• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

The people across the street from my house have candy canes in the back of their pickup truck... I think they are going to do it too. That or they just got em and didn't feel like putting them away. (its nice knowing i'm not the only one with weird neighbors. Usually people call me weird but its nice calling other people weird)

@Firox banned because I almost typed the person below me... also you beat me at banning kasumi daiyamondo...

@Firox banned because I like giving lengthy explanations due to the fact that I like writing a bunch of useless information ,and a bunch of other irrelevant stuff as well as the occasional joke here and there for the purpose of knowing someone else is going to end up reading it.

(That's why I like keeping my spoilers organized... funny enough I plan on making it even bigger as I plan on putting my RP bios in there as well...)

@Firox banned for having a good moveset for your sonas

@RenzFlintrock banned... because I already set my plan into action!
(maybe I emptied a box of cereal and closed it in a certain way that it would look like its never been opened or maybe I replaced all the chocolate muffins with raisin ones... They won't know until its tooooo late... and I'll already be long gone.)

@Kasumi Daiyamondo banned because I accidentally dropped my doggy... I was reaching down to sit her on the ground and thinking her feet were only a few inches off the ground I let go ,and landed on her side letting out a small yelp... I genuinely felt bad. (She was actually around a foot off the ground...)