• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~*The Dream Thread*~

And I have to put this in somewhere. A few days ago, I was in bed, and was playing my Pearl, trying to get a Dustox so I could transfer it to my Diamond. I searched everywhere. Couldn't find it. I was half asleep and suddenly, there it was! I woke to try and catch it, only to find my hands empty. Panicking, I felt all around, trying to find my DS. It was then I remembered that I had turned it off a bit before and set it to recharge before going to sleep. I had been dreaming, with my hands in the position of playing the game.

I think I am going crazy.​

I had a wierd dream about living in a huge, not very normal building, with like escalators and caves and well pretty much anything. I was trying to catch up to some big guy in a suit that I was certain was gonna take some stuff from my appartment O.o which was made of glass once I got there.

And my cat was glass too... which makes this even more puzzling.

I've dreams wit ghost iin 'em before, heck I even died and became a ghost in one of my dreams (learned to love life after that one...and learned I watch to much YuYu Hakusho) but any who, The other night I had a dream where some random girl was one...any way, The ghost girl randomly showed up at my school one day, and I was asked to help her around the school. It was lunch time, and I went to my locker to get one of my manga books out of it.First she was in the cafeteria eating, so I just let her stay there. But she followed me outside. I looked back and saw her there, and turned back around to my locker, turned around again, and she was gone! I thought to my self, "Yup. She's a ghost." So i walked over to where sh was (she had appeared again) I'm like, "If your a ghost, just tell me." She's like "How'd ya know..." I told her and shes like ^_^ "That's the fun of ben' a ghost.

Gah! I'm sick of having Pokemon-related dreams. The number of times I've been dozing, trying to catch a bloody Feebas, and woken up to try and catch a shiny one, only to discover that I had been dreaming...frustration time!

Also I was trying to get my Platinum Flag in the underground, stealing my Pearl chara's flag, and I was dozing (again). When I checked the last time I was at about 25 flags. When I was aware of my surroundings, I was at about 35 or so. I actually played the game in my sleep!

Other dreams I have range from very disturbing ones, to rather disturbing, yet yummy ones, like the one I had before going on my cruise holiday, where Gaara, Naruto, Neji, Shikamaru and Kankuro, dressed in the blue outfit Christina Agulera wears in her 'Candyman' video, pranced around to the Veronica's 'Hook Me Up' song. That one I blame on watching the latest Shuppuden, then listening to both songs one after the other, and being very excited about said cruise holiday before going to sleep.

And then there are the ones where I wake up all wet (no, not like that...get your mind out of the gutter folks!). Well, I was wet and screaming since I had been attacked by a whole horde of spiders in my back garden. I actually woke up my father and got him to go out and see if there were an army of foot-long spiders stringing up their webs across our back garden. It took a late-night hot chocolate and watching some really old black and white movie at 3 in the morning to calm me down.​

Want to hear the worst dream ever, and its true to! Ok here it comes

I was shaggy, in scooby doo, and we were driving in the mystery machine and velma gets a call, so we go to my house (but Im shaggy so its not my house) and we go downstairs to my basement and we are talking to my parents (once again its not my parents, since I am shaggy) and they said there was this gremlin that appears every once in a while and scares everyone and is really nasty and stuff. So I am hiding with scooby by the stairs while the rest of the gang along with my parents are looking at the spot where hte gremlin usually appears and all of a suddent it comes and it eats the gang and my parents run away and they get away and scooby and I run outside and the mystery machine is gone and there is just a hummer. But scooby runs away and I am like "Crap! Scooby where did u go!" So I hop in the hummer and I decide to get away while still looking for scooby so I roll down the windows and ride around yellling "Scooby doo! Where are you!" Then I hear a "scooobbbbyyy dooobbby dooo" and then there is a bug THUMP in the car, I then realize that yes, I ran over Scooby Doo, the gang is dead, and I had killed Scooby doo. I then woke up and was like "What the, what just happened!"

So yes, I ran over Scooby Doo

I seem to frequently have weird dreams involving shapeshifting, animals, and/or TV show/movie characters. I must watch way to much TV sometimes. An extremely weird dream I had once was:

It all started on a water route in a Pokemon Region (I play too much Pokemon, evidently, and I knew it was Pokemon from my brain showing me Pelippers flying everywhere.) when I was asleep, floating upside down, on the back of a Beluga whale. Then a vampire bat attacked, aiming for my neck. (and it was a vampire vampire bat.) I suddenly turned into an orange dragon, fried the bat with a blast of flame, and flew to the setting of the cartoon Ben 10. Ben freaked out, and turned into Wildmutt, trying to roll me down. I just flew out of the way, until I was hit by a feather and fell to the ground. When I got up, I was human again, and a saddle appeared in my hands. Apparently Ben was stuck as Wildmutt so I had to ride him to a wizard on a mountain to turn him back to a human. It worked, but the wizard turned me into an anthro-wolf without a voice. I howled and howled as I ran from the wizard to the woods to Los Angeles. I started terrorizing Beverly Hills, sparing the palm trees and tinned cat food for some reason, while vandalizing a bunch of cars, homes, and stores. Then I was woken up by my alarm as a blue fire truck pulled up to the car I was vandalizing.

Woah. Weird dream.

Last night I had a Naruto related dream about Kakashi. Me and..I think..Kiba were trying to find out the source of Kakashi's inteligence and power. Kiba and I went to Guy-sensei to ask. He said something about Soothe bells (Pokemon cameo LOL) but he wasn't completley sure. Next thing I know, Itachi is telling me about Kakashi's high IQ and power. (Soothe Bells) Next it goes into a flashback/ explanation scene and I see dark purple-ish rocks tied to rope-string. Kiba and I are like "Those are the Soothe Bells?! There just colored rocks! WTH?"

Then I woke up.