• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Conversion Crisis: A Pokemon RP (Discussion)

Should the Converted have human speech, Pokemon speech, or both?

• Human speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokespeech

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Full Name: Sam Hammock
Age (11 - 15): 15
Appearance: He stand at 5'6". He is very muscular and very toned. It seems that he has little to no fat on him. He has short bright blue hair. It is longer on top and shorter in back and sides. He has green eyes. They seem to have specs of gold in them. He tends to wear a purple v-neck, grey ripped skinny jeans, black combat boots, and a black leather jacket.
Personality: He loves to be active. He is very caring. He wants the best for pokemon and others he cares about. He is very sweet but has a bit of a temper when it comes to protecting others.
Pokemon (Maximum of 3): Togepi (Female. She is more of a pokemon he is raising then anything else. She will not be battling and is really not part of hid team at all.)
Other Info: He wants to be a pokemon breeder and spends most of his time with his boyfriend before he was turned into a pokemon.

@PlayfulFox47, If you want Snivy I don't mind changing it off of my team. I was not 100% sold on Phoenix's team anyway.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Putting up the thread now! Just a few things to say before we begin.
1) Let's start in... um... Santalune Forest.
2) Our first few posts will have the trainers as human. After everyone has posted once, I'll do a post from the perspective of the evil team leader activating the energy wave.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
@EmoKitty21
@EmoKitty21 Accepted as well.

My bios!

Full Name: Allison Silverstone (Prefers to be called Allie)
Age (11 - 15): 13
Converted Species: Gardevoir (because I can.. okay? and it fits her personality!)
Appearance (Human): She has long brown hair and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'4. As a human, she wears a blue t-shirt, a black skirt, white leggings, and black combat boots. She is of Caucasian decent.
Appearance (Converted): That of a normal Gardevoir.
Personality: (I think you all know this by now. Must I explain?)
Pokemon (Maximum of 3): Eevee (Partner Female, Nicknamed Eve), Absol (Female, Nicknamed Eclipse)
Other Info: Her Pokemon travel beside her. Eve, in particular, hates being in her Pokeball.

Full Name: Harper Ellis
Age (15+): 27
Ranking: Leader
Appearance: She has shoulder length dark blue hair and blue eyes, and stands at a height of 5'9. She wears the Leader uniform, being a knee-length black dress with multiple jeweled accents. She also wears black flats. She is of Caucasian decent.
Appearance (Undercover): Though she rarely goes on undercover missions, she will typically wear a black leather jacket over top a white tank-top, and blue jeans with white boots.
Personality: Cold and calculating, Harper is incredibly dedicated to the work of Team Imperia. Unlike some members of Team Imperia, she has little to no remorse and is willing to go to any length to achieve her goals. She is cruel and cunning, and can easily tell when anyone is lying to her.
Pokemon:
Mawile (Female)
Metagross (Genderless, uses male pronouns)
Luxray (Male)
Garchomp (Female)
Weavile (Female)
Zoroark (Female)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Alfred Powligen

Ranking: scientist

Appearance: Alfred is about 5'11", he have a short spiky black heir and deep blue eyes.
He always have his long white lab coat covering his shirt, he wears a black pants, black shoes and a pair of white gloves.
He also have a mustache and a pair of glasses.

Appearance (Undercover): most of the time Alfred doesn't change his appearance but when he does he only remove his glasses and the lab coat, theres a regular black shirt under the coat.

Personality: Alfred is mostly calm and intelligent but at some points he can litterly go insane and lose control, he is sometimes cocky and its very hard to impress him. He is a man with his words.

Pokemon: zoroark(male), rotom, porygon.

Other Info: beside helping his team Alfred's goal is to use the true power of pokemons.

I hope it's okay

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Hey @EeviumZ , I had a thought. What if the reason some of the trainers transform and some don't is because of a very rare gene that Team Imperia wants, and the only way to know who has the gene is to subject them to that energy wave and if they turn into a pokemon that's how they know they have it? Maybe they want the gene to create the ultimate pokemon human hybrid or something?