• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Screenshot_20210603-232652.jpg
So...
First one is normal Hazel
Second is Dominic in his transformation (over two meters)
Third is Non-canon Hazel, its an idea when I played with his power concept, called this form King of Monsters, it will never appear in rp.
Fourth one is Hazel when he get fused with monster that I plan to be like... His ace on a sleeve? I just got few ideas of mixing various materials (Your characters count too, beware) and got an idea of beast that would be like.. Most known/used one? Idk

Hehe, sorry, would add Jude, but I forgot his Height and I am too lazy to search for it.
And Maia is so poor being smoll I didn't have heart to add her in this compramision.

Aight time for my headcannon dump- forgive me-

Soul: "MY BRAIN IS RUNNING TWELVE BILLION CALCULATIONS A SECOND, AND THEY'RE ALL WRONG!!!"
Tara: Ehehehehe sassy girl
Nero: He wears earrings, he's clearly bisexual
Leo: Leo
Loufe: "There is a speed limit and we will be following it!"
O.S.: "I PAID FOR THE WHOLE SPEEDOMETER I'M GONNA USE THE WHOLE SPEEDOMETER!!!"
Donald: "THINK DONALD, THINK!"
Piper: Haha she was gonna fight but didn't
Bobby: "Hey wanna see me give this apple tree ADHD?"
Marcel: "What is an arsonist... to a KIN-" *COSMIC IMPACT*
Porco: ahaha imma have tara punch u so hard
Samael: Tara's "being pissed" mentor
Judas: "I'm the only one without an accent in this god forsaken group."
Sampson: FOCKIN SCOTTISH MATE
Nix: As a wise man once said; it takes a real man... to be the best girl
Emma&Alex: DERP
Ryo: "Existence is for chumps"
Seth: *Local gay man pining over red boi*
Mira: "Everyone needs a mom friend. No Ara-Ara though."
Doku: "Goo frens~"
Zack: "Now accepting new members for the Donald Dislikers Club."
Zoey: "dontsuckblooddontsuckblooddon'tsucKblOOdDONTSUCKBLOOD FUCK"
Chris: "Yee-Haw"
Hown: I think of swords when I hear your name
Holly: "SO UH SOUL IS LIKE AN ALIEN WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Jude: "I AM A BEING OF PURE ENERGY WITH NO WEAKNESSES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Maia: "Uhmm... s-so basically I am very smol..."
Beatrix: well you were GONNA be a Tara rival but no

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I realize. The issue here is that the Police Group is ready to timeskip, and a lot of people in the Dorm Group have unfinished conversations. I'll have to cut them off to properly perform the skip, so sorry to Maia, she never got to explain her other powers. You know, if you all give me the thumbs up to do it.
I’m fine with doing it. Porco was just talking to Damon anyways. Then all of my other characters are occupied so. I’m good

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I realize. The issue here is that the Police Group is ready to timeskip, and a lot of people in the Dorm Group have unfinished conversations. I'll have to cut them off to properly perform the skip, so sorry to Maia, she never got to explain her other powers. You know, if you all give me the thumbs up to do it.
I’m just waiting on the fight

Uah smart girls are amazing lol-

ehehehehehehehehe anyways ok time to post. First though, gonna run through current dorms. If you have any issues with the placements let me know. The dorms are placed around a central lounge area. There are balconies on each side, as the lobby is two stories. There are 60 dorms that house 4 people each, coming around at 280 people. There is a second dorm building for 1st years, but we will not be using it. Each side of the main lobby has 15 ground floor dorms and 15 floors on the level of the balconies. I'll make a visual representation when I can take a picture.

Dorm 2-
Oliver, Tara, Donald, Mira
Dorm 8-
Hown, Jude, Porco (Has his own room)
Dorm 15-
Soul, Maia, Loufe, Piper
Dorm 29-
Marcel, Seth, Doku, Nero
Dorm 31-
Leo, Bobby, Emma, Ryo (If @Schrift )
Dorm 36-
Alex, Kage, Holly, Dominic
Dorm 44-
Christian (If @DoggoKing22 )
Dorm 49-
Chaung, Beatrix (If @Nocto ), Hazel, Damon
Dorm 53-
Zoey, Ariana, Mike
Dorm 60-
Persephone

Some of the dorms need additions and such. I decided to just shove Zack and Zoey in when I was making this. Since we're always looking for new characters and such, any that I missed please Inform me. I know there was that NB/Genderless robot, but I can't remember their name. If we find it, they're going with Z and Z.

Last edited:
Uah smart girls are amazing lol-

ehehehehehehehehe anyways ok time to post. First though, gonna run through current dorms. If you have any issues with the placements let me know. The dorms are placed around a central lounge area. There are balconies on each side, as the lobby is two stories. There are 60 dorms that house 4 people each, coming around at 280 people. There is a second dorm building for 1st years, but we will not be using it. Each side of the main lobby has 15 ground floor dorms and 15 floors on the level of the balconies. I'll make a visual representation when I can take a picture.

Dorm 2-
Oliver, Tara, Donald, Mira
Dorm 8-
Hown, Jude, Porco, Mike
Dorm 15-
Soul, Maia, Loufe, Piper
Dorm 29-
Marcel, Seth, Doku, Nero
Dorm 31-
Leo, Bobby, Emma, Ryo (If @Schrift )
Dorm 36-
Alex, Kage, Holly, Dominic
Dorm 44-
Christian (If @DoggoKing22 )
Dorm 49-
Chaung, Beatrix (If @Nocto ), Hazel
Dorm 60-
Zack and Zoey

Some of the dorms need additions and such. I decided to just shove Zack and Zoey in when I was making this. Since we're always looking for new characters and such, any that I missed please Inform me. I know there was that NB/Genderless robot, but I can't remember their name. If we find it, they're going with Z and Z.

Umm one thing. I was planning on a dorm room setting aside completely for Persephone as it basically looks like this. The reason why Persephone isn't there until after the 4-Day time skip is they're setting up her room.