• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

the arrow game ^ < v

^ Why, yes, I'm just searching frantically for fun.
< Is feeling very sarcastic.
V Help me look... I miss my rockets...and grenades...and missles....and bombs...

^ Why should I when you responded with that attitude?
< *turns away* Apologize and I might consider helping.
V Is she apologizing?

^ I'm sowwie. ^^
< Is scrubbing her tongue with soap because she just apologized.
V Are you going to help me look or not?

^C-4! *Blows up Gzh.* Oops. :-X Oh here you go Fallen Angel. You can borrow my C-4. :)
< Time for thermite! Just pour some on the car...Light it and...*watches car melt slowly* :o
V Wow thermite is awsome isn't it?

^ Yep, it's awesome
< *pours thermite all over garchomp and lights him* BURN!!!! *laughs evilly*
V Will help us look for angel's explosives

^ Now now, you know what always happens afterwards ;).
< *starts burning* YAY!!! THIS FEELS AWESOME!!!
V Will give Fallen Angel this can of acid I found.

^ *shows back of card on bucket* this is not for Angel
< This is for Lucario! *throws bucket on Lucario*
v shall flash freeze themself to preserve their bodies in order to see the next century

^ Umm... I already have *points to PRP Snowpoint Ski Resort*
< *shall now save the world*
V Will be the villain

^ Hmm... Why don't you get Psycho for that. I just blow things up. But if you say so...
< [glow=red,2,300]BOOM![/glow] C-4! ;D
VThe end.

^ The end, you say? Never! Fi and I (along with any willing to be under me to get a country or two) are taking over the world! Bwahahaha!

< Is taking over the world, starting with Spain and America. They have great food in Spain, and I just want to fix up the economy in America.

V Will get Norway if they help.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
^ Can I get Japan instead? I hate the cold.
< Loves the thought of world domination.
V Unless you are my equal or superior, you will become my pet

^ Sorry, I'm your superior. Fi will scorch your tongue for that.

< Wants cheese crackers, blood sausage, and England.

V Will give me all three and get Holland in return, if they do a good job.

Psycho Monkey

^ I got you crackers and sausage, but England wasn't coming quitely so they are currently under seige by Evil Space Monkeys.
< Is hungry, but can't eat with a burned tongue (curse you Secad!)
V Find me some ice cream

^ Say please. You don't get Holland (as you haven't gotten me England) but the crackers and sausage are good. You get to live.

< Is capturing Japan with Fi.

V Anyone want sushi and awesome Japanese snack food? You can get some if you capture China for me.

^ C-4! ;D Okay! Here's China! ( I do get to rule a small piece of it right? Or could I be Vice-Dominant?)
< [glow=red,2,300]BOOM[/glow] And I got Norway too!
V Thermite! Get your thermite here! Can't have World domination without thermite! And for a limited time you can get C-4 half off!

^So this is the thanks I get for giving you a discount on domination supplies? >:(
< C-4![glow=red,2,300]BOOM![/glow]*Blows up pokemongod*
V Come buy your supplies for world domination here! Bazookas, thermite, C-4. We've got it all! We now have a first come first serve trade! Give me Holland and you get a mega tank!

Psycho Monkey

^ Gets pelted with flaming poo as punishment for attacking the Evil Space Monkeys and trying to make me dateless for another 20 years.
< Lady Secad! I have aquired Australia for you! Permission to keep it?
V Dehydration sucks doesn't it?

^ Expecially now that you took all of my countries water away and will kill me along with everyone else in Australia.
< *is going to get water for the fellow citizens of Australia*
V Will help or die

^ has changed her ways for this crisis
< Is negotiating over England with Secad and Monkey... WITH A JAR OF DIRT!
v I got a jar of di-irt! I got a jar of di-irt! I got a jar of di-irt! And guess what's inside it!

^ Psycho, you get to keep the upper-left quarter of Australia. I like poisonous animals, so I keep the rest. In addition, the top three in the world takeover are (1) me, (2) Psycho, and (3) Brendan, which means obey them!

< Lady Secad...I like it. *Finally wins over England peacefully by offering pet gerbils* See, gerbils do fix everything!

V Call me Lady Secad or be burned by Fi!

^ Yes, Lady Secad
< *gives Holland to Lucario for mega tank, which is used to conquer Ireland and Canada*
V Will recieve Iceland if they serve me

^ Heck, no! *burns* However, I must remind you this is less severe than if you didn't call me Lady Secad. Don't forget to call the almighty gerbil Lady Fi, too, or Her Burning Rodentness.

< Yes, I like Irish food and the Canadian economy. They serve me well. I am pleased.

V Will get me Africa peacefully. They have enough strife already.

^ Sorry too busy with the domination supplies thing. But here's a free bag of thermite to make up for it.
< Enjoys being a storeowner of a store full of explosives.
V New special! Buy 1 pack of thermite to enter the drawing for 100 pounds of C-4. Also, tanks are half off!

^ Hmm...I'll give you two Garchomp for three tanks. How's that trade?

< Already has five left over, and is starting the recovery of Africa's economy, government, evironment, health, etc.

V Will hand out powerful pseudo-legendaries if they want a different method of takeover.

^ Sweet! Porygon! I meant you were handing them out, though.

< Is petting her Porygon and helping reinvigorate Africa's economy and land.

V You, take over India while I'm helping Africa. While you're at it, help their imbalance of the sexes' treatment.

^ Okay (P.S., Ladies Secad and Fi I still own Ireland, but you can have Canada)
< *takes India by offering France* (also enters drawing for C-4)
V Will serve Ladies Secad and Fi *gets flamethrower* or ELSE!