• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

@Firox banned for calling it turkish bacon... I like turkey bacon because pork bacon shrivel more when I cook it. Turkey bacon doesn't plus it makes less grease which means im less likely to get popped by grease when I cook it... win win win really...

for me the grease is the best part, I can make sunny side up eggs and toast using it, no need to wast extra oil or butter or hers... all the flavor there - or fry the hamburger patties and toast the buns
I'm sure Turkey makes tasty bacon too...

like I mentioned to @chib in another forum
@ThAtGuY101 banned for not hurting yourself in confusion

(tried to confuse you with Turkey the country which I know more of, the birb turkey, which I only know as food)

@Firox banned for assuming... Im confused a often... like all the time. I get confused a lot...This didn't confuse me I got the joke...
(I usually like my eggs scrambled so I make make scrambled eggs and bacon... for is there a better combination than eggs and bacon? don't answer that... its a rhetorical question. of course there isn't.

type the "@" and if you type part of the username and wait a second youl see some usernames pop up... If you see the username your looking for you can click it and the name should automatically show.(side note: you don't have to click the capital letters... If you click the correct username when it pops up it will automatically correct it...
I typed in "@dragonsam" and your username popped up as a result so I clicked it and the post just fixed the username by itself...

@DragonSam98 banned for posting ten minutes ago (from the time I posted...)

@DragonSam98 banned because ditto is super cool! and is totally the abused pokémon! ditto is meant for more than just makin eggs! some people out there just messed up...
(also I never responded to your previous comment I think... but I would never abuse my little slow bro slowpoke... (pun still intended...)

@Firox banned for thinking it is hard to ban something adorable! It is... but I think ill somehow manage...