• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed (Discussion)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Oh. I’ve seen those (Most prominetely in CS:GO), but I nevermind really knew what they were called. I though it was a butterfly knife because you said you flipped it.

@StormingCobra55 we're still on the school grounds. We're not in the forest yet. We were waiting for you there

I have another question for @Shadow_Pup. Are all liquids gonna make me unconscious or is it just water? And does it have to enter my body someway to affect me or is it if i touch it? Because showers will be a pain if i'll just faint as soon as the water stream falls on me

I notice i have lots of questions about this roleplay xD
Most of them don't even get answered.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@Killerbunny just different types of water, and I guess drinking it is fine, survival and all that, but I guess it should depend on the length of time you are in contact with the water

Hmm... the powers did start to freak you out when we first started to show them so if Valeria shows her power you can freak out even more and run into a passing car. The adrenaline will kick in and make the body think for itself.

As for the driver, it can be one of those who hit someone and just take off. That way we won't reveal that we have powers

Can you sum up what happened with Mundee and Isak, please?
Also, what's the plans for stuff later? :3 We need time to say Tobias gets a dog or something.. sadly.. UNLESS IT IS A CAT!

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Calm down.
Well all what happened is that Isak got himself kicked out of classroom because of not showing message to teacher, and Mundee was just sweating.

Can you sum up what happened with Mundee and Isak, please?
Also, what's the plans for stuff later? :3 We need time to say Tobias gets a dog or something.. sadly.. UNLESS IT IS A CAT!
Isak basically did a 'magic trick' with fire to keep the teacher from reading the note he gave Valeria (he managed to give her the note anyway) which was about their powers. The teacher gave Isak detention for the rest of the school year and as @m1h4jl0 said he got kicked out and Mundee was sent to the nurse for sweating. That's all that's needed to say basically

And a cat can't be trained in the same way a dog can to help blind people