• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Alola Masterclass Showcase

Alola! I'm Daniel Diaz, and though some of you might know me as a top coordinator, this year, I'm hosting Alola's very first Masterclass Showcase! That's right, showcases have started becoming very popular in this lovely sunny region, so much so, that an official showcase league was set up. As such, the region doesn't yet have an Alola King/Queen, but that's about to change, because you, my lovely performers, have been given this grand chance to take the crown for yourselves! Could you be Alola's very first King or Queen?

As you can no doubt tell, this is going to be a roleplay about you competing in the Alola Masterclass Showcase. In case you were wondering how it's gonna work, here's how:

In round one, I will divide you into groups of three, for the appeals round. You will be perform one appeal on your own, and then, like in the anime, the three of you will perform a simultaneous appeal. During this time, you will have to use your pokemon's moves to outshine your opponents. Think of it like a battle, but with spotlight-stealing, if that helps. Once you've performed one combination move (That's two moves performed at the same time, to create an effect. For example, you could combine swift and sky attack to make your pokemon look like a shooting star) or a single move, if you'd rather, each, I will select a winner, and the winner will go on to round two. This process will repeat until a winner has been picked from each group.

In round two, the winners of the previous round will compete for the chance to go to the final. Everyone will perform an appeal individually, and once that's over, I will select two players to compete for the title of Alola King/Queen.

In round three, the two players selected will perform another appeal, individually. Once that's done, I'll choose the winner, and whoever wins becomes Alola King/Queen. Congratulations!

Rules:

1.) Please be mature. Don't throw a fit if you lose, and don't try to beg me to change my mind. My word is final, unless the majority of the other players feel the same way. That being said, I will do my best to be fair to everyone, and I won't judge you too harshly, ok?

2.) If you want to have a shiny, please only put one on your team.

3.) No mega-evolutions, or battle-bonding.

And that's it! Now, it's time for your bios:

Name:

Pokémon:

Showcase Outfit (You can have up to three):

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Name: Cali Sorona
Pokémon:
Alolan Ninetales
Altaria
Leafeon
Alolan Raichu
Showcase Outfits:
#1- Cali wears a short pink skirt attached with a small white shirt with pink sleeves attached to it, with an off-shoulder collar. Wears black, long socks and white shoes, plus a white bow on her head. Her hair is styled to
#2- Cali wears a big light green dress that goes up to her shoulders with Alolan flowers printed on it. She wears white long socks with black shoes, along with a necklace and a green bow.

Last edited:

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Name: Karika Twunomi.
Pokémon: Aurorus (Female, Aurora), Ribombee (Female, Pollenia), Whimsicott (Male, Cottonfluff) and Primarina (Male, Sonata).
Showcase Outfits: #1: Karika wears a snow-white dress with almost elbow length sleeves, trimmed with icy-blue diamond shapes attached to thin crystal-coloured ribbons; white OTK socks, silver-grey shoes with icy blue diamond shapes adorning the sides and a yellow-pink frilly headband. Her hair is loose.
#2: Karika wears a warm cream-coloured, thick-strapped dress; cream knee-length socks and brown shoes with green vine-like laces. Her hair is tied up in a bun with a couple cream cotton balls threaded into her hair.
#3: Karika wears a slightly pale yellow short-sleeved top, a yellow and white five-layer skirt, pale pink sparkly ¾ length socks and white sparkly shoes. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail somewhat resembling a Primarina’s hair.

Name: Kat Blano
Pokémon:
Haun (Vaporeon, M, Shiny)
Moxis(Ludicolo, M)
Zina(Lucario, F)
Shade(Zoruark, F)
Showcase Outfit:
1#: Her original showcase outfit, it's very simple, and she hardly used it, but when she does, she puts on an outfit that is based on eevee, with the ears and a homemade dress that looks like the body on eevee, now changed to fit Vaporeon instead, with certain touches such as a hairstyle reminiscent of a Zoruark. It works mainly because of Kat's small stature
2#: Her second outfit, which she now uses more than the first and third one, is based around Zina, but with the tail of vapoureon, and a hat based on Ludicolo. It looks amazing to most.
3#: This outfit is purely based on Zoruark, with dark colours, and a lot of red, however, she keeps her blonde hair even in this one, just in Zoruark style, this could be considered to be her coolest looking-costume, however, Kat barely uses it, focusing on her cuter outfits instead.

Last edited:
Name: Kaitlin Age: 16 Pokemon: Shiny Sylveon Vaporeon Leafeon Ribombee Gender: Female Showcase Outfit: 1# Flower crown with pink and white flowers skirt pink with white ribbon going around pink shirt 2# baby blue and white dotted skirt Baby Blue shirt. She has long blonde hair and pale skin

Last edited:
Bored. Why not!
(I mostly came here because I was snooping in @Airslashz profile xD)
Name:
Millie
Pokemon:
Emu (Mawile)
Keft (Klefki)
Ribbon (Ribombee)
Lullaby (Wigglytuff)
Sandy (Sandslash)
Showcase Outfit: She sports brown hair put in very long pigtails with brown eyes and a pink, sparkly dress. They wear black high heels and pink gloves. they have fair white skin.

Be patient please, Kaitlin010. Roleplays can take a long time to get the right amount of players, and we have to factor in things like them being busy in real life. The only thing we can do for now is to try and fill up space by tagging anyone who might be interested. Once we have enough, I can make the RP, and we can start. Ok?

((I couldn't think of my 7th Pokemon that would fit my team, so is it okay if I add it on later, once I think about it?))

Name: Yukino Fujiyoshi

Pokemon:
  1. Angel (Togekiss, Female)
  2. Azure (Dragonair, Male)
  3. Snowdrop (Froslass, Female)
  4. Azalea (Blue flower Florges, Female)
  5. Lunar (Absol, Female)
Showcase Outfit:
  1. Her first outfit consists of a short white kimono that ends above her knees, with sleeves that are longer than her actual arms. The white kimono itself has a design of blue rose petals near the hem. She wears thigh high white stockings, with white and blue Pokkuri shoes. Yukino's long black hair is then placed up onto a bun with her bangs side swept and framing her face, while a golden pin is paced to hold the bun together. Around her waist, Yukino wears a blue obi.
  2. The second outfit consists of a white sleeveless chiffon slit dress, that is floor length, and is matched with pale blue ribbon heels. Her long black hair is then placed in a up do, while her bangs stay sidewept and framing her face. She wears white gold, blue diamond earings, which help accent the elegance of this outfit and her natural blue eyes. And there is a belle on each Pokkuri shoe.
  3. This last outfit consists of a white off shoulder dress that reaches her knees and with this elegant piece, Yukino pairs it up with white stiletto sandals. Yukino's hair is left down but slightly curled at the ends. Though not as extravagant as her other outfits, this outfit still appeals in others eyes, since it really helps Yukino's eyes stand out. To top it all off, Yukino wears a white gold necklace, with a single sapphire hanging in the middle.

Last edited:
Name: Namine Leonheart

Pokémon:
Mimi (Milotic) Female
Parca (Par-su) (Dunsparce) Male
Tetsa (Metagross)
Dendi (Dedenne)

Showcase Outfit: (Casual, Performance: White Dress, Lunar wing on a white top hat, ribbon on chest.
& Casual 2(*but blond hair and pigtails)