• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

He was in observation last night. I'm at home with my little bro, while my mom goes to the hospital to be with him. His heart doctor is coming today, (Causehe had a triple heart bypass last March).
From what I know, he's fine.

Octia, ash, Alta, and David are headin east to try and find the prince. Not sure what everyone else is doing but the group is walking through a maybe haunted forest.

Prince Avian. The crowned prince of the Ragroth kingdom and next in line for the throne.
Also if anyone wants me to explain the backstory and certain events let me know.

I wanted to ask if Octia can have a brother that is a high ranking person on a theives guild or a very well known person in the underground(black market, mafia, etc.)

name: Rhys Vixtornus(Octia's last name too)
Sex: male
appearance: black hair, blue eyes, olive skin, wears well made clothes. Usually darker shades, very muscular and has a presence that demands respect, covered in scars
Kingdom: Ragroth
weapon of choice: he's really a jack of all trades because of his profession but favors his sword and knife combo.

Alright. Wasn't sure if that multiple character thing was limited to two people or not.

Name: Falaern Crius
Age: Around 20 (23, bot no one knows except James Storm)
Appearance: Always wears a headband that covers her ears, forehead and back of head. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a brown vest with a white shirt and brown pants. She had brown shoes as well.
Kingdom: Great Forest (Blackquill)
Weapon of Choice: Spear and throwing knives

Alright I'm going to be introducing a few characters soon. But since I have to go to work in a little bit I'll write their bios when I get back.

I own three long bows. Isn't your character in the air with Griffins? You can hear the release of an arrow but bows are relatively silent. Also who's now did you hear?

First of all, Falaern has better hearing than normal.
Second, the griffins can fly relatively silently.
Third, you can hear the string of a bow being drawn back.
Lastly, she heard your bow.

My character didn't draw her bow strong back, cat did that.
I'll start barking at it because of the better hearing then normal but if your character didn't have that then I would continue the problem because i just tested the if you can hear a bow theory with my housemate down a hallway and we both could not hear the sound of it being drawn back.

Last edited:
Depends on how things play out. If Falaern perceives the Royal Bastard and his allies as a threat, then probably. But if they learn who he is, then they'll back down.