• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Conversion Crisis: A Pokemon RP (Discussion)

Should the Converted have human speech, Pokemon speech, or both?

• Human speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokespeech

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
So, me and you have agreed that pokehuman encounters and your book with team cyber are in one universe, if we were to say this was somewhere on the same planet, we could have the perfect gene given the power formula, given the enhancements, then we would have a powerful pokemon indeed

BTW I brought that up earlier, do we want this in the same universe, on different continents?

Yep. We would have all been pancakes. Though Sam could have done it. I did not even think about that right off the bat. Sorry. He is still a human.

@EeviumZ, What if Sam has a kind if gene that is not affected by the machine that the team used to turn everyone into pokemon. Maybe they could try and come after him too. Also you could have some of the goons use a kind of gun that shoots the same type of energy as the machine later on. They can turn innocent people into pokemon and just cause havoc.

Phoenix is having the breakdown. Sam is just wondering what the hell is going on. His boyfriend was just turned into a pokemon and he is just trying to calm his boyfriend who tends to be very excitable and angers easily.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eh, depends on how you look at it. Allie's just a bit too immature to really understand the situation fully, which is why she isn't completely freaking out. Otherwise, she'd probably have nuked the forest with Psychic or something already. (Anyone in Pokehuman Encounters will understand.)

I mean Rory. He is gonna be... well, I’ve already described his strategy. It will be hard for anyone to tell which feelings are real and which are acting, unless they can naturally sense feelings, like Allie has been doing.