• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Monn rode on Fauna, he changed back into his normal clothes. They walked for awhile until he saw a woman on a griffin in the sky. "Hey isn't that someone in the blackquill?" He said to himself. "I should go talk too her." he got off Fauna and grabbed onto the blanket on her back. "Time to let loose a little again Fauna." He said pulling of the blanket. A pair of wing sprouted from the mule's back. "Alright now fly toward that woman." Monn said as he got on. Fauna took off toward Falaern.

Falaern was searching through the sky, using all her senses to try and find the Hethians. She heard something, and saw a man on a pegasus flying towards him. "Monn? What are you doing with a pegasus?"

"Well asshole. You aren't allowed to be near her again. My line of work means that I don't have to be loyal to a crown. Infact I make money either way. But stay away from Octia though with the words you were using I doubt she'll allow you to court her anyway. Good bye," Rhys whistled and did a twirl motion with his finger. Another door opened up beside him and he walked through, almost immediately the door closed behind him.

Fauna flew beside the griffin. "This is Fauna, she's not exactly a Pegasus since she's a mule crossbreed." He pat her on the head. "I found her a year ago when I first became prince Avian's body guard, the only other person that know her secret is Avian, you're the first person that I showed Fauna's true form." He looked at Falaern. "So what are you doing right now?" He asked.

Avian shook his head as he made his way out of the tunnel. Storm fallowed him. "Storm I want you to go back to the great forest. I need to check on something then i'll speak to black Quill.
"Yes sir." Storm said before he left.
Avian checked where he was and went into another tunnel. He walked around until he finally ended up right outside of the Ragrothian castle. He took a path only him and his brothers knew. He stopped and whistled. he heard a similar whistle. He looked and Harry walked up towards him. Both hugged "It's been too long Avian." Harry said.

"Follow me," a man said, arising from the council showing Dulvac his plac to ea and sleep, along with for Burst.

Meanwhile Xavier listened the intresting conversation, and followed from the shadows when he saw Rhys leave and Avain split up with Storm in an attempt to find Harry. As the two gave each other a hug, after Avian found Harry. "Wow, I can practically taste the drama. Now I'm sure you all understand that splitting up is not the best circumstances at the moment," he said emerging from the shadows. "Mistakes were definitely made here. But congrats on finding Harry. That defiantly is a plus. Oh but where are my manners. My name is Xavier Watts. One of the top scouts of Blackquil and commonly refers to as the guy creeping in the shadows. To me that name is slightly offensive, but whatever."

David looked at Alta. He shook his head as she jus appeared to have drifted off. "Guess I'm doing this by myself." He said as he stood up. He picked up his blade and headed to the Hethian slaver camp that was deeper inside of the forest. " You can do this." He said to himself.

"Checking to see where those damn Hethians went." Falaern said. "I can't seem to- hold on." Falaern put her hand to he head, as she was receiving a telepathic message.
Hethians are dead. Storm said. The prince commanded me to leave his side, but I don't like the thought of him being unprotected. So I've been following, but from a distance. Looks like he found one of his brothers. And... wait. Why's he here?
"Why's who there?"
Shadow McSneaky. AKA Xavier Watts.
"Huh. That IS strange. Where are you?"
By the old castle, but we can handle it if there's trouble. Can you try to find David?
"Sure."
Falaern broke the telepathic link. "Any idea where David is, Monn?"

Avian sighed when he saw the other man. " How about you black quils leave me alone." He said. " I don't need you're protection not to mention I have my own way of beating these guys." He said.
Harry nodded and handed Avian a piece of paper before heading back to the castle. "Good luck." He said.
Avian nodded then left making sure to change is tracks every so often so black quill couldn't find him. He eventually made it back to his war tent and spoke to his men.
They all nodded as they started their battle plans. " Let's do this." He said.

Monn turned towards Falaern. "The last time I saw her was in the forest, he was walking toward a Hetian slave camp." He put one of his hand on his chin. "My anticipation tells me he's going to do something stupid." He said.

Xavier shook his head outside the tent. "It's like he doesn't know I can travel in his Shadow," He mumbled giving a shrug. Then he morphed again, into his shadow form and traveled back to Storm. He appeared from practically nowhere. "Okay, Storm, the deed is done. I've done what I was assigned, but I'm a little light headed. Care to help me get back to somewhere I can recover," He said giving a grin, with his legs wobbly.

Rhys was curious. His sister had yet to meet him at the meeting place and he was growing concerned. The underground lord was just about to step out of the door when a man bumped into him. The man was frantic looking and ushered Rhys back inside where he laid out a large piece of ragged grey fabric. Rhys didn't see the need to look inside u til the man started to cry, breaking down onto his knees and seemingly loosing his mind. As he peeled back the fabric his anger flared as the swordsman started roaring comands at his underlings, determined to rp apart who ever had sent the package.

"And what WAS your job, again?" Storm said, walking towards the tent. "Are you here to help with my mission or something?" Storm walked into the tent discreetly. "If you don't mind me asking, just what IS 'this' exactly? Some sort of suicide mission? Because I believe we still have an appointment."

"Crap." Falaern said. "I know which one you're talking about. I've gotta go!" The lieutenant got her horse to go faster, zooming towards the camp.

"Well basically so make sure you didn't fuck anything up. Also, you were being tracked by Hethian scouts. So I trailed them, killed em, and now I'm here." He gave a cough and fell on his rump.

Avian walked around his tent. He should prepare for his trip to the great forest taking the fact of how presistant Black quills men are. he yawned. " Jarris." He said to the man standing guard. " Make sure no one who isn't wearing ragorthan armor enteres this tent." He said before he laid. down.

David walked towards the tent. " Sorry mate." He heard. He looked around until his eyes started to glow. " But I think I'm better suited for this." The spirit said as it took control of David's body. He walked up to the camps perimeter.
" Guess we got ourselves some new blood." A hethian said right before David plunged his blade into the man.
" And a dead one." David said. " Alright you fucks you can either leave now or I'll make sure each one of you fertilizes this forest." He said.

Rhys sat back in another bar that he owned. He was drinking and trying drown his anger but the alcohol only seemed to increase it. He had sent out his eyes and ears but they still could not find the people that had sent the mousy man and package. He leaned back in his chair and looked over a coin before slamming it down and narrowing his eyes, "get me a new punching bag".

Avian couldn't sleep. He felt that something was wrong. He got up and changed into some pesant clothes and dyed his hair. He slid out the back of his tent and went into town. He reached the local tavern and walked in. He walked to the bar and ordered a drink. " Now I recon i'll have a honeymead." He said putting on his Riveraian accent. He took a sip and turned his head. He mentally cursed when he was Rhys. He shook his head and looked forward.

Rhys ordered another drink and growled. He hunched over the glass as three of his thugs dragged in a struggling man. He was placed infornt of the steaming man and Rhys perked up, offering to play a card game.

Avian raised an eyebrow as he watched the man be dragged in. He looked at the helpless man and wondered what he did to piss off Rhys. " Another one mam." He said keeping his accent. He thumbed a dagger just incase the man did anything.

Rhys and the man started to play the card game and Rhys continued to drink though he drink show the signs of heavy into consideration. The underground lord smirked as the man loss and he twirled a dagger in his hand before stabbing it into his captive's hand.

Avian let out a breath as he drew his dagger he lept from his seat and stabbed the first thug's side and then jammed it into the other thug's throat. He grabbed the man. He ripped off a bit of his tunic and wrapped it around the injured man's hand. " Get out lad." He said still using the accent.

The man scrambled from the place and the last thug helped his non dead friend. Rhys looked unamused and down another drink. He leaned back in his chair and frowned, "he was my source of entertainment you know".

"Ah ah ah, this is my establishment and we are surrounded by people that like me more then you," Rhys chuckled and grinned as he rubbed his head. Another drink was given to him and he took a swig, "I don't need you right now my friend. I got a problem I'm trying to fix".

" Which is what." Avian said as he sat beside the man. He looked around and noticed that Octia wasn't there. "What happened to her." He said dropping his accent.

Rhys waved another man over and the package he raced was placed delicately onto the bar. He chuckled darkly and took another drink, "I don't know but I play to find out".

He opened the box and immediately put his hand over his mouth. " What fuckers did this." He said. His voice turned a little dark. He looked over at Rhys. " I might not like you but I care about you're sister. Instead of wasting you're time here let's find her before the bastards cut anymore of her limbs off." He said.

"That's just it. No one saw nothing. No one saw Octia even leave the tunnels so they must of had either magic or another way out. I own those tunnels, there isn't anyway out of there that are in the area," he growled and closed the box. He waved his hand and it was taken away into a back room, "I'm looking as we speak".

Avian sat down and looked at him. " Who have you pissed off recently?" He asked. As he orded an ale. " We figure out who has that way and be able to find her rescue her, and kill these bastards."

"Surprisingly no one. Infact I've been keeping clean and trying to stay nice. Octia and I were stabilizing trade routes since the invasion and some lower wars you were probably to high to see. Everyone has been happy until that thing at the ball," he growled and took another drink. He pushed the empty glass away and didn't take another, "this is probably because of you. So stay away from this problem".

"Too fuckin bad." Avian said. " You don't mess with someone I care about and get away with it." He said as he finished his ale. " All I did was save people. She screamed like that because told her to make a scene. As for those "lower wars." you speak off me and the old king were informed about it. Just that arrogant selfish bastard decided not to intervene. Hell if it wasn't for me disobeying him and trying to help out the great forrest we probably wouldn't be having this discussion at the moment." He said. " Now tell me who the last war was fought between They probably had a score to set." He said.

"No one won that war. And it was settled by marriage. No hard feelings, nothing. I already looked into that," Rhys growled before pushing off and wobbling toward the back of the building. He nodded to the bar maid and slammed the door shut, to tired and to drunk to cry anymore.

Avian finished his drink and went into the tunnels. He went at a decent pace to where they entered the tunnel the first. He walked up to where she might of been taken and looked around. He let out a breath and laid against one of the walls. He was too tired to do anything else. He slowly slumped to the floor as his eyes shut.

David blinked as he looked around him. every Hethian solider was either dead or dying. He looked at his blade it was coated in blood. " How did I do all of this?" He thought. He quickly walked into a tent and freed the slaves. " You all are free to go." He said.

Rhys flopped onto his bed and almost immediately passed out. His friends moved into put him into a better postion. The man drunken dreams chaotic and troubled.

Elona left the meeting chambers and went to her medical wing to help those injured and hurt by the war. She calmed cryin children and cheered up worried mothers as she made her rounds.

Harry walked threw the court yard of the Castle. He smiled as he remembered the memories before the war. When he was with his family. How both him and Avian tried to teach Thomas how to sword fight. He laughed a little bit as he remembered how terrible Thomas was at connecting the blades, He thought back further to the time before the rebellion. When Avian didn't lose his love for everything. When he thought his grand farther would never die. He smiled a little bit as he walked and picked up a practice sword that was laying on the ground he took his tunic off showing the diagonal scar the Sand Bastard gave him. he swung the practice sword. While he might be stuck playing as a peace keeper He knew will do everything in his power to make sure that the lion roared again.

Octia felt the searing pain in her left arm. Her eyes refused to open or she had somehow became blind. The odd feeling of loss hit her when she only felt through one hand. When she reached at her left hand to find it wasn't there she was confused then angry then scared. When light blinded her she was grabbed and dragged, pain putting her back into sleep.

Avian woke up and looked around the tunnel. He looked around and knocked on each inch of it. She had to have been kidnapped some how. He took some water he had and washed his hair getting rid of the hair dye. Maybe if he acted like bait someone might take him.

Falaern arrived at the camp... and found almost everyone dead. The only ones alive were the slaves and the prince.
"...holy crap. You might actually be a good fighter." she said, arriving.
Falaern! You there?!
"Storm? What is it?"
The prince and his friend have been kidnapped! I knew I should have stayed with him...
"WHAT?! Do you know where they are?"
...I have a faint idea.

As he said this, Storm used a rune to increase his power and kick in a portion of the tunnel. Falling through, he used his sensory rune. Picking up the spirit of the prince, he dashed towards there... but came across a wall.
"You've got to be kidding me... it's a fucking maze?!" Storm blasted through the wall and kept running.

Monn dropped down from the sky. "Wow, such carnage." He saw Falaern talking and his anticipation gave him a mental image of what she was hearing. He rushed over. "The prince was kidnapped? You have to take me to where that happened. The prince is my responsibility." He said.