• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
One picrew Image for now.

POV - Samael is present because of Marcel. He is trying to teach Tara to improve her death stare.
93E846BD-E745-4FE0-A26A-3D80A5D2A32F.png

Well, Ariana's had no crushes, and Damon's luck with girls is as bad as Touma Kamijou's overall luck.

Imma be real I'm super excited for this T or D. We got a super interesting cast this time.

Also.
Genderbent Soul.
Genderbent Soul would definitely have the same name, I don't really see another option. Enlighten me if you do, but Soul is a pretty gender-neutral name... seeing as it's barely a name.
6738_EkHRTMIZ.png

Also Samael having a mentor-student relationship with Tara trying to look aggressive or intimidating through her glasses sounds like comedy fucking gold, I'm in!!!

Mira: Weird. I honestly think the genderbent Soul is cuter than he is as a dude
Seth: Wow you really have a thing for people who can explode things
Mira: Says the guy who fell in love with two half demons in a row
Seth: Touche

Also T or D just makes me wanna imagine what T or D would be like with Persephone

Persephone: Miranda, truth or dare.
Miranda: Ooh. Dare!
Persephone: I dare you to give me 50$
Mira: I don't think you understand how this game works
Persephone: What is there to misunderstand? I dared you to.

Fem!Soul: "Awww, thanks Mira~ I'll take that as a compliment, thank you!"
Soul: "I REFUSE TO TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT."
Fem!Soul: "Time to also crush on Mira so we can get a love Quadruplet going on in this bitch..!"
Soul: "YOU'RE NON-CANON!"
Nero: Hits a button and causes Fem!Soul to fade
Soul: "And, yes, Mister Damon. Loufe, Piper, and Maia are also nearby. I'm talking to Maia and Loufe."

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP
I LIVE AGAIN
plot twist?? apparently prom is exhausting and also so is getting a job. who knew
here's an abundance of picrews to make up for my absence lolol
download20210603083352.png download20210603083634.png download20210603084122.png
THE BOYS!!!! aka soul marcel and loufe bc i didn't have time to make anyone else rghrgrhgrhgrhrh (link: https://picrew.me/image_maker/15994 (HERO男子Maker) )
aaaand some maia because i Love Her (link: https://picrew.me/image_maker/427888 (灰は不味い) )
download20210603091135.png
and a bonus soul + maia as a treat for cryronn hehehe (link: https://picrew.me/image_maker/514716 (自カプの顔がいいからみて) )
download20210603090154.png

Name(First and last): Don Monaghan (Azrael)
Species: Appears Human (Archangel)
Sexuality: Unknown
Appearance: He takes on the appearance of A Grey haired man, about 6'7" with bright white eyes, muscular, he wears random Suits, and has a sword on his person.
Abilities and Powers: He has The Increased strength seen in Ariana Silver, he has the Wings, but prefers to keep them hidden as they are grey. His sword has the ability to Deal Double the damage against non-Celestials, but he won't use it or his other abilities outside of orders given by the Principal.
Personality: Very Stern, makes sure his students are keeping up, and will be watchful of progress.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Teacher for School
Relationships: Darryl Silver (Son in Law), Adrianne (Daughter, MIA), Jason, Devin, and Jacob Silver (Grandsons), Ariana, Tina and Allie Silver (Granddaughters)
Other: He is the Ranged Powers Teacher. Also Thunder Quack. No one has any idea he is the Archangel of Death, except maybe Ariana.

Last edited: