• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Oh okay, like, specifically. I have you in the google doc now but I'll just toss it here-

Dorm 2-

Oliver, Tara, Donald, Mira

Dorm 8-

Hown, Jude, Porco, Leo

Dorm 15-

Soul, Maia, Loufe, Piper

Dorm 29-

Marcel, Seth, Doku, Nero

Dorm 31-

Ryo, Bobby, Ori, Zack

Dorm 36-

Alex, Kage, Holly, Dominic

Dorm 44-

Christian

Dorm 49-

Chaung, Beatrix, Hazel, Damon

Dorm 53-

Zoey, Ariana, Mike

Dorm 60-

Persephone, Emma

Oh okay, like, specifically. I have you in the google doc now but I'll just toss it here-

Dorm 2-

Dorm 8-

Hown, Jude, Porco, Leo

Dorm 15-

Soul, Maia, Loufe, Piper

Dorm 29-

Marcel, Seth, Doku, Nero

Dorm 31-

Ryo, Bobby, Ori, Zack

Dorm 36-

Dorm 44-

Christian

Dorm 49-

Dorm 53-

Zoey, Ariana, Mike

Dorm 60-

Persephone, Emma

Thanks~!

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair

Dorm 2-

Dorm 8-

Hown, Jude, Porco, Leo

Dorm 15-

Soul, Maia, Loufe, Piper

Dorm 29-

Marcel, Seth, Doku, Nero

Dorm 31-

Ryo, Bobby, Ori, Zack

Dorm 36-

Dorm 44-

Christian

Dorm 49-

Dorm 53-

Zoey, Ariana, Mike

Dorm 60-

Persephone, Emma

Apologies for bringing it up again, but Leon's still not there.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Hey! I made some picrew stuff!
Marcel (How I envision him in the roleplay currently):
E51C0832-D1BF-48F5-89CA-FC0E8DE86819.jpeg

Marcel and Doku:
A3A2DDC8-CFA8-465F-9FB7-1866F6F65A31.png

Marcel (Prepping to confess to Doku);
AA3DB691-1A5D-4CEE-B125-7208D73DE845.png

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
If the group were to actually okay minecraft. I can see that Seth, Mira, and Doku would probably set up base. Marcel, Soul, Nero, and Donald would probably be the hunters of the group. Porco and Leo....obviously Redstone engineers. Then Maia would probably want a dog or cat army. Loufe, Piper, and Bobby would probably be explorers.
(Just a head canon)

Excuse me, I think you're WRONG-
Soul is a builder at heart, just like myself! But he'd also die a lot from falling off construction projects.
Nero as a hunter? Okay I could definitely see that but he'd probably spend a shit ton of time in the mines. Oh yeah they'd also fight the ender dragon when he just got back from dying and losing all his shit, and send him in first for some ungodly reason. Like friends do.
And Tara is a hunter for sure. In fact, she'd probably repeatedly ask her friends to Duel Her 1v1, even though it's clearly obvious she has the "stuff" advantage cos' she'd be a resource speed runner.

Soul: "HEY GUYS HEY GUYS IMPORTANT THING STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! OKAY! NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION- chicn."
111668_1Omr8VfC.png

Tara in Marcel Picrews- Happy with Porco. Tara in Reality- "...if that motherfucker comes anywhere near me I'm gonna kill him and his entire bloodline... maybe break his redstone door too, that will hurt a lot!!!"
111668_ukjVwODU.png

Nero: "Okay I'm at the fucking end now what the hell do I do, you just threw me in here with half broken gold armor and a stone axe what the fuck do you want me to do now!?!?
111668_NP8Gf01k.png

If the group were to actually okay minecraft. I can see that Seth, Mira, and Doku would probably set up base. Marcel, Soul, Nero, and Donald would probably be the hunters of the group. Porco and Leo....obviously Redstone engineers. Then Maia would probably want a dog or cat army. Loufe, Piper, and Bobby would probably be explorers.
(Just a head canon)

Mira's a terrible builder. Seth maybe cus he's an artist but Mira cannot build to save her lie. 99% of her houses look like this
I get the feeling that Persephone would be very very bad at video games at first, but she is a very fast learner.

Nero: "Okay I'm at the fucking end now what the hell do I do, you just threw me in here with half broken gold armor and a stone axe what the fuck do you want me to do now!?!?

Seth: "I'll tell you what you can do, suffer"
Miranda: "Y'know the moment he respawns he's gonna kill all of your parrots. Even Raspberry
Seth: "Worth it."

Nero:
“...my hatred burns brighter than a thousand molten stars...”
“...”
Tara: “Hey Nero. You know how you just died?”
Nero: “Yeah.”
Tara: “Take this extra Netherite Sword and slaughter Seth’s parrots. Sounds like it would be hilarious.”
Soul: “Tara nO-“
Nero: “Murder is fantastic.”
Parrot was slain by The Lead Antagonist
Parrot was slain by The Lead Antagonist
Raspberry was slain by The Lead Antagonist

Damon: Alright, what's the target?" *looks up*

Ender Dragon had just Killed BlueStoveTop69 (Soul)

Damon: "You idiot, the Ender Dragon is now attacking us!"

TheShyAngel was killed by Creeper.

Damon: "Who built the portal into the ground, because last I checked, Creepers don't live here!"

*leads Creepers to Ender Dragon's attack, and Ender pearls behind dragon, only to be fireballed*

LostLightning was slain By Ghast