• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Crisis Crew (Superhero RP)

The man's eyes widened in fear as he froze, staring in fright at the blade. He uttered a pathetic whimper as the other man seemed to become angry. "Hey! Do not treat my cousin so harshly! We already have bad day as is!"
"Dylan!" Luke growled as he took a few steps to get closer. "What are you doing here? You said you'd let me handle small town stuff like this." He muttered through grit teeth, moving his ski mask up enough to show his mouth. He quickly pushed the blade away with his fingers, pushing on the flat side. "I'm so sorry about him. We just need to see any legal papers, and if it all checks out, we'll just be on our way." He said quickly and apologetically.

Out of nowhere the former scientist, Symbiote had appeared again out of the sewer channel, erupting from the ground with two black tentacle like arms he grabbed the two Russians and pulled them close to him. "Hahaha! If there's one thing I know it's that there's nothing worse for a hero than to fail to save innocent lives hahaha!" He laughed maniacally and gazed into both of the heroes eyes. "So long!" He quickly leaped back into the hole he just made in the ground and began to run with his victims.

"Ugh. Look, I have stuff to do, so you do your relationship crap and I'm outta here." Metal Arm sighed and dived down the hole into the sewers. "Yuck! No wonder I don't go down here!" he said as he started chasing the creature. "What's this guy's name anyway?" asked Metal Arm as he searched the screen on his arm for weapons that could beat a slimy anthropomorphic symbiote. "Hey, wasn't that his name?" he asked. Then he found one, labeled "GLASS CANNON" Here we go! He tapped the words and set them. His arm switched to a large, cannon-like...cannon. But it was also clear. Hopefully this'll make good use. Now, where is Symbiote... He looked around.

"No!" Luke yelled as he leaped quickly into the hole, landing deftly on his feet. Much better than his wrist. His enhanced eyesight immediately caught this... thingy, running off with the Russians, who were both now whimpering. "This is worse than Aunt Muriel's cooking!" The second cried. "What? The smell or the look?" The other replied, letting out a whimper. "Both, cousin!"
Letting out a small, kind of (non)intimidating growl, Luke took off, his highly enhanced speed easily matching the creature's. He was still boggled at the fact of... what was this thing? "Hey Squid... thingy! How many legs does an Octopus have!?" He yelled, quickly catching up to the figure.
All before Metal Arm had landed in the sewer.

(These Russian dudes are hilarious! xD)

"Wha--how did you get down here so fast?" asked Metal Arm. "You were just up there!" he said. "Ugh, whatever, I'll just put this away and save it for later I guess." he rolled his eyes and selected another special weapon. This time it was labeled "ROCKET" as he selected it, his legs and arms started rocketing like Iron Man. "Good thing I trained before using this." he started rocketing into the darkness.

Dylan quickly followed at Luke's heels, his energy spiking to a new peak. He dashed past Luke, who was still in pursuit, and quickly caught up to Symbiote. "Well, you don't seem to be doing such a good job, do you?" He shouted as he slashed at the tentacles, severing them from the body and releasing the two Russian men.

Luke dived forward as the Russians were released, and fell into Luke, who caught them, but with a lot of difficulty, concluding both were almost twice his size.
"Cousin! When will this end?"
"I don't know, cousin! This is worse than dinner with my wife's parents."
"You have a wife?"
Luke whirled about, standing in front of the Russians, glaring towards the creature and Dylan, standing protectively before the men.

"Don't tell me you're starting the battle without me!" said Metal Arm, turning off his rockets and landing flawlessly next to both boys. "Speaking of which, I never got either of your names." he said as he switched his arm to GLASS CANNON.

After slashing rapidly several more times, Dylan jumped back with an emotionless face. "Dylan Sage." He sheathed his sword and unleashed a small but dense sphere of indigo energy at Symbiote that materialized into a glowing dragon, roaring with energy. The dragon fired a blast of aura into Symbiote's face, powerful enough to knock the opponent off his feet.

Symbiote fell backwards and turned into a puddle. "Grrr I'm taking too much damage…" he murmurs as he slowly reforms himself. "It looks like it's your lucky days hehe. But none of you better hope that I catch you alone! Now that I know your strengths I'll make sure I'm even stronger next time hehehe! We will meet again!" He shrieks as he turns into a large drill like shape and tunnels his way into a small pipe far too small for any average human o fit. He makes his way to his new hidden lab to regenerate and increase his own power.

Luke stood there for a few moments as the Russians got up and ran off into the darkness. "An Octopus has eight legs... but you have four now... man, I didn't get to deliver the real punch line." He sighed as the opponent drilled off. He looked over at Dylan, then at Metal Arm. "Um... what uh... what was that all about?" He asked, trying to act cool, and deepen his voice, as he still had a shrill, thirteen year old one.

Dylan placed his sword in his sheath, which hung at a diagonal from his back. "What happened," He stated casually. "Was both your lack of insight and your inability to handle 'small town stuff' like this. We both know what you're capable of, but if you're going to stay this timid, then there's nothing you'll be able to do for this city."

Luke threw his hands up in disbelief. "This isn't 'small town' stuff! I deal with the thieves and robbers and crooks that have no super powers! Not Squidwards mental child!" He cried, pointing a finger at the hole Symbiote had made when he'd departed. "I'm really trying, but you always jump in, all;" At this, he deepened his voice as much as possible. "If you can't handle the robber, then you shouldn't try to stop them', or 'if you're too soft on the criminal, then you shouldn't play hero'." He glared at Dylan. "This could have been my big break! Finally show the world what Lu- I mean... uh... Hero... Man... is capable of!" He said, coming up with a ridiculous alter ego on the spot.

Dylan walked toward Luke and put a hand on his shoulder. "I know you're trying. I understand what it's like to get caught off guard by something you don't expect. But that doesn't mean you lose your calm." He retracted his arm and turned back, walking away.

"You guys didn't do bad on the battlefield. You guys could even keep up with me some day." Metal Arm had a smug look on his face as he turned back to Martin. "Nah, I'm just kidding. You guys did great. I'm looking to make a league of superheroes powerful enough to take down any villain at any time." he reached into his pocket and pulled out two circular-shaped callers. "I'm extending this invitation to both of you. You're both now members of the Crisis Crew." He flung the callers at them.

Luke grabbed his caller, and looked at it, before looking back up at Martin. "Um... what are the benefits? Like... is there free food?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he glanced back at the hole Symbiote had made. What the heck was that thing anyways? "Because I'm kinda poor. Well, not me, but my mom."

Dylan turned and caught one caller in between his thumb and index finger, raising a brow at Martin. "What? Sorry, but I work alone. A team would only slow me down." He flung the caller back at Martin and continued walking.

Hal walked out of the building, and all the power shut off. G transmitted into his brain, and they walked out to the street itself. "Let's find some trouble." He said to G. They walked up to a Great Buy. When they walked inside, Hal picked up a phone and detached the signaler. G deactivated the wireless transmission, and the two walked out of the store.

(Great Buy? Really? xD)

Martin caught the caller back. "You don't have to hang out with us all the time. This is just so you can contact us. But okay, suit yourself." and then his caller rang. He flipped it open. "Great Buy's being robbed." he flipped it closed. "Come if you want, but you can't stop me from going." he said and hopped out of the manhole and ran towards the nearest Great Buy. "Hey!" he yelled as he saw the same guy with the neon blue eyes. "You again!"

(Great Buy, Best Buy, Copyright's a thing.)
Halt turned to the person. "Huh." He said to himself. "Here." G said to Hal, placing a target on the line of cars. Hal kicked a rock forward, and it flew right into the target. The car exploded, causing a line of explosions across the cars. "Stay back." He said quietly.

Martin's arm switched to a shield as he became Metal Arm again. "Sorry, this baby ain't build to leave robbers alone." he patted his arm as he switched to "MISSILE LAUNCH". It shot one big rocket waiting to explode.

Suddenly, Dylan appeared directly behind Hal and shot a deadly right hook at the latter's face. He jumped back and unsheathed his sword, getting into a half-casual half-battle stance.

Hal watched the rocket come, but G took control and caused him to dodge the rocket's path and the punch. He ran forward to the person with the metal arm. "Hack the arm?" He asked G. "Working on it." He said back. "Here, reversing the controls."

Hal grinned wildly. "Could you really?" He said. Preasure point here." G said to Hal, pointing out a pressure point that would render his arm useless. Hal slammed one finger into it hard and pushed the sword away. He climbed back up. "G, battle mode." His visor changed from a blue to a dark red. "Come at me." He said, his voice metallic sounding.

Metal Arm noticed his arm was fizzing out. "Dang it, it's gonna take me forever to fix this thing!" he said to himself. "Good thing I have this, just in case." he said, as with his other hand, spawned a laser gun and started shooting.

Symbiote took his time to regenerate. Drawing power from a vat of radioactive material he stole from the military years ago "I was hoping to save this but with the emergence of new heroes it looks like I'm left with no choice…" As Symbiote completes his regeneration he begins to glow with a red surge throughout his body. "I feel 200% better hehe. Time to get to work!" He chuckles as his quickly jumps into a crack and makes his way back to the surface, eventually erupting in front of city hall. The police stand around him shocked as he seperates his two arms into two masses of tentacles. "Looks like a bad day to be a cop hehehe!" The police begin to fire, their average bullets useless against his liquid body. "My turn!" He uses his tentacles to make quick work of every average human that stands in the way. Eventually making his way to the mayors office and takes him hostage. Trapping him in a black spiky cocoon. "You'll make for excellent bait hehehe" Symbiote chuckles as he sits in the mayors office chair, waiting patiently.

"Bait? But I'm already here!" A prepubescent voice called as the door to the office was kicked open, and Luke walked in, his fists curled. "Alright Stevie Sludge, this time you aren't getting away!" He grinned, but that couldn't really be seen under the ski mask he wore. Quickly, he dove towards Symbiote, taking a swing.

Sgmbiotw took the swing to the face and fell backwards with the chair. He began to glow with a reddish tint and quickly lunged back up within a second to where his face was merely inches away from Luke's. "It's you that won't be getting away from me this time!" Symbiote quickly turned his arm into a blade and lunged it at Luke, aiming directly for his heart.

"WHOA!" Luke cried as he tried to dodge the blade, and it slashed acrossed his side, leaving a light gash as the pre-teen tumbled away, hitting a wall as he tried to regain himself. "This dude is serious..." He muttered as he narrowed his eyes at Symbiote. "So like, what are you exactly? How did you get these powers? I'm getting vibes that you're a mutated STD, or is that just my sex-ed lessons with a surprise twist?" He joked as he took a step back and grabbed a desk behind him, and flung it towards Symbiote.

Symbiote Leapt forward, cutting through the desk with his blade arm. "I'm the one that's going to destroy this city! And that includes you and every other hero in it!" Symbiote transforms his other arm into another blade and begins swinging wildly at the young hero.

Oh shi- Luke thought before quickly attempting to dodge the blows, his enhanced reflexes and speed giving him the upper hand, but he started to loose focus, and the slashes continued to get closer and deadlier.
Crying out in pain, he felt the blade gash acrossed his right shoulder, and realized this wasn't a fair fight. He'd unintelligently picked a fight with somebody far out of his league. In an act of desperation, he leaped back into the wall, and kicked off of it, attempting to deliver a marvel punch on the villain.

While Metal Arm was repairing his arm, he called Luke on the Crisis Crew caller. "Uh, are you busy?" he asked. Metal Arm was almost finished but he continued firing anyway.

Hal picked up a mirror from the cars. He preceded to use it to reflect back the lazers away from him. "G, I need angles." "Working on it!" He started to walk closer to Metal Arm.

Hal watched the car get slung at him. "Not very heroic for a hero to do to a villain, would you say? Throw a car?" He said to him, his robotic voice glitching with his words. "Step forward to here, and get ready to crouch." Hal kept moving forward to Metal Arm, and the car hit him. Hal crouched down, and the window went right over him, causing the car to pick him up as it flew back.

"Sometimes, you have to do what's wrong to do what's right!" said Metal Arm as he stomped the ground, making it shatter. He scooped up all the cracks and loaded them into his arm cannon, making him shoot concrete. And he made sure to fill it back because there was no hard feelings.

Hal grabbed up a metal pole from the ground. "G, the arm? Shut it down completely." "On it boss." Hal ran to the person, using the pole to hit away the concrete being shot at him. "Sharp Eye sees all." He called out, and slammed a piece of concrete back at the 'glass cannon' arm, hoping to break the 'glass canon.'