• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

So the mind-link between Resmin and Avian can only be broken if the former wants it to, and no one but them can hear it. Mossbride and Erin do not and WILL NOT know that it exists and/or be able to tap into it.

Hold up. The ENTIRE point of Shadow is that he's a separate, ambiguous figure NOT associated with the Blackquill. Xavier should NOT be able to identify Shadow as a member of the Blackquill. From the dialogue, he's never met Shadow. The only way he could possibly recognise him is see him fighting with knives and crossbows, but he's fighting with swords and bows. Xavier should not be able to pin anything on Shadow outside of what he's been showing. Shadow is a mercenary who owes his life to King Harry, and so serves him faithfully. That's who he is. Not a member of the Blackquill.

He wouldn't be able to tell. Shadow gives NO hints or indications of who he really is. Oh, did you forget the mask he wears? It's also magically stuck to his costume, so no one's taking it off unless he wants it off. Shadow's a completely different person from James Storm. That's the point.

Name: Draco
Sex: Male
Appearance: Draco wear's a Black cloak two disguise himself and to hide in the Darkness. When he is not wearing his cloak Draco wears a black suit of armor with a bow holder and a holder for his arrow. Draco has yellow eye's and black hair that match's his armor.
Kingdom: Ragroth
Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Avain is forced to marry my villian character. Octia had been kidnapped and her arm cut off. She was tortured by my said villain lady(later let go because of Avain and stuck a knife between my villians ribs before running) the Royal throne is being held by harry(avian's brother that is being used by the heathian Princess as a puppet. She is his wife) the forest is being attacked on both sides and I don't know what else.