• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*Sean sucks on his right hand a lot more than usual while his babysitter picks him up and offers him a bottle of apple juice after reading his body language*

@ThatJustin’sASpy! is banned for not realizing that the Freedom of Speech is NOT absolute. (I.e. You cannot yell fire in a theatre and yell bomb in an airport.)

@ThatJustin’sASpy! is banned because my little Fakemon can disprove your statement.

*Aneaino gets a bit fed up, as he loads a truth bullet, and shoots one that is related to the subject*

No, that’s completely wrong! I’ll freeze that contradiction!

“Congress shall make no law... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press.”

Although the First Amendment says Congress, the Supreme Court has held that speakers are protected against all government agencies and officials: federal, state, and local, and legislative, executive, or judicial. The First Amendment does not protect speakers, however, against private individuals or organizations, such as private employers, private colleges, or private landowners. The First Amendment restrains only the government.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
*Tamahshī No Sanzōku comes out in front of Justin and repels the bullet. “Nice try, pardner. But you oughta be quicker next time.”*

@Kiraru is banned for attempting to steal the truth.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
*Tamashī uses Marukaja to boost his and Justin’s defense, and fires back with Sure Shot*

@Kiraru banned because I don’t know what reference I stole

(No I’m serious. Please tell me!)

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
@Kiraru is banned for countering a move

*Justin and Tamashī unleash their ultimate attack, Bulletfire Hell, while Justin pulls out a Thompson, and Tamashī a lever action, and begin rapid firing bullets everywhere*

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
@Kiraru is banned because you have three exclamation points, which is not considered correct in writing.

*Justin and Tamashī don’t back down because they both have bullet repel*

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@ThatJustin'sASpy!
You're banned for being right!

*Some random guy walks in an trips over, spaghetti and spaghettios spill out of his pockets, they don't stop coming, soon he dies because of my odd feelings about him*