• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

@Kasumi Daiyamondo banned for motivating me to post this...
tenor.gif

(Fairy and Fire are my top two favorites... maybe Dark tied with fire as my favorite types)
Sylvy and Flarey double battling together

@ThAtGuY101 banned since at least my favorite part-dragon wasn't in the art
(Giratina)

#1 favorite: steel type(scizor, aggron, and metagross are just 3 examples of why steel type is my favorite), #2: favorite rock type (mostly because of fossil pokémon are the coolest), and #3: ghost type (because I like the unusual lore/pokédex entries that comes with them...)

my favorite dragon is flygon... hydreigon is also super cool...

@Firox banned because I mistaken this for the person below me thread again!... I don't want to take the blame...

(interesting, good to know - I don't like bugs of any kind - I won't say anything bad to others who like them, I'm at least respectful to other's opinions if they ask me I'll say the truth, my least favorite type - Aggron is the only steel type I like, I know Lucario fits in too, but its part fighting, only two part steel I like - many Pokemon I love are fairy, along with Alcremie all are in my signature... plus my favorite move is fairy "Draining Kiss" and "Moonblast" second favorite move, "Dazzling Gleam" my third favorite move, and my favorite ability is fairy as well "Pixilate" - reason why for now fairy is my favorite type)

@ThAtGuY101 banned since it happens by accident
*I mistake topics as well*

@PrincessPika~chan banned for being wrong! I explicitly checked the rules and rule #2 is the only one that comes close to it.
  • Don't ban people with reasons like 'Because I felt like it or 'Banned for banning'.
  • Make sure you didn't miss anyone, someone might have also banned the user above just a few seconds before you posted.
  • If you haven't actually banned anyone and only replying to someone please say 'skip me'.
  • Ping the user when banning them!!!
Even then it doesn't explicitly say you can't ban both of them. Merely to ensure the person above you is banned.

@Firox banned because I needed a scapegoat and that was you...