• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

@ManyAchievables banned for making a competitive related ban! whos cares who's best... favorites don't have to be great in competitive gameplay.

(while I don't particularly care for sylveon is does have a cooler design than some of its eeveelution predecessors)

In all fairness I never said I didn't like any of them... I got favoritisms of course! Leafeon is my favoritism choice! Though I rarely use grass types... no. since I like mono type teams its highly unlikely for me to interest in using leafeon. plus steel type is best type (in my opinion) They totally need a steel type eeveelution! If they did all the other eeveelutions would get kicked to the curb... (I woulld kick them to the curb!)
They could call the steel type eeveelution chromeon(reference to chrome! forget all them other eeveelutions! All I need is chromeon! I'll wait patiently for them to make it.
giphy.gif

@DragonSam98 banned because I mistaken this thread for "the person below me" and now I'm blaming you for my stupidity rather than take the blame myself...

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
@ThAtGuY101 You're banned because I don't see why you'd say that... out of the characters I think I know you like from that Aoyama is boring and Mineta is... *shudders*