• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

name: Kria Lunxia
Sex: Female
appearance:
Blonde Hair with red highlights , Blue eyes. Dark green skirt and brown boots that go up to her knees. Black button-up shirt with a small green jacket over it. Her bow is dark brown with small pieces of armor on it. She wears light armor pieces on her arms and legs but none on her chest and waist so she can be fast
Kingdom: Great forest
weapon of choice: Bow and arrow
@Jagson

D

Deleted member 227971

Umm Can i jump in?

name; Kaylei Coleiri
Sex: Female
appearance:
tumblr_nv94na4wTA1tj6qzbo1_500.jpg

Kingdom: Great Forest
weapon of choice: Bow and Arrow.

There is that and the fact that Avian obviously loves her. power over the family and royalty. doubt they're go for a nameless black quill operative.
maybe have them trade David.

But Falaern could be a valuable asset. Not for her connections, per say, but her. She's one of, if not the best marksman in the Kingdoms, and she's a commander. She's a deadly fighter, and she has the rare rune magic. David would also be a good trade, though, but that's playing too great a card.

A brother you met not three days ago. real bond right there.
Plus I plan on killing him off anyways might as well do it for a purpose.

Yes he has a plan to peacefully negotiate with them. My idea is that David sent him a letter and Avian was able to get there by one of Black quils Griffons. He isn't one to sit back and do nothing.