• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

She did, pulling back and slapping him. She did it quite hard and screamed at him. Her brother leaping o his feet and roaring in anger. People started fleeing from the man's anger and Octia pulled avian away and further into the bar, openings up one of the hidden doors and pushing him through. Rhys followed his sister, blades in hand and ready to strangle the man that had just kissed her.

Avian took a few steps back and looked at Rhys. " I know you care about you're family mate." He said. " but I probably just saved a decent amount of civilians. With my stunt." he said as he slowly moved into the tunnel. He looked at the man. He slowly moved his right hand to his left side and grimaced as he forgot his sword was in the carriage.

Good. Storm said. Running after them, he exited the building through the same hidden door. He couldn't let them go. However, his cloak snagged, tearing off his body. His bare arms, with three runes on each, were exposed. Storm grabbed his cloak... but it took long enough that the Hethians entered. One of them, their leader, was a big burly man with a scar over his left eye.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" the man said. Seeing Storm and the hidden door, he roared. "STORM! YOU BLACKQUILL SCUM!" Picking up a nearby chair, he tossed it towards the fighter. Storm dodged the chair, but it shattered upon impact and a few pieces flew down the hallway.
"GO!" Storm said, pushing along the apparent owner of the establishment and the prince.

Rhys pushed a short sword into avian's arms then pulled him deeper into the tunnel by his shirt, "touch her like that again and I'll snap you fucking neck and watch you choke on your own blood before getting you stuffed"!

"Enough Rhys," Octia snapped and growled at her brother as she tore a bow from a mantle.

"Understood." Avian said He then looked at Rhys. "Then you will be hungged and all of you're most likely bastards will be executed. For killing the next king." Avian said before walking foreword. " So where does this tunnel lead?" He asked.

"You aren't the king yet and kings have had assassins that haven't been caught before," Rhys snarled until Octia slapped both of them over the head. The ranger moving ahead of them and further downward. She faced one of the walls and pressed a hidden button in what was a timed combination and a door opened. The siblings entered and waited for the prince and whoever, "underground river".

Shards of rock flew toward the leader. A man with his back turned holding a staff stood there. "I must protect my prince, but dealing with you scums take priority in my prince's safety than that other guy." He said spinning his staff and readying himself for combat.

He walked towards them and went in. He looked at the river and whistled. "So which way?" he asked He then looked at Octia. "Sorry for planting one on you." he said.

"Just give a girl some warning next time. We are heading back to your camp," Octia pointed toward the boat there and stepped in after closing the door. Rhys glared at the prince darkly and kept his stance rigid.

Avian shot back the same glare at Rhys. " Well I felt that something bad was going to happen so I had to make a distraction." He said. " If I was going to kiss you it would've been under different circumstances."

Storm was right behind them. It seemed that the man had stopped following them. For some reason.

The man took a large warhammer from his back, and destroyed the shards with a single swing. He then swung the hammer down, causing a large impact. It sent a shockwave forwards, but left him open to attack.

Falaern finished disposing of the last of the Hethians chasing her. "Storm. Where are you?"
Cruising through some hidden tunnels with the prince, the ranger and her idiot brother. I only saw one of the Hethians, though. Know where the others are?
"Not yet, but I'll see."
Falaern said, hopping aboard Soren. Upon a command, the griffin took flight.

Monn stomped the ground to create a reverse shockwave that clashed with the other shockwave dissipating both. Monn then quickly charged forward and did a spin attack with his staff aiming to hit the man's neck

The man saw the attack coming, but barely raised his hammer in time to block it. The spear flung away. The man, smiling, swung the hammer around again, trying to hit Monn.

Monn used the momentum of his staff to limbo dodge the Warhammer. He then stomped the ground to created a small shockwave to knock the man off balance and swung his staff with both hands again aiming for the head.

The man was sent into the air from the combined momentum of his hammer and the shockwave. He was sent out of the way of the staff strike, but crashed into the wall. Getting up, he saw his hammer below. He dashed towards Monn.

"Like what? In what scenario is kissing my sister a good one for you," Rhys growled darkly until almost falling out of the boat when Octia slapped the back of his head. The woman giving them both a look of scolding.

"Like a group of Hethians showing up." He said as he reached his hand out for the man. " Like not wanting any civilians to die." He said. He then looked at Octia. " Once again I am truly sorry mam."

"...so why am I here, again?" Storm said, watching the events unfold. "As far as I was aware, I wasn't part of the family."

The man drew the staff from the ground and jabbed forwards, smashing the rock into four equal pieces that flew past him. The man threw the spear at Monn like a javelin, then ran over to his warhammer and lifted it out of the ground.

"Just shut up," Octia sighed as her brother fumed again. She put her hands up in sudden for but took their weapons away to the front of the boat.

"So you kissed her to use her! What game are you playing! My sister isn't just some commotion starter," Rhys screeched in anger and went to strangle the prince only to cough and claw at the collar of hjs shirt. His head turning to look at Octia, "you collared me"!

"To make sure you don't kill a prince and get our family destroyed"!

Monn raised a rock wall that knocked the staff upward, he wall jumped past the man while grabbing his staff. When he landed, he swung his staff toward the man and the four pieces rock changed trajectory toward the man.

"All things aside, I believe the prince and I have business." Storm said, standing up. "And when are we getting out of this tunnel, anyways?"

The man, grasping his warhammer, swung in a circle. This motion smashed the rocks again, turning them into a bunch of tiny fragments. Putting his hammer down, the warrior flung a table and six chairs at Monn all at the same time.

Monn jumped on the tables and chair until he was right above the man and clenched his fist with made the fragment of the rock fly up for a second to blur the man's vision as he swung his staff for a downward strike at the man's head.

" It wasn't like I didn't want to." He said. " But it had to be done. Unless you want to be at the end of Hethian blade." He said. He let out a breath. " hey Octia can you turn around and put you're hands on you're ears I want to say a few things to you're brother in private. If that's alright with you sir." He said.

"Fine, then. Pretend I don't exist. Again." Storm said, feeling very inadequate. He sat down and took out Tears, one of his daggers. He twirled it around in his hand.

The man was clonked hard on the head, and he reeled back. The wild impact made him instinctively swing the hammer up into Monn's chest. Backing into the wall, the man dropped the hammer for one second, holding his head.

"No and both of you cans guy up, we are almost to the end of our trip," she grumbled and kept her face forward. She then looked back at them, "both of you can get along until we seperate".

Rhys shut up but glared at the prince, eyes narrowed into the most hateful look he had given anyone.

He looked at Rhys. "You can hate me all you want." He said. " I did what was right for the people not some thief's honor. And I would make the same move again in a heart beat." He said before looking away."

Avian turned around and saw Storm. " Wait when did you get here?" He said. before looking back at the others. He continued to stare at Rhys.

"...you're kidding me, right?" he said, kind of annoyed. "I've been here since your little stunt at the party. Sitting here. Walking with you. And I thought Falaern was unobservant."

"Both of you," Octia slapped both of them before looking at storm. She sighed and steered the boat to the dock and in hooked her brother. She picked up her weapons and his and the two siblings started away from the prince and his protector.

Storm sighed before steeping off. "Now we need to talk. Important business. First of all, the topic of-"

Storm was cut off by the Hethian soldier pointing a bow at his head.
"Well, well! Lookie here! The general WASN'T seeing things! A member of the Blackquill! And is that the crown prince? It's our lucky day, boys!"
"Oh. So this is where you went." Storm said, remembering that there were seven Hethians that had been unaccounted for. And look. Seven Hethians. "But you really shouldn't have done that." The assassin kicked the bow of the Hethian out of his hand, and stabbed him with the dagger he was still holding. Storm drew a crossbow with his left hand, and shot a bolt right into another soldier's heart. "TIME TO FIGHT, PEOPLE!"

Avian picked up a sword. He attacked the first solider he saw. both of their blades clashed together. Avian moved right while the solider swung downwards. Avian stuck his blade into one of them. and took it out. The second one Avian engaged was more experienced and pushed Avian backwards. Avian continued to block the man's onslaught of strikes. the sound resonated through the tunnel. He locked blades with the solider before using his strength and pushing the man back before being able to give the man a killing blow.

octia disappeared down a turn as her brother stood by it waiting. The man crossing his arms as he waited for the crowned prince. Rhys walked forward after doing one last check on his sister, "what were you going to say".

Noticing that Octia and her brother had somehow gotten ahead of them without noticing the Hethian soldiers, he tensed. "Looks like your pal abandoned us. We're going to have to fight them off by ourselves." As he said this, he shot two crossbow bolts into two foreheads. "Which shouldn't be too hard. You want the last one?"

Avian shoved the blade threw one of the Hethians. " And that's all." He said as he took the blade out. " Nice shot." He said to storm. He started to walk and saw Rhys waiting there. "What do you want?" He asked.

Monn was knocked back and landed on the ground, he got up and use his staff as he support. He held his chest and coughed out a little bit of blood. "Nice reflexes, I really must be going, My prince is waiting." He said as his staff started getting covered with stone. "I need to finish this now." He said disappearing and hitting the man in the chest with the side of his staff knocking him through a wall. He then walked out of the bar and whistle for Fauna. He then mounted Fauna and rode off quickly, holding his chest.

The man hit the ground outside hard. He slowly got up. The men around the street were astonished. The man roared at them, and they scattered. He got up and used his hammer to steady himself. He headed out, going to report to his master.

"Thanks." Storm said, reloading his crossbows and sheathing his weapons. "Gotta have good accuracy and quick-draw skills to be a good assassin." He then turned to see Rhys. "Thanks for all the help back there, by the way."

"You could handle it," Rhys scoffed and tightined the grip on the hilt of his sword. The man then looked back and forth between the two before stopping ok the prince, "what were you going to say earlier when my sister was around"?

Octia stormed through the tunnels and was confused when she saw a very rich couple walking through them. They were fairly attractive and they stopped to greet the fleeing woman.

" The truth is I do care about you're sister." He said. "Part of the reason why I came here was because I thought she was in trouble. So I offered her my help which she refused, but I tagged along anyways. It wasn't until I was dancing with her that everything came into focus. I think I'm in love with you're sister." He said. " I would of kissed her later if she would of allowed it. but I felt like something bad was happening and I needed the people to get out. So I told her to slap me and make a scene."