• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Crtl+V Game 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trainer Sprites:
Name:
Clothing:
Special Features:
Guide Picture(optional):
Base Sprite(optional):

lol

When people as me if I'm sane, I'll either: A) Sing a song in another language. B) Take out my lighter and say "If I was, I wouldn't be having these thoughts" or C) Say "The voices are telling me to say yes, but I don't like to lie."

Whaa-- I was telling this to a friend, who is also not sane. SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK, he says.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
"My... approved form?" Illiana asked, blankly.

"Yeah, I handled all that already," Yoshimitsu said, producing a number of papers from inside his jacket pocket. "At the station. I believe you spoke on the phone to Illiana, at Antonio's request. These are all the forms we needed to fill in, signed and stamped by a member of the Council."

Illiana seemed to shrink a little. Yoshimitsu was much more confident than she was, and much better at handling any situation. Why had Antonio chosen her, and not him?

"My name is Yoshimitsu, I'm the co-counsel for the first day of the proceedings," Yoshimitsu continued, holding up the papers in question. "I'm guessing you got the right files this morning? We already have a warrant to investigate the place." Yoshimitsu produced another sheet of paper from the selection. "So, if you wouldn't mind..."

mhmmmmmm

untitled.jpg

Kill the troll with rainbows!

A

Anonymous

"I hate you!" Lots of people hate. :D

Someone said they hate me so thats what I said.

A

Anonymous

Happy Halloween....I MEAN NEW YEARS! *Cough* I am going to be you May-T I mean....Watch fireworks on TV!

I was talking about New years to my friend May who I cal May-T.

Tsutaaja: HP 49
Mijumaru: HP 78
Mamepato: HP 2 HURT
Chillarmy: HP 50
Hihidaruma: HP 28
Munna: HP 25
Shimama: HP 34
Desukan: HP 23 HEAL
Denchura: HP 87

Hurt and Heal

CLARITY
Athena Clarity ran wild there. It was her safe haven. Her secret base lie deep within. The forest was a hide away, her place to think and concentrate. “Hello world!” Her bird cry flew outwards on shining steel wings. Her best friend would come here, her secret spot, and Athena’s life would be perfect.
“Sheili, Sheili! I have something to show you!” Athena blurted. Sheili didn’t reply; just gestured at her, as if to say, Let’s go! Sheili took Athena’s hand and Athena led her away into the dark woods. Athena took one step inside and felt Sheili shudder. She squeezed her hand and took her farther and farther in, to the secret place.
-------
The news headlines burned a hole in Athena’s mind. It was unthinkable. Impossible, that Sheili Daniels would have given away her secret spot. “The land, perfect for homes, will be cleared over the next two weeks, and houses will be built for families to live in Leafalli Town. Daddy, Sheili gave it away! My secret spot! My jungle home!” Her mind was like a hurricane, going over every possible safe spot until it came down to one thing: Sheili was a liar, a thief, and a cheat.
There it was! The safe spot was sitting right in the hedges, waiting for her. Athena crawled in to the bush, deep within to a trickling stream that concealed a chair, a stash of candy, and a few toys. “They won’t blow it over when they see my things here.” She insisted to herself. Never the less, she took the most valuable toys and candy and ran away, her brown and green dress trailing behind her like a Leafeon tail.
It’s boring in here! Athena thought to herself. Her daddy told her to stay inside today, so here she was, crammed up in a plain, white box of a room. Athena had never thought to paint it, as she had a far more colorful room in the woods, but nor had she ever slept much in there, preferring outdoors and animals. A light knock on the door woke her up from her daydream.
“Daddy!” She yelled, and ran down the stairs as quickly as possible. Athena threw open the door, only to stare at Sheili’s dad’s pants.
“Oh,” she said, “It’s you. My father isn’t home now, you may go.” Then she slammed the door in his face. When she was on her own again, Athena began giggling hysterically. As she giggled, an idea formed in her head, and she got out her paints, and started to paint. When she finally finished, the forest wall painting popped out at her. Then, from one corner to the doorway, Athena painted the floor like leaves on the ground brilliant greens; yellows and reds dotted the floor.
“If I can’t go to the forest, the forest will come to me!” She sang, and danced down the hall, grabbing her shoes, hat, and gloves. She remembered to write a quick note, right before running out into the street. Athena ran as fast as she could sprint, until she was deep in the forest. She combed the bush for her secret spot, finding all her things where she left them. She gathered up all the items in her arms, and then saw a little note peeking out of her candy bag. Athena dropped everything to read the note that became her life, right there in her enchanted secret spot, and she read aloud:

“To whom this may concern:
We have seen your things here and thought you may be interested in this opportunity we have to offer. Two miles south of this city, there is a Pokémon teaching and training facility. There, you may learn about Pokémon and how to train one. You may, if you choose, go there to get proper food and water, good clothes, and education to start a Pokémon journey. Simply go to the counter and tell them you are ‘Letter’. We have spoken to them about you, and they know that you may or may not come. No matter what you choose, we do ask that you leave your current position so we may clear away this land for housing.
Yours Truly,
Jon Daniel”
Athena’s eyes widened as she envisioned what her father would say. No, she thought, He will say no. But what if… She gathered up her things once more and ran down the forest road one last time, away from her safe haven. She ran away from her secret base deep in the forest. She ran away from her place to think and concentrate. She ran away from her life. Her enchanted, secret place had done it’s duty: gotten her to a turning point in life, where things would become better; and worse.
the first chapter/prolouge of my story. I copied it off word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsutaaja: HP 49
Mijumaru: HP 84
Chillarmy: HP 49
Hihidaruma: HP 27
Munna: HP 26
Shimama: HP 35 heal
Desukan: HP 11 hurt
Denchura: HP 95

H&H my friends.

Amaranth sipped his wine. Maurecia sipped her tea. My father coughed. Strange sounds could be heard coming from Chase’s bedroom. The grandfather clock ticked. And I did not move. I stayed perfectly, under the impression that if I didn’t move, they wouldn’t see me.

AGH, NO, WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN... Yeah, this is an excerpt from my book... One of the unfinished chapters... Yeah...

Tsutaaja: HP 51
Mijumaru: HP 88 HEAL
Munna: HP 25
Shimama: HP 35
Desukan: HP 6 HURT
Denchura: HP 95
hurt and heal

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsutaaja: HP 51
Mijumaru: HP 93 heal
Munna: HP 20 HURT
Shimama: HP 35
Denchura: HP 101

this might be the most copied thing on this game

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD X-Box KINECT!!!!!!

Stupid friend. I keep a file on Word of every stupid thing he sends me. And I assume he got a Kinect for Christmas.

■Ozai is voiced by Mark Hamill, who is most famous for portraying Luke Skywalker in the original Star Wars Trilogy, and has, ironically, since made a highly successful career out of voicing villainous characters, such as The Joker in Batman: The Animated Series, Colonel Muska in Disney's dub of Laputa: Castle in the Sky, and one of the Haydonites in Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles. Another ironic point in Hamill's voicing of Ozai is that Ozai is renowned for his ability to generate lightning, a trait also present in Emperor Palpatine, the antagonist of the Star Wars films. Dante Basco, who voices Zuko has said working next to Hamill was a surreal experience.

I started to like Ozai after this ^^

Snivy: HP 52
Osshawott: HP 97 HURT
Minniciino: HP 49
Darmanitan: HP 24
Munna: HP 15 HEAL
Blitzle: HP 37
Denchura: HP 101

Hurt and heal game :) Munna cannot die yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.