• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Crisis Crew (Superhero RP)

Hal started to hit the rocks from the ground into Metal Arm like a golfer. "Yield, you cannot beat me." He said. As he was moving closer, his rate of fire was increasing. Now, he was only about 5 yards away.

Dylan stood in the corner, watching Luke face off against Symbiote and get injured occasionally here and there. "You said I kept showing up in your heroic efforts, so I'll stay back this time," He called out, twirling his sword nonchalantly.

The punch connected to Symbiotes face, sending him crashing into the hard shell encasing the mayor sending them both out of the window. The shell was too strong and kept the mayor completely unharmed but not the same for Symbiote. “Grrr even on the brink of death you’re still a nuisance!” Symbiote reforms his face while slowly pulling himself up. “It doesn’t matter though because you’ve still failed! You’ll never see the mayor again hahaha!” Symbiote wraps large tentacles around the mayors cocoon and lifts it up above him. He smirks at Luke tauntingly before sprinting away at great speeds with the unconscious mayor as his hostage.

Oh, so that's the mayor. Luke thought to himself, before devising a quick solution.
With haste, he yanked the curtains from a window and took off after Symbiote, easily catching up to him. "Hey slime ball! Think fast!" He yelled as he threw the curtain over Symbiote as his hands found the cocoon, yanking it away from the now (temporarily) blind villain, and kicking off of his back, launching him forward as Luke did a back flip, and landed on his feet, stumbling slightly as this wasn't usual for him. "Alright Mister M. Time to get you free." He said as he grabbed the cocoon, his fingers digging into the fleshy layers, and yanked off a part of it, glancing over at Symbiote to see if he had freed himself from the entanglement of the curtains yet.

By the time Luke looked over Symbiote had freed himself. Enraged he slung his arm at the hero like a tentacle wrapping long claws around his face and head. Symbiote dragged him away from his former hostage towards him. “You will not ruin my plans this time! Prepare to be destroyed!” Symbiote lifted the hero high into thw air with both arms, sending concentrated mass and energy to his hands creating a massive glowing black slime ball entrapping the young hero. The more energy he concentrated the hotter and brighter red the ball became. The ball finally shook violently before rupturing in a massive explosion. The blast was enough to blind and deafen anyone around temporarily, including Symbiote who was now incredibly weakened. “Ugh… that shouldve done it… I can’t find him anywhere…” Symbiote, having used most of his energy, struggled to keep himself together. Most of his mass was blasted away, and in a desperate attempt to survive he reabsorbed the cocoon around the mayor, freeing him and giving Symbiote enough energy to reform. “I can’t fight like this… he picked up the unconscious mayor and ran with him again. “Let’s just hope that blast was enough to send them all a message…” Symbiote says to himself before retreating to a nearby sewer system with the mayor in hand.

Realizing Luke didn't answer, Metal Arm groaned and put it away. "Let's just finish this quickly." Metal Arm put his hand on the ground. His eyes became robotic, and a bunch of weapons spawned on Metal Arm's back, including missiles and laser guns. "Oh yeah, one more thing." one missile shot and reloaded quickly. The missile hit a fire hydrant, making water spill all over the fire. "Now let's fight like real men."

The smoke cleared as Dylan gave a massive clap that sounded like a gunshot, eviscerating the smog and clearing it out. When the sphere encasing Luke detonated, Dylan had shrouded his body in energy, protecting him from any debris or damage the blast could do to him. He jumped down the sewer Symbiote had just entered and pursued the villain. Directing his aura to his feet for a better boost, Dylan lunged forward and quickly surpassed the injured Symbiote. Unsheathing his sword, he stopped and pointed the sword forward, the tip gently resting against Symbiote's throat. "Don't move."

Luke collapsed on the ground, coughing from the smoke that hung in the air. Looking up, he noticed Dylan leaving. Symbiote seemed to already be gone. He wanted to feel angry, and pursue the villain with Dylan, but he could only feel disappointment in himself. He wasn't nearly as powerful as he thought he was. Symbiote could have easily killed him if Dylan hadn't been here...

Symbiote looked at Dylan frustrated and then began to laugh. “Hehehe you guys don’t give it up do you? Didn’t you see? Luke is probably dead now, and don’t think I can’t do the same to you!” Symbiote grinned for a second as realization hit him. “Or maybe the life of the mayor is more important to you right now?” He began to squeeze the mayors throat slightly with one hand lifting him up. The mayor awakes in a panic and struggles to escape the grip to no avail. “Sheath your weapon now or I’ll finish him right here! I don’t exaclty need him alive for my master plan hehehe!”

Dylan's gaze darkened as he twirled his sword. "Neither do I, frankly. But you hurt my little brother, I hurt you. Maybe after my 'warning', you'll get the message." He channeled his aura to its highest peak and lunged forward, faster than Symbiote could blink. He fainted a straight slash at the foe's front torso, then almost seemed to telepathy behind him to impale Symbiote's leg with his sword.

Symbiote shrieked in response to the attack. Enraged he then dropped the mayor on the ground and quickly turned around and grabbed Dylan up by his cloak and flung him as far as he could. “Weakling! I would’ve destroyed you the first time if that kid with the he metal arm hadn’t interfered! But now you and him and your brother are all going to see!” Symbiote began drilling another hole into a pipe in an attempt to escape.

Only thrown about 4 meters, Dylan landed with ease and lunged forward, grabbing Symbiote's leg and pulled, dragging the foe out and ruining his plans for escape. "Nuh-uh-uh. We aren't done here yet." He seemed to teleport again as Dylan made a deft slash with his sword, slicing both of Symbiote's tendons, crippling him and preventing any future escape. Dylan appeared in front of Symbiote and pointed his sword at his heart. "Now, where were we? Oh, right. Don't hurt my brother, or I won't stop with your tendons." He picked up the now unconscious mayor and slung him over his shoulder, sheathing his sword. While walking, Dylan noticed Luke, collapsed on the earth and gently shook his little brother awake. "Hey, get up." There was now a slight softness to his voice, unlike the normal edge that hung from his words.

Pls let me join and tubba blubba.
Name:Adrian song
Hero name:dead7
Power:energy manipulation
Appearance:tall, blood red hair, Sweatshirt
origin:UNREAVELED
Alliance: GOOD

Name:Allison draksed
Villain Name:alleycat
Power: extreme senses and strength
Appearance:black jumpsuit and eared hood
Origin:UNREAVELED