I where making lovey-dovey faces at each other so he jumped into two planets colliding. Then his friend died so I flew back home and lived with my dog happily ever after.

I had a weird dream that there were like six vampires (or some equivalent) that were killing people. They made challenges for people I knew and me to figure out. If we didn't, then someone we knew died. I don't really remember a lot of details but I remember that one challenge was that somebody had to where something and they would die if they wore it, unless they did something. I don't know the details but I knew it was important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever play the game Luigi's Mansion? I had a dream where my house was infested with ghosts and I had to use a flashlight (black with red trim) to get rid of them. They were all over the place and, as usual, my flashlight didn't work. Not that it couldn't affect the ghosts, the thing just plain refused to function. The ghosts surrounded me as I quickly read the instructions printed on the bottom. I soon found they were completely useless, as they were instructions on how to make a pizza. Fortunately, an internet friend of mine helped me out, lead me to the stairs, cut a rope (presumably to drop a chandelier, which existed neither in reality nor my dream), and lead up upstairs. I didn't know what she looked like, so she was dressed in all black and had no face.

In my room ghosts were plotting to use me to kill Mario (from Mario Bros.). They met me in the hallway, disguised as Mario, Peach, and Luigi, and told me to take this bar of soap to Mario. I was highly suspicious of them, mainly because there was a picture of my dad on the label doing laps in a swimming pool.

I then went back downstairs, which still had the ghosts. I fled out the front door quickly, just barely avoiding the tray of carnivorous hot dogs. Outside, I met my internet friend again. As we were running, she said something about doing something that was going to really make the ghosts mad and handed me a kite. Needless to say, we were soon being chased by ghosts. I took refuge under street lamp, but the light wasn't deterring the basketball-player ghost that was approaching. Then I ran to a neighbor's house. There was something weird about it, but I don't remember what it was. The dream probably ended there.

Before waking up, that means about 1 hour and 20 minutes ago. I had a Rockman.EXE dream. Blues and Roll were playing American football with two kids, Blues and Roll as one team, the two kids (whose age is together 16) as the others. They played and had fun, especially Blues and Roll since they kinda owned the kids in it. They complained and wanted new, and bigger teams. I don't really remember how it came out, but Blues, Roll and the younger kid was one team, with several Stumps from Maple Story. While the older kid have joined a team with Searchman and Laika, and lots of Stumps. I wanted to see the game, but it would start for five minutes. So... I didn't get to see the match since I woke up due to someone cutting the law so high the noise woke me up.

I just had a dream like thirty or so minutes ago.

I was trying to get into a water park, but there were guards making me stay out. At first, I think they were normal, but then they kept changing. Lets see...there was a magic user, a Hitmonchan, and probably a how lot of other things that I can't remember and then there was this business guy. I was about to wake up and the business guy was doing a lot of weird stuff. One thing I can remember that he turned the water park into his office and turned in some papers. Then I woke up.

Anyone have a school dream? Well, I was at my school at the beginning. Many kids and I were in a huge classroom that was like a mining place. I don't know where the door was, but my old social studies teacher (*shiver*) was on a high pinnacle. Some Onix were laying on the ground to the left, keeping people from going there. Then, something happened and we could get out.

Then I went across the hall to free some kids from the math room. But, I was small. Very, very small. So, I freed them. i went out to free the rest of the classes, but they were actually free already. I was finally normal size and I was supposed to go to my locker. When I do that, I saw two of my friends. They asked me something, then it happened. I knew it was a dream. So I closed my eyes and said, "I want to wake up."

I did.

One a while ago, I was in the Mississippi River. Underwater. Then someone told me I could do anything in my dreams. (sappy, I know) So I could breathe underwater. Yays.

AL
BTW, I do play Luigi's Mansion. They need Luigi's Castle at Mushroom Kingdom, but this isn't the time for that.

When I have school-specific dreams, it's usually that I discover I'm late for a class I completely forgot about for over half a semester. In one such dream, when I got there the classroom's floor had been replaced with a pool and everyone there was riding the android dolphins they built and I was the only one who didn't have one. Most of the dream, though, like many of my other dreams, involves wandering aimlessly through semi-familiar locations and rarely stopping.

I've had lucid dreams for, like, one second, and then they were beyond my control again. One time, I was being chased by velociraptors and when I looked at my watch during a moment's respite I noticed it was all crazy-looking. I realized it was a dream and I'd be fine once I woke up, but I failed to realize any control over it so I was still screwed. In another dream, I notice this girl as I'm leaving the mall with my folks and a moment later I realize that I'm having a dream and could totally do her. So I excused myself and went after her, but I forgot about her and wound up stealing people's food at Applebee's instead.

As for underwater dreams, I had this one were I was walking on the ocean floor, holding my breath. However, I was cheating by breathing through my nose.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I had a dream when I was about 2 that I still remember....

I was in the back of my mom's car. This person was driving the car. It looked like a shadow, but I just assumed it was my mommy. Then, that person looked behind, and I saw it was a really evil person. He laughed in the usual evil laugh, you know, kind of like "Meheheheheheh....", and then he drove me somewhere, and I woke up. Coincidentally, my friend had the exact same dream as me, on the same year. Weird.

I had another dream that I was driving a car, and then I was driving away from the police because I was running away from home for some unknown reason, and the the car hit a toilet, and I fell, head first, in. That was when I was 2, again.

I also have weird dreams involving my crush, but they all end up with me saving him in some ludicrous way or another. Like, one, I was dreaming that we both on the playground (this was in the 5th grade.... yes, I had a crush in 5th grade!), and then dementors from Harry Potter swooped down and sucked my crush's soul away. I saved him by finding the "soul stone" and reviving his soul. Ridiculous.

And I had one where I forgot my math project, and I was late for school at the same time, so I was expelled or suspended. Forgot which.

But I think my weirdest one was that car one, about me getting kidnapped, and my friend having the exact same dream as me.

Well, I had a dream where my friends and I were on this field trip of sorts, and all 21 of us were walking around the City in the sort of manner Miss Clavelle orders her 12 little girls in 2 straight lines....
Anyway, suddenly, there's an explosion just as we walk around the corner like a centipede, and we see, a large, tall building full of smoke suddenly tipping over (base and all) until it rests on the bulding next to it. So what do my 21 classmates do? we run into the building and help all the poeple on the topmost floor evacuate. There was much risky jumping, drama and panic, and yet we saved the day, the 21 of us.

And than once I had a Pokemon-based dream....

So I was travelling with Ash, Misty and Brock (and how I mixed up the 2d with the 3d I'll never know) And we were in a quaint italian town that sorely reminds me of Alto Mare, and we were at a party held in some sort of palace or other overlooking the ocean...

So, I come across my aunt (she was there for no reason my mind failed to explain) and I introduce her to my 2d travelling buddies...and she proceeds to whisper to me about the cons of not finishing my education and being a trainer and looking at them indignantly. I unfortunately don't remember what Pokemon I had, or if I ever battled in that dream, because that's as far as I could remember. Quite lol-worthy actually...

Oh I have my fair share of weird dreams, like my entire school turning into werewolves, or vampires, sometimes both...

But the weird thing about my dreams is that I always dream a certain location more than once, like this particular mall I always go to in dream world...

I sometimes have dreams about games, because I play a lot before I go to bed. =o

I haven't had any interesting dreams lately, though. But, a week or so ago, I sold a couple volumes of my Ruroni Kenshin and Yu-Gi-Oh mangas, and my locker partner said she had a dream about me giving them away... o_O

I had this one dream where I was in a grocery store and it was full of vampires and zombies. They weren't doing anything aggressive, but I was concerned about getting bitten so I left as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, I was attacked by a punk Vampire in the parking lot and he bit my fist. I didn't want to become a vampire, so I decided arbitrarily that I was already a werewolf and transformed into anthro-wolf form. I was mad for having to have to transform in broad daylight, so I slammed his head into the concrete.

I don't remember much after that. Just this one scene where I'm in a warehouse or factory or something shooting at cyborg zombie soldiers with a combination machine gun/flamethrower. As usual, it was surprisingly ineffective.

Funny how I can never seem to pull off violent acts in my dreams properly. Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me that violence doesn't solve anything.

Yikes. Nightmare two nights ago. All I remember was I and my family were in this mansion. My father, brother, and I looked in this ballroom from a door linking to a large room. Nothing there. "See? There's nothing here." So we walk out and we hear another noise. My mom checks while I'm in another room next to the other one. I hear the door creak open and an eerie, blue glow from inside. Then I hear a thunderous growl from inside. My mom screamed, shut the door and said, "We're getting the **** out of here!"

May not seem scary now, but I was spooked for an hour and a half that following morning. I had to play a little Pearl and Mario Golf Advance just to relax me. Ironically, I wanted to play Luigi's Mansion since then. *Shiver*

AL has Been Frightened.

Searching through my mind, I've remembered some more dreams.

I had a dream when I was in fifth grade worrying about middle school. In the dream I had skipped a grade (even though I didn't really feel that smart...) and I had to take Spanish and normal Algebra when I was only suppose to be in sixth grade. (I took Pre-Al in 6th, and Spanish is a 7th grade class.) Anyways, I had some trouble about my locker and stuff. That's about it. The only other thing I remember is that I made some friends and they helped me.

I've also had a bunch of dreams where I'm driving. I was like nine or ten in these dreams. Half the time I'm in reverse and the other half I'm driving in a VERY busy road. But somehow I'm always alive at the end.

I've also had a dream where it's the end of the world and my sister (who can drive) and I have a bunch of people in the car. Everybody is apologizing about things they've done while my sister is driving backwards into the sunset. I don't really remember how that dream ended.

Now this is one of the weirdest dreams I've had... My brother, our friend, me and a kid in my class named Jordan were having a sleep over. We kept calling Jordan "Phil" for some reason, and there was a rattlesnake that kept coming to bite us. We each took turns whacking the snake away, and when it was my turn, I got bitten. But I didn't die...nosiree, I turned into stone. Then that one scene where Ash turned to stone in the first movie…THAT happened to me, only instead of Pikachu crying over me, I had Haunter doing that, because Haunter was my favorite Pokemon at the time. Then when I was back to normal, I was at a hotel lobby or something with a lot of my friends. That's about it for that dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had many dreams that put me into one of my faveorite animes, Code Lyoko. Usually I'm on Lyoko with the rest of the gang. I think my outfit was pink and my weapons were heart shaped bombs(dunno where that came from), but the gang and I always distroyed all the monsters and the dream always seemed to end right as Aelita entered the activated tower.

Also this is about the weirdest dream I've ever had. These pyramid shaped, pincer legged, red eyed aliens took most of the people on Earth(including myself and my relatives) to Mars, but that's not the weirdest part. They had T.V.s. On Mars. T.V.s that didn't work and chairs made out of solid rock that my mom couldn't sit in because of her back issue. There were also portals that led back to Earth. I went in one and when I arrived on Earth, it was like I was leaving one of my favorite vacation resorts in NJ(Seapointe Village), but the Aliens and completely taken over the planet. I'm talking big, red rocks EVERYWHERE! Not only that, the people that remained on Earth were all hypnotized by the aliens. One of the huge rocks was hollow like a cave and it was on top of a pool. Weirdly enough, I saw one of my camp counselors in the pool and she pulled me right into a whirlpool that transported me back to Mars where the dream ended with me hugging my mom and wishing I could go home.

Here's a dream that I remember from yesterday night. (Not last night, yesterday's night before it.)

A lot of people I don't recognize in real life and I were protecting a baby for some reason. And these scientists were trying to kill it for some reason. So we moved around from place to place trying to keep the scientists away from him/her. (I don't even remember the gender, lawlz.) Somehow, we ended up in the playground of my old elementary school (it was also snowing for some reason). And there was this kid I knew, even though I hadn't met him in real life (I could have met him in a different dream though) and he stole stuff from me. I guess it was my turn to look after the baby, but I was distracted at trying to get my stuff back. So I ran after the kid a bit, then yelled "ARGH" at him. I guess it was funny so I started laughing in the dream. He gave my stuff back (he was laughing too) and I went back to camp. The scientists had the baby, and they blew its particles away. Then I woke up to hammering on my door and that was the end.

I've also remembered a dream where the world gets abducted.

The only details I remember is that Ed, Edd and Eddy got abducted, (yeah, even cartoons got abducted) and somehow on the alien planet they became a boy band. They abducted me, but I didn't want to be poked and prodded upon by aliens so they let me go home. That's all I remember about the dream.

Last night I had a dream that I turned into a pokemon I had turned into...a NIDORAN!(male of course) I couldnt talk every time I tried I just said "nidoran" then my friends came over to where I was. I think they tried to capture me. I couldnt tell them it was me untill I eventually came across a paper and pencil and was able to wright a message telling them it was me. The last thing I remember is being in an old clothing store figthing someone. The dreams I had earlier in the week where mostly about zombies.

I had a couple of weird dreams the last couple of nights. But I only remember the last parts of them.

I had a dream were it had something to do with Pokemon. At the end of the dream there was a Sneasle and a Pikachu. A Weavile (who was probably their mother) was calling them by their names (Zac and Elfron). Then my mom woke me up for school. :(
The other dream I had morphed from something else into Harry Potter at the last part. Harry, Ron and Hermione had defeated some form of Voldemort (it wasn't year seven in the dream) Then Draco was making fun of them then they had like a pep assembly dealy and that's all I remember.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm. I have too many notable dreams to recall, so I'll just recall this morning's.

It's rather muddled now - I can just remember bits and fragments - but I remember that I came upon a Digivice ala the Digimon Tamers D-Powers and started searching around for a partner. At the same time I was in this strange world of mountains and green that was under attack by some unknown enemy. My roommate was a dragon, a very big one at that, and I remember trying to wake it up and warn it of the attackers (they were disguised as innocent travelers and manipulating citizens of the valley), but the dragon didn't like being woken up and... roasted me XD

So, I left and went in search of others to warn. At some point around this time I discovered my destined Digimon partner was Greymon, and with the help of my Digivice it de-evolved back to Agumon. I think I woke up before anything interesting happened surrounding that concept.

Anyways, the mysterious enemy finally did call upon the dragon, and it was only then that the beast realized I'd been telling the truth and silently apologized for it. A fight erupted between the dragon and the two cloaked travelers, and I made it on the scene just in time to join in. Beating the nameless enemies back was rather easy, but it only made matters worse when they signaled their army... and this was around when I woke up.

I wish my dreams these days were clearer, but they haven't been right for quite a few months now. I blame work ;p

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
When I have school-specific dreams, it's usually that I discover I'm late for a class I completely forgot about for over half a semester.
Believe me, these don't go away when you grow up ;). I left school 13 years ago, and I still have nightmares about school bullies, missed classes and exams... Apparently, it's very common.

I haven't really been having dreams lately...but I did have one vivid image of me being on a roller coaster and flying out of the seat. It got my heart pumping it was so scary.

*Edit: I finally had a dream this week! My family and I went on a vacation to a forest and it was nuts. My father went to the river near by and there were the Latis. We were doing stuff, and an evil princess was doing something with water. The weirdest part about the princess is that she had a pack of wolves helping her and Hercules (from the movie even!). At the end of the dream, my brother and I went to confront her. We were in this crazy water chamber thingy with the leader of the pack and Hercules. We told them the truth about the princess and the pack leader was like "Screw you then" and left, and Hercules was crying on the wall. The princess starting making the room fill up with water and my brother and I pressed buttons to keep us alive. Eventually we won somehow and we went home. That's all I remember, other than I got a sword and it kept getting chipped somehow.

i remember one time i was dreaming that me and my family were going to the stores and my dad asked me to go outside and start the so i did . and then alll of a sudden the car started moving by itself. and it took me to china(i dont know why!) and then i jumped out of the car and went ot a auto repair shop i got the car fixed. and started to go home(at canada!) so on my way fell of a mountain. everthing turned black i heard a thud. i woke up and found out i had fallen of my bed. and ever since :( :( i have feared learning how to drive. :-[ :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :o

sorry about the previous thread of mine and all its spelling mistakes her is the improved version of my dream:

i remember one time i was dreaming that me and my family were going to the stores. and my dad asked me to go outside and start the car so i did . and then all of a sudden the car started moving by itself. and it took me to china(i dont know why!) and then i jumped out of the car and went to a auto repair shop. i got the car fixed. and started to go home(to canada! and i dont even know how to drive) so on my way fell of a mountain. everthing turned black i heard a thud. i woke up and found out i had fallen of my bed. and ever since i have feared learning how to drive. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-* :-X :-X :-[ :-X :-[ :-X :-[ :( :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[

sorry about the previous thread of mine and all its spelling mistakes her is the improved version of my dream:

i remember one time i was dreaming that me and my family were going to the stores. and my dad asked me to go outside and start the car so i did . and then all of a sudden the car started moving by itself. and it took me to china(i dont know why!) and then i jumped out of the car and went to a auto repair shop. i got the car fixed. and started to go home(to canada! and i dont even know how to drive) so on my way fell of a mountain. everthing turned black i heard a thud. i woke up and found out i had fallen of my bed. and ever since i have feared learning how to drive. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-* :-X :-X :-[ :-X :-[ :-X :-[ :( :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[

and this is why we have an edit button, folks.(my apologies if this is mini-modding)

I've finally had a dream this week! Darn school and my hard time sleeping....

In my dream I was in a house with the Mario brothers. But the people where different...My brother was Mario and his friend was Luigi. And there was Wario too, who was actually Wario...and Chibi Moon from Sailor Moon in a Mario brother outfit (it was so pink XP). I might have also been in an outfit...but I'm not sure. So we were looking at the house and there was a hole in the floor right behind the couch. So of course, like in all dreams, we went down to investigate. It was all dark and creepy, with weird plumbing and stuff. We got to a bridge thing and all these Electrike jumped out on us and we all freaked out. We walked a bit farther and we met this old creepy guy. He said that if we did stuff for him (getting Pokemon for him, I swear!), he'd give us something good. So we got some Pokemon for him and he gave us something that I don't really remember.

Then for some reason there was a toilet over the hole and the person who used it found the secret passage way. Then I woke up.

I've had some really freaky dreams in my life.. But before I get to one specific dream, I should tell you about something weird that started to happen a few years ago. Since I was a kid, almost all of my dreams (almost) were nightmares. And we're talking really, really bad nightmares. I can't remember how many times I've died in a dream (and for the record, you don't die in reality if you die in a dream ^^) - I've been killed by everything from monsters, to living garden tools (I was run over by a lawnmower).

Eventually I had fewer and fewer dreams, but the ones I had were still nightmares. Then suddenly, about four or five years ago, I simply had had enough of this being killed buisness. I was having a nightmare where a murderer was after me in some ski lodge. However, unlike before, I wasn't overpowered by the guy and brutally murdered. You see- in the drawer of my room in the lodge, there was a swiss army knife. Now it wasn't much, but I managed to kill the guy with it.

Soon after, my nightmares became easier and easier to manage. The monsters became easier to defeat, and I had better equipment for doing so all the time. Now I haven't had a decent nightmare in years. All my dreams are on the contrary, totally awesome.

Alright... lemme tell you about a few of those awesome dreams before my rant stops...

Recently, I was dreaming that I was a survivor of a nuclear holocaust. There was literally nothing left of the city I was in. I decided my only hope was to find civilization, so after gathering some other survivors, I lead them through the wasteland on my way to finding some surviving city. We eventually found ourselves in a redwood forest, and were attacked by bandits (who apparently were children, like 12 years old, but they were very fast and quite viscous - and were totally psycho). Now at this point I suddenly remembered that I had the same powers as spiderman. Plus I had some sort of cloaking device, so I could sneak up on them - Oh and I also had infra red heat goggles, so they couldn't hide from me :D
I managed to defeat enough of them that we could steal their lair and use it for cover, but I had to guard it all night and scare away the few that tried to sneak up to us by throwing rocks.

Finally, we made our way out of the forest (by then my followers had reduced to two for some reason) and we snuck into some sewer by climbing through a grating in the middle of a road. We followed it for some time, hiding from enemy spies who were living there. Then finally, we got out and were rescued by a military helicopter, and I looked out over the desolate ruins of yet another city as we flew to the safety of a government controlled refugee camp. Like totally epic dream. :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I've had... a really wierd dream last night.

Sorry to Artiste, Sami, and Tama, but I just so happen to have you guys in my dream.... plus some of my friends and school crushes (but I don't have a crush on any of you, just to let you know. Me having a crush on a girl.... ew. *coughPixelchucough*).

Anyways, I had a dream that included the people mentioned above, and the following Pokemon: Shinx for Artiste, Ralts (some weird reason...) for Pix, Poochyena for Snapdragon (I don't know why, my mind's just weird), and Charmander, Cyndaquil, and Mudkip for my school crushes, Treeko, Squirtle, Pikachu, and Chikorita for my friends.

The dream goes like this..... I was on my bed (IN MY DREAM!!!!!), playing my Pearl, when suddenly, the above mentioned Pokemon appeared at my bedroom door. I was just about to run and jump out the window when suddenly, the Ralts piped up and said, "Don't. We're here for a reason." in telepathy. Okay, now here come the weird part. After she told me who the Pokemon really were, she told me that I had a mission to break the curse they were under. "Okay.... so how do I do that?" I asked, and she told me, "Find us, and when you do find our bodies, use this Unifier." Then, I said, "How can your bodies be alive without your.... soul or whatever?" She said, "Because some evil thing is controlling our bodies like a puppet, and it will soon spread." Okay..... and after she said that, Artiste (the Shinx) came up to me and dropped a transparent green pen-looking thing with a star on the top of it, and then one of my friends, the Pikachu, told me "That is the Unifier. Use it well." And after all that weirdness, they were all somehow sucked into the pen-wand thingy.

And I won't say the rest of the stroy/dream because it gets even weirder after that. But I can tell you, in the end, I died as a Vulpix. (Not as an Eevee, as some of you might have expected.) Do not ask why.

I've had a totally strange dream a while back.

So I was in an arcade. There was this one game that no one played and on it was a sign that said "HIGH SCORE WINS FOUR MILLION DOLLARS!" (Why four or in an arcade I'll never know...). I decided to play for the money just for the heck of it and only got to the second level with nine points. The game said "HIGH SCORE!!!" after I lost all my lives though... The arcade lady told me that the game was so hard that she never expected that anyone would get more than eight points. So I got the four million bucks. I even got to be in the newspaper and get driven in a limo to get the money. I was thinking about how I would spend the money when I woke up. It was pretty awesome that I won four million dollars for doing almost nothing though =D.

One dream I had when I was little involved these things called snake-a-pedes basically they were a cross between snakes and centipedes. Those used to frighten the dickens out of me.Then once I had a dream that I was at the doctors and the doctor and nurse turned homicidal and I kept climbing up higher trying to escape them ot no avail. I woke up at the point when the doctor was about to slice my head off with a chainsaw. Maybe there's a Gengar above my bed casting nightmare because of the ones I remember they're all kind of bad.

Last night I dreamed I was my Naruto CC, Elizabeth and I was at the chunin exams, only they were at some resort I think(don't ask me why) and I had all my pokemon plushies. I remember having to fight against Naruto which is hard considering Elizabeth is supposed to be Naruto's twin sister, although I don't know who won or lost. All I remember is after that Naruto and I teamed up against some random guy and the guy turned into wood I think and I just ran for some reason. Then I remember sitting right next to Naruto feeling like a total idiot for running like that and costing us the whole match and then the whole dream just got bizar. I went to my room in the resort and found all these tiny figures of those M&M guys(I don't even like M&Ms!) and my Pokemon plushies were all over the room. Then all of the sudden I was me again and my family was there. I only saw my aunt(dad's sis) for a second and then I jumped into the rewsort's pool and found my dad and that's when I woke up thinking wtf kind of weird dream was that??

About a month ago I had a dream where it starts off with me taking a shower. Then I hear the bathroom door open and shut. I slide the door all the way open. Then I see my friend Florence (whom is uber hot) standing there brushing her teeth in her bra and underwear. I'm like, "FLORENCE?!" She turns and looks down at...(you get the hint)...I slam the door shut and go "What the heck are you doing here?!" Then she says something like "Don't worry, Trav. I'm an adult."

About a year ago: It starts out when I'm reading manga while I'm sitting on my bed. Then I heard a weird, yet happy scream. I said, "What the heck was that?!". Then Genie (from Aladdin) floats into my room. "WHOA!" I screamed. Then I hear the Winnie the Pooh song playing. Then Pooh Bear walks in with Cinderella right behind him.

Then this stone with a sword in it appears outta no where. Arthur (from The Sword in the Stone) comes up and pulls the sword out of the stone..

Then I hear a bell noise coming from my closet. I open it and I see Tinkerbell in a sparkling red dress. She hides. I look at Genie and Cinderella with a 'What do I do now' look. They shurgged their shoulders. Then I look back in the closet and say "Don't worry, Tink. I won't hurt you...don't worry..it's okay..come on" Then she flies out of the closet and kisses me on the cheek.

Ever since then I wondered "Why those characters?". But, oh well....it was a good dream.

In 6th grade I had a Pokemon based dream:
It's a usual "Rainy Day Schedule" at my elementary school. I was bummed out because we couldn't go out and have recess. anyway, Entei comes out of nowhere and starts challenging all the trainers in the school. Me and my friend Marcus decided to go aquire the help of Suicune and Raikou to help beat Entei. We got Suicune's and Raikou's help. Then it cuts back to the school. Entei was displeased with the trainers he had practically demolished in, like, 2 hits. He said "Is there no one left to challenge me!?" I said, "I do!" Then two double-doors which are parallel to each other burts open...flash of lighting. Then on my respective side, I landed on the ground riding Suicune, and Marcus vice-versa. I shouted "Entei! I thought you were done with the fighting!!!!!!!!" Entie said "I WAS!" Then this big epic battle started. That's pretty much it for that dream

Like, at the begining of the school year, I had just seen Naruto use Rasengan for the first time. It instantly became my fav technique. Anyway I had a dream where my uncle had hurt my friends Summer and Kyla. I got pissed and used Rasengan and killed my uncle. :p

Hmm...I know I've been having dreams, but I can't really remember any except for this one I've had recently...

I had a dream that it was like KHIII or IV or something, and Sora loses his power over the Keyblade. He just can't do anything with it. So they go to Deep Jungle (Tarzan world) for some reason and talk to Jane. Then Jane does some pretty awesome moves with a hatchet and then she says: "Sora! You should use an axe for your weapon!" Then it just melted. But that made me think that a Key-axe would be awesome.
And well, I don't think this really counts for a dream, but when I close my eyes after I play too much Guitar Hero, I see the little buttons on the screen in my head. XP

Got another dream recently... I was playing my Pearl Version and it was seriously glitched. Like the screen went black...Pokemon had negative levels... my Staraptor died (like in real life and stuff) and came back as a Starly. It was pretty freaky.​

Wow, I've had too many crazy dreams to pinpoint just one. I guess I'll tell a Pokemon one :p

Well, I had a dream a few months back that I was hanging on the edge of a cliff with Ash's Pikachu XD We fell, but the drop was like a foot >.> And then I became the Pikachu and Ash came and told me that we had to run, so we did (why, you ask? I never found out...)

Another dream I had that was Pokemonish was back in 5th grade. It was really weird actually. I was standing at the end of my hallway, right in front of my bedroom and versing the Elite Four in Pokemon Silver (I was training for them in real life at the time). I had just beat the Champion and my little sister comes waltzing by and shuts the game off X_X I started to yell at her and then I woke up, but I was still half-asleep. Me and my sister were sleeping on the floor together that night in her bedroom and I hit her over the head and mumbled "Why'd you do that?" The funny part was, she apologized XD The next day, we both found out that we had the same dream. I don't know whether she thought she had the same dream as me because she was only in 3rd grade at the time or if we really did, but I do know that was freaky :p

I have no Pokemon related dreams, which I guess is a good thing, or else they might've made me terrified of Pokemon.

A common one I used to have, but not anymore, is I was falling up. When I wake up from it, I do that little weird thing, it's like you have a mega-twitch.

Also, has anyone ever played Doom? If you have, imagine a dream with 'graphics' a bit worse than that. I was in a purplish room where there were a bunch of superiorly pixelated cats who were attacking me. I exited the room. and went down a big twirly yellow playground slide, in the middle of some random house. Then a poorly pixelated vampire pops up and scares the crap out of me, I wake up and can't fall back asleep. >_<

I dare you to have a stranger dream than this. I was in what appeared to be a big mining tunnel with purplish rocks. Where there's a mine, there will be miners, right? Well there were. Babies. Wearing diapers. And holding pickaxes and those mining helmets with the lights on them. It looked like a few were talking to me, and I didn't hear anything. By now, I've figured out this is a dream, but I couldn't breathe, which creeped me out. I wake up, and everything is darker than normal, like pitch black, and I still can't breathe. It turns out that my head was covered by this big warm purple blanket that was the exact same color as the mine 'walls'. Weird.

And sometimes I dream in text. Or stickmen.

I had a dream last night(or maybe it was the night before...?) that I was Soren from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Me/Soren and Ike(also from FE) were in the middle of a chaotic battle and I/Soren kept almost dying. And for some strange reason Ike was wearing gold armor after the battle but not during the battle. Titania (another character from FE) and someone else that I don't remeber showed up after the battle. They probably said something but that's all I can remember.

I had a weird dream last night (too weird even for me). I was the main male character from Diamond, and it was DP style graphics. I walked into the Contest hall in Hearthome, and a little bit up near the top of the "screen" I see lasers. Then Nurse joy walks up to me. She asks "May I see your Jedi license please?" Than I turn back to my normal self. I wait for a couple seconds, then in this weird JarJar Binks voice, I scream, "AHHH!!!! I LEFT IT IN MY OTHER PANTS!!!!" Then I ran out of the contest hall towards my house screaming like JarJar Binks. LOL

There are three dreams that I can really remember.

The first one I had many times. It is about how all the houses and trees and other things on my block all got turned into vegetables. My neighbor's house got turned into a cabbage and mine was a pumpkin, another neighbor's was an eggplant, trees were either celery, carrots, or green onions. And they grew too. By the end, they reached towards the cloud. And there was a new kid on the street named Evan or something and he was part human-part dog and he scared me because when I ran up to turn him around, I thought it'd be a neighbor but then I see some weird dog guy.

The second happened when I was five perhaps. I just got a new bed so I was a tad skeptical. My dream was that I was handcuffed to a bear in the middle of the woods with a gun. It was storming pretty hard and Meleficant (the dragon from Sleeping Beauty) was flying above us the whole time and turning the sky different colors.

I'll edit this later, I don't have enough time to write the third one right now.

Once I had this crazy dream that I was walking down Elm Street with Jason Voorhess, and suddenly he left, and Freddy Kruger came walking up and he said something (which I still don't remember what it was) and I asked him if he'd like some lotion for his burned skin and he started cussing me out.... X_x Poor guy.

If I post most of my dreams, you'll all need serious therapy after you read em, and I'll need to be sent to an asylum for reasons of insanity.

So, I'll give you a summery of my less homocidle ones.

Recently, Ive been having zombie dreams. You know the kind that the zombies are all after you, and you cant run away because your feet are all heavy and slow, and your whole body feels like dead weight? Well, thats pretty much it. For some reason, my dreams switch from zombie, to some wierd 'stuck in school butt-nakies' dreams, then to a 'falling off a dragonite and falling to your doom' dream, ( I cant even begin to list the reasons why a naked dream followed by a pokemon dream means I have a very sick and twisted mind.) back to the zombie dream, then finally, ending with some dream I got too groggy to remember.

But, thats pretty much the basics of my weekly dreams for March. I wonder what I'll get for April?

I have tons of zombies dreams as well... Your post (LittleMissSunnshine) reminded me of one of the funnier ones I've had.. My friends and I had just got done watching Shawn of the Dead before I fell asleep, and one of my friends is obsessed with Pepsi...So it resulted in this dream:

I was standing in this strange school with two of my friends, and I noticed a student run in with a huge bite taken out of his arm, screaming.. Some other kid chased him down and apologized before shooting him down...So I realized what was going on and I had the school fenced off and told my friends to get inside the classroom behind us.. So my friend and I jumped into the classroom, but my other (pepsi-obsessed) friend stayed outside, pointing at a Pepsi fridge and shouting that she needed one.. So I told her to be careful and grab one really fast then get inside, but as she was grabbing the bottle, a zombie arm came out and nearly grabbed her...

Then I woke up laughing... ^^;

O_o

Ok, I LOVED shawn of the dead. 'specially when they here trying to see if they can act like zombies, and that girl looked at the mother's expression, and she sai." Oh thats brilliant!"

And the mothers like, " hmm...? Oh, Im sorry dear, i was miles away." :p

but the laughing thing at your friends being almost mauled to death is a little disterbing. ._.
I wouldnt laugh at my friends being attacked by a zombie while trying to save a pepsi. (at least, not admit it.)

but the laughing thing at your friends being almost mauled to death is a little disterbing. ._.
I wouldnt laugh at my friends being attacked by a zombie while trying to save a pepsi. (at least, not admit it.)

XD Well it's not the fact that my friend was getting attacked, it was just the humor of my dream... I had to tell everyone about it as soon as they woke up, and we still bring it up sometimes XP