• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*Aneaino wakes up from his rather lengthy nap as he gets out of the freezer and fires a truth bullet to refute the last person’s statement*

@TheChildOfTheLettuceField is banned because they did not state a reason as to why they banned the previous person above them.

It is also evident by the fact that there were a series of following posts that were
nothing more than just skips.

I am beyond a hundred percent sure that there is no rebuttal that can stop a cute little dragon like me.

*Aneaino gets a bit angry and uses Glacial Storm while his trainer comes over and sighs before trying to offer him a cold bottle of milk just as he likes it*

@SoulDemon is banned for implying that my trainer has no sort of responsibility and that my body has an unhealthy amount of sodium chloride.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
@Kiraru is banned for denying the truth that his trainer is irresponsible as he was unable to keep his eye on his own Pokemon and denying his sodium chloride amounts.

Last edited:
*Aneaino sees his trainer trying to give him his medicine shot as he immediately performs a backflip and runs away crying while his trainer sighs*

@SoulDemon is banned for using the wrong set of words. (Keep is eye does not make sense to be honest.)

(Ironic since I’m using my phone right now.)

*??? comes over while playing some chiptune music on the Decagon-shaped speaker on his head while appearing to want to do a battle of some sort*

Tachi Tachi! Chigon gogogo!
[Translator needed for speech.]

@SoulDemon is banned for using a word related to the terms of hardship.

*??? comes over and uses Hydrion Fracture, as he injects a strange liquid from his tail into the ground and causes some geysers of water mixed with oil to violently eurpt with a circular pattern of 6/8/10/14/20*

@PrincessPika is banned for having a fragment.