• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

First thing. Potato don't worry, don't need you freaking out anymore
Second thing potato, I am more smoothed out.

Lyric is based off of one of my best friends who is actually about 6'5?(I wanna say that? She's really tall)

Eevee, I'll make my character soon.

I am the jelly.
My family's men are either (dad's side) tall or stocky and (mom's side) just tall.
I got tall and tall/stocky, and look like a rail.

I'm so bored....i wanna get back in outcasts but no....kia and Alya are having nothing to do and i might just say both girls have left their boyfriend because they think they are dead.

Runes are imprints on the person's body infused with magical energy. The runes use the person's spirit energy to use the abilities. The stronger a person's spirit, the more runes they can have.

name: Elona E.
Sex: female
appearance: very tall, dainty, dark dusty brown skin, long blonde hair that falls the her lower back, brown eyes, wears long white and gold robes.
Kingdom: hethera (though she no longer hold allegiance to it)
weapon of choice:
Is more of a pacifist(healing magic being a strong suit of hers) but is skilled in the use of halberds

Basically Avian sent David on a mission to take control of a road essentially blocking the enemies supply routes. They where overwhelmed and now David is injured.