• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Cursed (Discussion)

I guess I’ll take that last slot, if it’s still open. Fair warning though, I have only used a female character once before. I do have a current RP with a female character, but I haven’t actually RPed as her yet. So using a female character is kinda new to me still.

Name (First and Last): Valeria Srati
Age (15-17): 16
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Valeria has light skin. She has light brown hair that flows straight down the back of her neck, reaching down to just past her shoulders. She has blue eyes. She wears a light blue shirt and blue pants. She also has a brown jacket.
Personality: Valeria is just like what the title implies. She is sort of rude to people who she first meets. She is nice to her group of close friends, but to everyone else, she is rough around the edges.
Curse: Super Strength (increased weight)
Other: Mean Girl

Doesn't matter xD

It's your character. You decide what kind of animal you should be. But i suggest an animal that don't give away any sounds when you're in school. Otherwise it's gonna be pretty suspicious if you don't meow or something
I can meow. I can meow lots!
FragrantReliableDikdik-size_restricted.gif

I will be a bunny sometimes. For you and Isak.