• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed (Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This is about a group of teens that find a witches home, they break in, take some things and do a little vandalising, this causes the witch to place a curse on them giving them superpowers with consequences.

Rules:
Normal Pokecharms rule,
Romance is allowed,
Violence is allowed,
If you want to roleplay the witch you can.

Powers:
Super Strength (but you are considerably heavier) - Valeria (@StormingCobra55 )
Super Speed (but your bones break easier) - Otis (@OtisRolePlays )
Flight (but you are paralyzed from the waist down) - Oliver (@Lillipup07 )
Lazer Eyes (but you are blind) - Tobias (@Shadow_Pup)
Steel Skin (but when skin is not steal, you bruise easily and cut easier too.) - Michael (@m1h4jl0)
Animal Transformation (but you can never turn human) - Skylar (@Jodie.xox )
Frostkinesis (but you burn easy) - Mundee (@ThatJustin’sASpy! )
Pyrokinesis (but water renders you unconscious) - Isak (@Killerbunny )

Friend Group:
Jock - Oliver (@Lillipup07 )
Nerd - Michael (@m1h4jl0)
Mean Girl - Valeria (@StormingCobra55 )
Troublemaker - Isak (@Killerbunny )
Parkour Pro (essentially could be skater or other thing like that) - Tobias (@Shadow_Pup)
Acrobat - Mundee (@ThatJustin’sASpy! )
The Gay - Otis (@OtisRolePlays )
The Crazy One - Skylar (@Jodie.xox )

Character Sheet:
Name (First and Last):
Age (15-17):
Appearance:
Personality:
Curse:
Other:

My Character:
Name (First and Last): Tobias Slade
Age (15-17): 16
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Tall, lean yet muscular, brown hair, green eyes. He wears jeans, a black tank top, black boots and a grey trench coat.
Personality: Loyal, smart and mischievous. He can be kind when he wants to. He is pretty chilled and layed back.
Curse: Lazer Eyes
Other: Parkour Pro

When all 8 places are filled will close roleplay.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name (First and Last): Michael Colossus
Age (15-17): 17
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Short brown hair and light blue eyes. He is wearing jeans and grey shirt. He has glassee in circle shape. He is heigh 5'9".
Personality: He is smart guy (Nerd!), not very brave and adventures are not his "thing".
Curse: Steel skin
Other:

BTW, you need to tag people in second post, because in first one, they get no notifications!

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
I don't really know either, flight's bad side can be that you have holes in bones, like birds. Or you have wings and feathers. About steel skin, I can't help you much.

Oh alright. That makes sense

I've never fit into just one stereotype. I fit into atleast three xD

By the way, if i'm gonna be the troublemaker i'm gonna need to atleast bend the line of a parkour-pro a little bit

Name: Isak Hunt (i'm not good with last names, okay?)
Sexuality: pansexual
Appearance: 6'0 tall and have the same muscle build as a swimmer. He has black hair and green eyes. He wears a purple hoodie and torn jeans. Underneath the hoodie he usually wear a black t-shirt (mostly with some sort of rock band logo on it). He also have an earpiercing in his left ear and 'spiderbites' on his left side of his lip (if you don't know what that is, it's two piercings on your lower lip).
Personality: he's a trickster pretty much (a troublemaker). Even though he often gets into trouble, he can talk his way out of it using logic. That doesn't always work though.
Curse: pyrokinesis
Other: N/A

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Otis Russell

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Long wavy brown hair, hazel eyes along with slightly pale skin. Fluffy white sweater, blue jeans with read sneakers is what she wears most of the time. Otis also wears blue glasses.

Personality: She can be impatient and cowardly, but she is also an optimistic person and a fast runner. She is also kind, but can be awkward from time to time.

Curse: Super Speed (but your bones break easier)

Other: She can be ‘The Gay?’ if no one else wants that spot, and since she is bi, she could be be either gay or straight.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Name: Mundee Alose
Appearance: 5’11”, 165.00lbs, wears shorts with a light jacket, and boating flat bottom shoes with /by him. He has spiked naturally grey hair, red eyes, and tanned skin.
Personality: Silent, but chatty after a conversation has been started. Decently intellegent(by this I mean slightly above average) and pretty arrogant of his own skill. Is either nice or not nice, there is NO in between. Is physically fit in terms of jumping, striding, or “falling in style”.
Curse: Frostkinesis(But Fire is a no no and will melt you into a puddle)
Other: The Acrobat please.

Last edited:
I love this concept. Its a shame you've got preset powers though, would love to join with something different.

You should let me know if your ever looking for a 'villain' role, I'd love to help with that.

I’m interested in the role play but none of the powers really appeals to me. I’m also not particularly interested in any of the remaining archetypes. If I found a power and an archetype that I found interesting, I would still be worried about how well the story will progress without a clear villain (since I’m assuming the witch won’t be in the story forever).

I’m interested in the role play but none of the powers really appeals to me. I’m also not particularly interested in any of the remaining archetypes. If I found a power and an archetype that I found interesting, I would still be worried about how well the story will progress without a clear villain (since I’m assuming the witch won’t be in the story forever).
I'm not surprised, Poke! You were always supposed to be a villain >:3

Name (First and Last): Skylar Cosmos
Age (15-17): 15
Appearance: Blonde hair, a pink wavy crop top with a transparent white one over the top, light demin shorts and sneakers.
Personality: A really kind girl, she's still not the smartest or most tactical, but she gains power in the friends she makes.
Curse: Animal Transformation - Never turn human again (I think this is a blessing!!)
Other: She's 'The Crazy One', but not super mad, okay? :p

Of course she would take that curse xD

Be prepared for lots of cats.
Just have one question though, would the animal transformation affect the vocal chords? By which i mean, would Jodie be able to talk or not?
You know me SO well. You'll have cats forever, and you'll be able to do nothing about it but rid yourself of my character, and I will not let you do that, xD

No problem, and no need to say sorry! I have edited it now.
I'm really sorry! I didn't know I would be taking it from anyone, super speed is still so cool, though!

Name: Oliver Thompson
Appearance: Oliver has messy brown hair, wears a light blue t-shirt, and has one dark blue eye, and one dark brown one.
Personality: Oliver is shy, and barely talks. But, he talks to those he trusts, and is very kind. He has a Emotional Disorder, making it hard for him to control emotion.
Curse: Flight
Other: He is picked on, but doesn't care to much.
( can more than one person he in the same friend group?)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
i would prefer not, as they aren't separate groups, they are more like separate people in the one group., but your character doesn't really fit any of the remaining two.

Holy shit. I didn't get any notifs from this

@Lillipup07 if we're gonna keep our curses a secret, you're probably gonna have to blame someone or something for your paralysis. Isak can take the blame since he's the troublemaker.

And it should probably be Isak's idea to go to the witch's house in the first place @Shadow_Pup