• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Chronicles of Necros

Falaern has also been captured by Shadow (secretly James Storm) and brought to the Hethian Capitol, which no one knows but the two of them. Ezequiel and Resmin are both near Knight Fall, planning the final attack. Lady Erin, Harry's bitch of a wife and the queen, is soon launching an attack on the Great Forest. Commander Dulvac's job is to lead the counterattack.
And Ry? The RP's been going strong - you've just been gone.

Jag, the army is completely hidden by magic spells! Completely invisible! This "Sinclair" wouldn't have been able to see them! And even if he could, the mages' shield magic would have protected their men. The Blackquill haven't even begun their assault!

All members of the Blackquill are loyal, and the runes of the Blackquill wouldn't be detected. You think they don't have contingencies? Falaern already informed them of all of Knight Fall's defenses.

Oh, and Avian's kinda being a dick right now. "Oh, this plan that this humongous army has been formulating for weeks? Screw that, I'll just forget about why the plan exists in the first place and take a small squad inside against the largest mass of Hethians ever." The plan was formulated EXCLUSIVELY for the purpose of getting Avian inside safely, ALONGSIDE Shadow, the prince, Falaern and Resmin.

He doesn't trust black quill something about them rubs him the wrong way. Plus with well trained men an attack in the against a strong hold is possible.

Also who said it was one of Black Quill's men that tipped them off. and once again anti spell mage's cancel out any magic based things including runes.

They wouldn't know to USE IT, though. The Blackquill have counter-spells, and would have magically verified that each member of the army was loyal. Ezequiel overlooks nothing, especially when it concerns a battle as important as this.
TL;DR, Ezequiel's army is loyal and undetectable until they wish to be noticed. And there's no way that the Hethians could have detected them.

So the final battle will be against the queen, right? I think we should make it so that the only warriors who fight her are Shadow, Falaern, Avian and Harry. The others that Avian brought with him should be disposed of by the queen somehow.

My idea for the final battle was going to be between Avian and Xavier. While the queen is cunning and manipulative she isn't much of a fighter.

I would think she'd have powerful magic and such, and Ezequiel is already fighting Xavier. I feel like the queen would have powerful magic, and Falaern and Harry deserve to be part of this final battle. If Ezequiel goes down, then I think James Storm should take down Xavier, as a callback to earlier in the RP when Xavier insulted his honor. Meanwhile Avian, Falaern and Harry would take down the queen.

...wait, the main canon? You mean your book? I feel that her dying would bring a more resolute end to this RP, though, and could provide character motivations for villains in the sequel RP.
Actually, about the book you're writing. Can I buy it once it's finished? And is the Blackquill in it?

No blackquil will not be in it. Also there is no motivation between the villians of both this and the sequel. The Tagryns though have spys through out Necros only care about the dealings of the kingdoms not the personal affairs of their people.

I'm talking about other villains that could appear from within the people - we've already mentioned the threat of terrorists and such. For example, a relative of the queen could blame Avian, Falaern and Harry for her death. Still, I think the queen should die by the hand of Resmin.

He fell for her. Sure she literally tortured him both mind and body while he was a prisoner but their time the past... month or so led him to actually fall in love with her.

Xavier had nothing to say so he simply nodded at Ezequiel.

as for David.
David blinked as he looked at the bleeding man. He then looked at the man who attacked. He ran towards him . " Come at me you bastard." He said.
that's pretty self explanatory

Hey Jagson, do you think we might be able to have the queen's spirit come back to try and kill the party because of a magical spell? I would like Resmin to put her soul down for good in a special way.

Alright. Would you like one of your character's to be her host. I don't think Avian should be possessed if anything he'll help put it down.