• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

I like that explanation! Let's go with that! I named him sun in Spanish. Funny enough originally I just simply took the first three letters of his name and rearranged them. Whenever I name pokémon I usually like to take their pokémon names and rearrange the letters to something that sounds cool... Mewtwo would be Tewm or something else like that...

@Firox banned for having a cool monotype team.

(Those are my favorite type of teams. Partially because I like themes and partially because gym leaders are supa cool.)

@Firox is banned for having a summed number that contains a very unlucky number in one of its digits when all of the digits from their post number are individually added up.

*A Pastudo could be seen placing a plastic spoon in his mouth, and using it like a pacifier when no one is looking.*

@ManyAchievables is banned for having a profile picture that reminds many baby Pokémon of bad luck, or some other evil incantation that would bring forth over many nightmares to come.

*A baby narwhal sneaks in the channel, and holds up a spell card that reads: Mariana's Malice: "Otherworldly Currents & Reflections of the Distant Past".*

@Firox is banned for having a trainer card in their signature.

*A baby shark nibbles on a piece of raw steak, and holds up a spell card that reads: Fishy Arts "300 Simple Eternally Ever-Circling Oni-Teeth for Trapping a Cornered Guppy".*

@EeviumZ is banned for being a Pokémon with the most evolutionary paths.

*A baby tortoise could be seen drinking a bottle of apple juice, wondering where his teddy bear went after thinking it disappeared when it was hidden underneath a blanket.*