• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

Octia is a very light sleeper and can see the golem where the vines connected to the ground. Plus it should be common sense to keep moving in a fight

Me and Eveechu actually talked about this earlier today.
Other than the Runes. Magic is mostly found in tomes. There are 3 types of magic via tomes. Light ( heal, protecting etc) Dark ( resurrection via necromancy, draining another's life to keep you're self young, etc) And Elemental those that involve the planet

It's named after the title of the book.
Knight's Fall is referenced to the last battle of the Serine rebellion.

essentially it went like this
about ten years prior to the events of the Hethian occupation (the present). Lord Serine saw thought that king Val was to soft so he tried to start a coup. He invited Val to his home and killed him. Prince Avian seventeen at the time. He wanted to prove himself a leader since he was second in line for the throne. So he joined the Ragartian army.
The rebellion only lasted two weeks. In that time Avian went from being extremely arrogant to being war hardened seeing more death than he ever would of wanted to see.
Now Lord Serine was arrogant. he thought that King Davon wouldn't be able to do anything since the man was only known for booze and whores. So he let his defenses go down around his house. One night Avian and seven of the best knights were able to infiltrate Serine's fortress and killed him. They didn't stop though they killed everyone in the fortress. Lord Serine's wife, their children both the adult and younglings. both their male and female servants. even their dogs.
After words the seven knights and Avian became disgusted with themselves for what they did. The Knight knew the fell from grace and turned away from their service to the king. Avian started to openly disobey his farther knowing that the bastard did nothing while hundreds of his citizens died.
The event still haunts Avian Dreams

Fast forward to a few months prior to the RP
The Hethians invaded and the King decided that he didn't need any protection thinking that he was safe behind his wall because of a prophecy he heard. He thought that only someone with his blood will be able to kill him.
The Bastard of the Sand and seven of his soldiers went into the king's castle and slaughter everyone there. The king and Xavier exchange blows until The bastard rammed his sword through Devon's stomach saying "Farther" while he did it.

Would it be possible for and arrow that (with magic help) splits into like a hail of thorns type deal from D&d?
I have a description of it and I want the thorn arrow I spoke about earlier to do it.

So folks, I'm hoping that the RPers will be able to create characters that take seats on the Council alongside Ezequiel and Robb. The council has five seats left, people!

The other idea I had for the thorn siege arrow was that it was pretty much an explosive arrow that had a large radius, gun powder in the tip and on the "thorns"( that make it hard to pull out) so that when it's set on fire the fuses are lit.

I have also come up with a cool flaw for that and description for when she first uses it.

Flaw: she can't use shot arrows for a short while after as once she releases it a small but bleeding cut appears on her hand that she pulls back with but heals after about 5 minutes